F-Future husband?!

Wanna give you my heart

At home, you didnt eat dinner.

You were so angry of what just happened earlier.

Byunghun, your puppy was on your lap. You were ruffling his hair.

"Byunghun-ah, you know what? I got rejected! And my heart was broken into pieces. I thought luck was with me from now on, but it seems like luck doesnt like me, so badluck's always coming to me..." You sobbed.

Your puppy wiggled his tail.

"Byunghun-ah, he's a jerk! I hate him! I never knew he was that kind of a person, who tries to embarass in front of so many people! URGH!!"

You caught your puppy roaming around the living room. You took him in your bedroom.

You went to shower and changed into pajamas.

Again, your phone was ringing.

"Who would that be?" You asked yourself as you approached your phone on your nightstand table.

You looked at the caller ID, it was your mom calling.

*UMMA!* You immediately answered it.

"Umma! What's with the sudden call?" You asked.

"Sweety~ We'll be home there after 5 days..." Your mom said.

"Really umma?! Does that mean I can have some time with you and appa??" You grew excited.

"Ne, but not that long, we need to do some business there and.. uhm, sweety, be sure to buy a new dress, we will be meeting your future husband" Your mom said.

You almost choke on your own saliva. "n-ne?! F-future husband?! what?!"

Your eyes are widened.

"I know it is early, but sweety, this is for our business.. and we need someone to take care of you, you see, we're not always with you and you're always alone at home..so please try to understand"

"But umma... I can take care of myself.. and about the business you had there in America, how was it going?" You asked.

"Let's try to talk about this more as soon as we get there sweety~ Goodbye for now! I love you.." Your mom hung up.

You were there sitting in your bed, dumbfounded.

"Great, im going to have a fiancee? future husband already? no!!! what if he's ugly.. or he has odors?! what if he's not my type!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

You sighed and went to bed.