Why do you keep on hurting me? ;__;

Wanna give you my heart

 

Saturday came and you were wearing this.
Chunji looked at you from head to toe.
"Where are you going missy?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Im going out." You said as you put on your heels.
"And why are you so dressed that you seemed to be going out for a date?" He asked again.
Ljoe who was sitting on the couch blinked and looked at you. *She's going out with who?!*
"Date? It's not a date. He didnt even asked me for a date. He asked me if I have a free time today and I said yes and he said he wanted us to go out." You explained.
"Duh~ going out and date is just the same. And you are going out with a GUY?! Who's the guy?" Chunji asked as he sat beside Ljoe. Ljoe raised an eyebrow at him.
"Just a friend.." You said as you took your purse on the coffee table.
"Who's the friend?" Chunji asked.
You bit your lower lip. "I..I..ah.. Aish! Why do you have so many questions?! Im going now!"
You dont want to say it was L, since he is Ljoe's friend and you were afraid that Ljoe will be more distant if he knew you were going out with his friend.
Chunji started elbowing Ljoe and looked at him with furrowed brows and mouthed 'DO-SOMETHING'.
Ljoe made a face and mouthed 'WHAT?!'
Chunji rolled his eyes and slapped his forehead once you stepped outside.
Chunji then glared at Ljoe who just shrugged.
"BABO!" Chunji said and stood up and went to your room.
"Pshh." Ljoe rolled his eyes and looked at the front door. *Who is she going with?*
Then his phone rang. He took and answered it.
"Yoboseyo?" He asked.
"Byunghun~ah... Are you free today?" Yoona asked.
"Noona! Well, yeah im free why?"
"Can we meet today?"
"Sure noona."
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~
 
You and L were now sitting on the bench in the park and feeding the pigeons.
"Omo! They are so cute!" You clapped your hands while smiling widely.
L looked at you in awe. *She's so pretty~*
L looked at his watch. *It's almost 6pm. We should eat*
L held your wrist and stood up. You tilted your head and stood up too.
"Let's eat. Im hungry!" he said and rubbed his tummy with his free hand.
*He's so cute* You thought and giggled. "Arasseo!"
He patted your head and started walking.
While walking, he slipped his hands on yours and interlaced it.
You jumped a little by his actions. You looked at him. "Oppa..."
L smiled at you. "Come on! We're here"
You both entered a fancy restaurant.
The host took you both on an empty table.
You both ordered the food and once it arrived, you both happily eat it.
 
~o~o~o~o~o~o~
 
On the other corner of the restaurant was Ljoe and Yoona.
They were both eating too, of course. But they both didnt know that you and L were also eating in the same restaurant.
"Noona, why did you suddenly want to meet me?" Ljoe asked.
Yoona paused from eating and bit her lip. "Byunghun~ah, mianhae..." She started tearing up.
Ljoe took his handkerchief and handed it to Yoona. "Stop crying noona.."
"I cant help it Byunghun, we just broke up the last we met and then today should be our 3rd anniversary.." Yoona wiped her tears off and sniffed.
Ljoe looked down. "Stop crying noona.."
"Thank you Byunghun~ah.." She handed back his handkerchief but he waved it off.
"Take it noona. I know you need it." Ljoe smiled.
Yoona forced to smile and finished her food.
 
After finishing up their food, they both went out of the restaurant and headed to Yoona's car.
"Noona, i hope you feel better now." Ljoe smiled at Yoona.
Yoona smiled back. "It's because of you Byunghun~ah, i really thank you."
Yoona hugged Ljoe. Ljoe just blinked, but then he hugged back and patted her back.
Yoona released the hug and held both Ljoe's hands. Ljoe just blinked and stared at her.
"Byunghun~ah.." She tiptoed and slowly closed her eyes as she leaned closer and closer to Ljoe's lips.
"Noona-" He was cut when Yoona met his lips.
 
Meanwhile, you and L just finished your foods and decided to go home since it's getting late.
"L, i will go out first!" You said.
"Sure, let me just pay our food!" he said.
As soon as you stepped outside the restaurant you saw Ljoe with a girl that is familiar. She is holding both Ljoe's hands.
*Ljoe? What is he doing here with a girl?* You thought as you tilted your head and just watched them.
Soon, you saw the girl leaned closer to Ljoe and kissed him. You were so shocked that your eyes grew wide and it seems like someone stabbed your heart. It really hurts you seeing Ljoe kissing another girl. Your eyes started watering. You cant looked away, you cant even move. You were frozen. You felt that time stopped.
You started crying with your right hand touching your left chest. *I..I cant... it really hurts...*
Then someone turned you around and hugged you.
You didnt bother to looked up to see who it was when he spoke. "Dont cry" L said.
You were crying in his chest, nonstop.
L just glared Ljoe and the familiar girl, Yoona.
 
Yoona pulled away and just smiled. Ljoe was frozen.
*Did I just kissed her?* Ljoe thougt. *I was longing for this to happen since I like noona.. But why didnt I feel any sparks??*
"Come on Byunghun, let me take you home.." Yoona said as she went to the driver's seat.
Ljoe opened the door of the passenger's seat and sat down.
Yoona started the engine and drove off.
 
You were still sobbing in L's chest. Both of you were still in the same place.
L pulled you away from him and asked. "Why are you crying?"
You sniffed and wiped your tears. Your eyes are swollen.
L cant take seeing you so hurt.
You sniffed. "I.. dust came into my eyes.." You lied. You dont want to say that you still like Ljoe since everyone in the school knew you hated Ljoe already.
L softened. He knew why you were crying. He just cant take that it seems you still like Ljoe, that you cried when you saw him kissing another girl.
"If a dust came into your eyes, then why did you just froze there and didnt wiped it off?" He asked, smiling.
You pouted. *Why is he so smart?!*
"Come on, let me take you home." He said as held your shoulder. He really dont want to know the truth too. He dont want to hear that you still like Ljoe.
 
You both were now on the car. L kept on glancing at you.
You were just looking outside the window, sniffing.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah." You replied.
*Why do you keep on hurting me Ljoe?* You thought as tears again, escaping from your eyes but you wiped it off immediately. You dont want L to see you crying again and ask why.