Bye Bye Chunji

Wanna give you my heart

 

"Oppa, im going to miss you~" You were hugging Chunji, tight.
"Hyemi~ah, i cant breathe!" Chunji's hititing your head.
You pulled from the hug and pouted. Chunji and Ljoe chuckled in your cute pout.
 
 
The three of you are now on the airport. You and Ljoe skipped class today to send Chunji at the airport.
"Oppa, when do you think you can go back here again?" You asked.
Chunji tapped his chin. "Maybe next week?month?" He chuckled and wrapped his arms on your shoulder. "Next year, for sure."
You pouted again. "Tell your mom I said Hi arasseo?"
Chunji chuckled and hugged you again. You hugged back.
Chunji looked at Ljoe. "Please take care of Hyemi or I'll immediately go back and marry her instead."
Ljoe rolled his eyes and pulled you from the hug and held both of your hands. "Arasseo, Arasseo" He said.
Chunji spun and held his luggage. "When I go back here in Korea, you guys should have chilldren already"
"MWO?!" You shot him a glare while Ljoe just blinked. Chunji chuckled and spun to look at the both of you.
"OMG You should see your expressions in the mirror!" Chunji laughed.
"Oppa!!!" You stomped on your feet. Chunji approached you and ruffled your hair.
"Im just kidding" He winked at you and tapped his chin. "Well, atleast let me be an uncle when I go back here!"
You hit his arm. He laughed, and you and Ljoe laughed along.
 
You hugged Chunji for the last time since his flight is already there. A tear escaped on your eyes but you immediately wiped it off.
"Oppa, take care!" Chunji smiled.
"You two, dont fight! Annyeong!" Chunji waved his hands and entered.
You sighed. "Im going to miss you.." You muttered.
Ljoe twined his fingers with yours and you looked at him. He was smiling. You smiled back.
"Let's go home?" He asked. You nodded.
 
 
 
 
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Aish, the home is so quiet again." You slammed your body on the couch.
"I miss oppa.." You turned your body.
Ljoe shot you a glare. "I think you love Chunji more than me." He sat down to the next couch you were laying down.
You turned again to see him. You giggled. "Jealous?"
Ljoe rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
You moved a little to be close to him and sat on your knees. You started poking his shoulder.
"Yah." Ljoe looked at you. You just giggled. You poked him again.
"Yah. Stop poking"
"No, not until you say if you're jealous or not" You giggled and continued poking him.
Ljoe held your finger and leaned closer to your face. You felt your heartbeat,beat faster.
You gulped. His face was just inches away from you.
Ljoe giggled. "Nervous? You think I'll kiss you again?"
Ljoe leaned back slowly.
You sighed in relief. *Woah~ I thought he will-*
But then he leaned closer again and kissed your lips. You blinked.
He leaned back and leaned on the couch while you were left there with your position, blinking.
"Waa~ I think this is better, without that Chunji guy in our house!" Ljoe giggled. "Right yeobo?"
You didnt respond. Ljoe looked at you and giggled.
Ljoe turned his body to face you and pushed your forehead. You snapped and fell on the couch.
You rubbed your forehead and shot him a glare. "Why did you!"
Ljoe laughed. "Well, you like it though.." He winked at you.
You rolled your eyes.
Ljoe stood up and sat beside you."Hey, field trip's near, who are you going with?" He asked.
You sat up and tapped your chin. "I dont know, I bet Sunmi and Yura will be together, so I'll be left alone and I guess you'll be going with L or Eli.."
Ljoe giggled and hit your head. "Babo, im going with you then."
You giggled. "i knew this would happen."
Ljoe shot you a glare. You giggled and hugged him.
Ljoe hugged back and smiled widely. *I guess being alone with you from now on will surely become the best time in my life*
 
 
 

Woah~ I never thought I have 103 subscribers already T__T My first time reaching 100+ hehe Thank you guys ;____; And I think thsi fic will have more chapters hahaha so I hope you're still enjoying! :)))))))))) THANK YOUUUU
and please support my other fic: My Delivery Girl hehehe Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu