Call me L Oppa!

Wanna give you my heart

 

At school, you were still trying to hide from your bestfriends, Sunmi and Yura since they really wanted to know who your fiancee is.
So during lunch, you decided to go to the roof top of your school and eat your packed lunch.
You drool over the food that Chunji made for you and took your chopsticks and started eating.
Once you put the food on your mouth, the door opened. You spat on the food in your mouth and panicked.
*Eotteokke!!! I should hide!* you hurriedly packed again your food but then a shadow was formed in your front.
*Crap!* You bit your bottom lip.
The person squatted down and poked your right cheek.
*Hmm?!* You looked up to see L smiling at you while poking your cheek.
"L-L? Why..What are you-"
L scracthed his hair and said, "It's so noisy in the cafeteria so I told Ljoe and Eli ill be in the library, but i wanted some fresh air so I decided to go here." He winked at you.
You blinked and reached for you bag.
"Yah. Are you already going? And, you are eating your lunch when I came, so why did you stop?" He asked, now sitting on the floor too.
"I thought you might want some time alone so-"
"Pshh. Come on, let's eat your lunch!" He reached for your bag and got the lunchbox and set it on the floor.
You just blinked. He took the chopsticks and opened the lunchbox and stared poking the food.
He took one bite. "Waaa it's so delicious!"
You smiled at his childish act. He started poking again and this time he raised the chopsticks in the air.
"Say ahh~" He said and started poking the food in your lips.
"Yah~" You said and he put the food in your mouth. You blinked and started munching the food.
He laughed. "You're so cute!" He said and pinched your cheek and you blushed.
"This is so delicious. Did you cook this?" He said as he eat your food.
"No, It was Chunji oppa who cooked it." You said
"Chunji oppa?" He asked, growing jealous by the word OPPA.
"Yes. He's my bestfriend." You said as L put again food in your mouth. "Yah, you know I have my hands to feed myself."
He giggled. He tapped his chin and, "Hmm... Can you also call me Oppa?" He asked.
You tilted your head, looking at him.
"Come on... call me oppa too...." He said.
"Why should I?" You asked.
*Cause I like you* He just smiled.
You just looked at him. "Aish.. arasseo! OPPAAA.." You said and he smiled widely.
L blushed and clapped his hand. "From now on, call me oppa arasseo?"
You nodded with a smile.
*I wish I can also call Ljoe oppa...* You thought and your smile faded.
 
After eating, you both sat side by side while leaning on the wall, watching the beautiful skies.
"I have fun." L started.
"Hmm." You said.
"Do you have a free time on Saturday?" He asked.
You looked at him. "Saturday?"
"Yeah.."
"Well..Yeah I have."
"Then let's go out on Saturday." He looked at you with his eyesmile.
You smiled and just nodded.
Then the bell rang, signalling for the classes to start again.
"Oh.. lunch time is over." You said and stood up, dusting your skirt.
L stood up too and reached for your bag. He helped you to put it in your shoulder.
"Thank you oppa" You said and he blushed by hearing you calling him oppa.
He smiled and held both of your shoulders. You blinked.
He leaned and kissed your forehead causing you to blushed and blinked more.
He leaned back and waved at you. "Bye bye Hyemi! See ya around!"
You slowly waved your hands and watched him go out from the door.
You bit your lower lip. *Why is he like this?*