The reason why I'm excited to go to Jeju..

Wanna give you my heart

 

School's trip is coming! 3 days to go!
You were so excited that you already packed your things into a big pink luggage. You kept on jumping up and down while singing "Jeju island, Jeju island, Here I come Here I come~" every night, when you and Ljoe were having your dinner.
Ljoe cant help but to smile widely, but he will end up stopping you from being so excited.
 
And these past days, you also felt L was staying away from you. If you will greet him, he will just nod his head and walk away.
It concerns you, since he was your friend. And you dont want your friendship to just end like that. You asked Ljoe for a help, but it's the same. L will excuse himself before Ljoe could say something about you.
 
 
 
 
Soon, the day that you had waited came!
"JEJU ISLAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDD" You shouted at Ljoe's ear, making him startled.
You giggled when Ljoe groaned. You hit him and sang, "Wake Up Wake Up"
"Urgh..5 minutes.." Ljoe groaned.
You crossed your arms. "Alright, if this 5minutes will make us late for our flight, you'll be dead."
"Urghhhh!" Ljoe sat up and rubbed his eyes. You giggled and stood up.
"Huryy up kiddo~" You giggled before Ljoe could throw tantrums, calling him a kiddo.
 
 
 
 
Soon, the both of you are now at the airport. You also saw some students there, also excited.
"Omg, im going to Jeju soon!" You squealed. Ljoe giggled and hit your head. "Ow~"
"You are damn so excited. Calm down yeobo~" He said. You pouted.
Then you heard some students whispering at each other that made you blush.
"OMG Why are they so cute?"
"Is Ljoe oppa really like that? He seems so sweet.."
"OMG That Hyemi is really lucky to have Ljoe oppa.."
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyemi~ah!" You looked at the voice who just shouted. It was Yura, together with Sunmi.
You waved your hands. "Yura! Sunmi!"
They approached you and hugged you. "Im sure you are so excited to go to Jeju right?" Sunmi asked.
You pulled away from the hug and nodded with a big, big smile.
"Where's your husband?" Yura asked.
"Oh.. He's he-" You looked beside you and he was not there. You looked around and saw him with L and Eli. "There!"
Sunmi and Yura giggled. Yura pinched your cheeks. "Aigoo~ Hyemi~ah.. This was like a dream come true right?"
You nodded again your head.
"Yeah, probably! It was always her dream to go Jeju Island with Ljoe!" She elbowed you and smiled like a maniac.
You blushed and shushed her. The two giggled.
"Well, gotta go! We need to check in now!" Yura and Sunmi hugged you for the last time and waved.
And at the same time, Ljoe went back to you. "Kaja?"
"Kaja!" You raised your fist up and Ljoe just giggled at your cute act.
 
 
 
 
Inside the plane, Ljoe was listening to his ipod while you were looking outside the window.
You cant help it, you were really excited. This was really like a dream come true.
You were always dreaming of going to Jeju Island when you had this big crush on Ljoe before. You dont know why you picked Jeju Island as the place you were dreaming of though.
You slightly giggled by the thought of how crazy you were about Ljoe before.
Ljoe noticed you and poked your right cheek. You looked at him.
"Why are you giggling?" He asked. You shook your head with a smile. "nothing"
Ljoe removed his earphone from his ear. "Im always curious why you were so excited going to Jeju... everyone here were like, calm. But you were like a crazy girl, being excited to get candies.." He teased and giggled. You hit his shoulder.
You shrugged. "What's wrong on being excited?" You giggled.
"I bet there's a reason why..." Ljoe poked your cheek.
You looked at him. "Well, there is. But I wont tell you." You quickly hid your face with your palms.
Ljoe turned to you and tried to remove your palms on your face. "Yah.. Tell me why!"
"No!"
"Tell me!!"
"No No No!!"
Ljoe gave up and crossed his arms and blew air. "K."
You giggled and removed your palms on your face. You poked his cheeks. "Aigooo~"
Ljoe shoved your fingers. "Dont aigoo me."
You giggled. "Yeah, yeah.. alright kiddo~" You looked at the window.
Ljoe started tickling your sides. "Yah what did you call me?"
Then you started laughing. "Kiddo!"
"Yah! Yah!"
Then suddenly, a stewardess came and told the both of you to keep quiet.
You giggled and Ljoe scratched the back of his hair.
When the stewardess left, he shot you a glare.
"Arasseo. Arasseo.. I'll tell you when we got there!" You then kissed his left cheek that made him startle.
You looked again at the window in awe of the beautiful clouds.
Ljoe just blinked and he smiled widely, blushing.