Writing a.. Lame Letter

Wanna give you my heart

At night, you wear sitting in your study table with a stationary and a pen.

*What should I write in this letter?* You tapped your pen on your chin as you were looking at the ceiling.

You started your letter with a greeting..

Annyeonghaseyo Ljoe!

How have you been? I knew you always gets hundreds of letters everyday and I hope you'll read mine..

 

*Aish! It is too common!* You thought.

You then taps again your pen on your chin.

You looked at your clock and it says 7:45pm.

*Aigoo! I dont have any idea on what should I write on this letter!* You messed up with your hair.

"Okay! lemme just write what's on my mind right now" You said and started writing.

After 30-40minutes, you gave up and start reading the letter that you just made.

 

Hi Ljoe,

 

     How are you? Im sure you knew that this was a confession letter.. I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away. Everyday or maybe just 3-4 times a week, I hope that you will come into my life. But I knew it was impossible, since there are a lot of girls better than me. You are so cool and seems to be perfect and I can't help but to fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear. I dont want you to freak out with this letter, but this is what's on my mind right now. I dont know what to say already. Just take care and see you always around... at school..

Hyemi

 

*Aigoo! Just by reading it now, I think i'll get rejected! This letter is so lame* You pouted and gave up. You really dont know what to say in the letter.

*I hope I can be able to secretly put it i his locker.. and I hope he'll read it*