Found Ljoe!

Wanna give you my heart

After saying your goodbyes with Sunmi and Yura.

You went to the cafe you had with him yesterday and started walking from there.

You asked for some people if where you can find a playground and gave you directions.

You've spent almost 30minutes of finding Ljoe and you already went to 2 playgrounds but no Ljoe showed up.

 

--

Meanwhile, Ljoe on the swing.

"Aish, Hyemi, come faster, im totally cold now" Ljoe said as he hugged himself and kept on sniffing.

After a few minutes, he fell asleep.

 

--

While walking, you saw a policemen standing on a corner and asked him if he saw a guy in an orange hair.

And gladly, he nodded.

"Really? Did he go this way?" You asked pointing the left side.

The police nodded.

"Is there, a playground near here?" You asked and he nodded again.

You said your thank you and leave and started walking to the left path where the play ground is.

After 20minutes of walking, you saw the playground.

"I hope this is the playground he's talking to!" You cheered yourself.

You took out your phone and called Ljoe's phone while looking around. But he's not answering it.

"Ljoe, why arent you answering??" You asked yourself.

Suddenly you heard a phone ringing. You decided to walk closer in the playground.

And there, you saw Ljoe sitting on a swing while hugging his self, bending a little.

"Ljoe!" You called. But he didnt respond so you ran to him.

You went at his front and bent down on his level. You saw him shivering.

You gasped and cupped his face. "Ljoe!" You felt his face so hot.

He lightly opened his eyes. "Hyemi?" He said in a low-shivering voice.

You put your hand on his forehead, and it was really heating up. "You caught a fever Ljoe! Come on!"

But he's not moving an inch and just kept hugging himself.

You took his one arm and slung it on your shoulder and carried him.

"Yah, you should have stayed in the cafe rather than waiting here" You said.

He didnt reply. Soon, you called the taxi who just passed by.

You put Ljoe first inside and you sat next to him. You told the taxi driver your address and told him to hurry.

You put again your hand on Ljoe's forehead, who's leaning on the window next to him, to check his temperature, still the same, hot.

Ljoe then leaned his head on your shoulder.

You shrugged a little but you softened because he's sick.

"I need your hug~" Ljoe muttered with his eyes closed.

You gave him a 'WHAT-THE-F' look but saw him shivering and really sick.

So you gave him a hugged to feel your warm embrace.

Ljoe suddenly felt comfortable and held your warm hands. You gasped and your heart started beating so fast.

*Ljoe, i dont know if you are taking advantage or what?! But I wanted to punch you already! If you're not just sick! URGH* You thought but then you blushed.

 

--

Soon, you arrived home.

The taxi driver helped you to carry Ljoe on his room.

You payed the taxi driver and told him to keep the change.

And soon, you took out a warm water and a cloth and went to his room.

You first covered him with 2 blankets and checked his temperature.

It was high. And then you stood his body up so now he was seating and gave him the medicine to drink.

After that, he laid again with his eyes closed.

You took out the cloth on the warm water and put it on his forehead.

After that, you stared at him. He's sleeping now.

"Ljoe-ah.. Mianhae... I shouldnt have let you go home on your own.. I thought you knew the way already... Im really sorry..." You muttered and a tear escape from your eyes.

"I...I need your hug..." Ljoe muttered, while his brows are furrowing and still eyes were closed.

You raised an eyebrow. *Is he dreaming or what?*

You touched his face to see if his temperature was going down.

Then you felt a grip on your hand, it was Ljoe's hand and suddenly he pushed you to him.

And now he was hugging you. You shrugged, but his grip was so tight.

"Dont... leave me noona... I... need your hug... to keep me warm..." He muttered.

*Noona??* You thought as you were on his top.

"Ljoe, let me go or else you'll have a problem on your breathing with me on top of your body.." You said, slightly pushing his chest.

"No.. noona.. im sick.. give me your warm hug..." He said.

You looked at him and his eyes were closed and you got confused why is he always saying noona.

"Ljoe! Im not your noona so let me gooo" You said.

But he didnt respond now, but still he's hugging you so tight.

After an hour, you felt he was already in a deep sleep and now you tried lifting yourself up.

And gladly, you lifted yourself up and sighed.

You looked at his temperature by putting your hands on his forehead, gladly he's temperature went down.

"Aish! This boy! URGH!" You stomped your feet as you were walking out on his room.

You lightly closed his door for him not to wake up.

*Noona? Does he have an older sister?* You thought as you went to your room and took your sleep.