Noona is Ljoe's First Love

Wanna give you my heart

"Noona.. how are you?"

"When will you be back noona?"

"I miss you noona..."

 

That's it! You cant take it anymore that you were hearing Ljoe saying those sentences over the phone. You almost shoke after hearing the last one. You took your water and took a long sip on it.

"Are you okay?" L asked. You nodded and wiped your lips.

"L..I.. need to go.." You said. You grabebd your bag and stood up.

Ljoe saw you and looked at your back standing while he is still on phone.

"I'll go with you." L offered.

You smiled and just nodded. L grabbed his bag too and put his arm on your shoulder. You both left the canteen.

Ljoe saw the whole scene and felt jealousy inside. He balled his fist till the white in his knuckles are now exposed. He gritted his teeth.

"Byunghun-ah?" The voice in the phone called. Ljoe snapped.

"Mianhae noona, so.."

 

You and L went to the school's backyard. No one's there so it is safe from the girls who will give you glares or nonstop bashing since you are with L.

You squat down, since there's no chair. L squat down beside you.

You let out a deep sigh.

"Are you okay?" L asked.

You looked at him, pouting.

*Ah, she's cute.. I wonder what's wrong with her..* He thought.

"L~ah.. hmm, does Ljoe have an older sister?" *Yeah right I asked Ljoe already about this, but I dont know how to put the NOONA topic..*

"Hmm? None.. waeyo?" L gave you a confused look.

You shook your head. "Nothing."
*Probably she heard Ljoe awhile ago while talking to his noona on the phone* "Why do you want to know if she has an older sister? Did you hear him a while ago while talking on the phone?" He asked.

You shook your head while waving your hands. "A-aniya.."

L smiled and went to squat face to face with you. "That noona on the phone was Ljoe's first love" He said.

You blinked. *What?! F-First love?!*

L giggled a little. "Are you jealous?"

You widened your eyes. "I AM NOT JEALOUS! WHY WILL I?! I HATE THAT LJOE YOU KNOW"

L giggled and patted your head. "Kyeopta~"

You pouted. "I am not cute! Come on! bell will ring soon~"

You stood up and dusted your skirt. L was still squatted down. "Wont you go to your class?"

He reached for your hand. "Help me to stand up."

You rolled your eyes and held his reaching hand. He stood up and was just inches away from your face.

You blink continuously and blushed. You bit your lips, still blinking.

Myungsoo smiled. He poked your red, burning cheeks.

"Yah~ Why are you blushing?" He teased.

"I..I...come on!" You pushed him a little and started walking.

*Ha. she's really cute* Myungsoo thought.

 

While on class, you werent listening to your teacher.

Instead, you have this noona of Ljoe in your mind.

*So.. that's why he was calling for a noona when he was sick before.. it's not because he had an older sister.. but an older girl..girl...girlfriend...* You pouted and let out a sigh.

*...But what is that hug he was needing that day...AISH!* You ruffled your hair in a messy way.

*..and he's so happy when he was talking over the phone a while ago.. I bet this noona is really special to him...* Your shoulders deflated.

*But why am I thinking about him and the noona? Err.. i am not ...not... jea...jea-*

"YAH! Ms. Go, are you day dreaming again?!" A loud slammed on your table snapped you out.

It was your teacher. You shook your head.

"Aniyo~ Mianhae!" You ducked your head in embarassment.

"Be sure, now go focus!" She said and went back to the front and started discussing again.

*AISH! THAT LJERK*

 


Sorry for the late update! I was focusing on finishing my first fic first hehe but ill try to update this and my 3rd fic asap :))