Grandma Visited

Wanna give you my heart

 

 

Saturday morning, you heard your house' door bell ringing.

You woke up from the sound and headed to the door with your morning hair & face. You didnt bother to fix yourself.

*Who could that be in this early morning?* You thought as you lazily opened the door. You zoomed in your vision and saw your grandma waving at you.

"Hyemi-ah! open your gate!" She said.

You beamed and ran to the gate to open it.
"Halmeoni!" You called and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheeks.

She patted your back while hugging you. "I miss you sweety" She said.

You realeased the hug. "It's been a long time since you visited halmeoni!"

You took her bag and lead the way inside your house.

 You let her sit on the couch while you put her bag on her side.

"I dont want our personal driver to be bothered last time, but he suggested today that I should visit you." Your grandma beamed.

*Well, like grandma like grand daughter uh?* You thought and beamed.

"Halmeoni, dont worry, i will visit you next time in the mansion!" You raised your hand for a promise.

"Halmeoni, do you want something to eat?" You asked.

She shook her head and smiled.

"I heard from your mom that you already had a fiancee~" Your grandma opened the topic.

You pouted and ruffled your already messed hair. "Halmeoni, is it a good idea that they put me in this situation?"

Your grandma just smiled. "Let's us talk about that later, go fix yourself first"

You chuckled. "Arasseo halmeoni!"

WIth that, you left your grandma on the living room.

You headed to your room, but then you stop in front of your door. You spun and saw Ljoe's room's door.

*Is he awake already? I..need to tell that grandma's here* You thought so you headed first in his room.

You knocked but there was no response so you twisted the door knob and took a peek.

Ljoe was still sleeping. You approached him.

You lightly tapped his shoulder. He shrugged a little.
"Come on.. it's Saturday, dont wake me up~" He said.

You now violently shook him. "Ljoe! Wake Up!!"

Ljoe lightly opened his eyes and saw you with your messed up face.

He wanted to laugh at your morning face but instead he moved back as if he was shock. "Waa! Who are you?!" he joked.

You smacked his shoulder. "Shut up! And just wake your up!"

Ljoe laughed. You rolled your eyes.

"Why are you suddenly waking me up when it is Saturday? There's no school though." He asked.

You stood up. "My grandma's here today"

He just Ohhed.

"So fix yourself and show yourself to grandma" You said and leave his room.

--

After an hour of preparing yourself, you went out on your room and saw Ljoe standing outside his room.

You raised an eyebrow at him while he smiled at you.

"What's wrong? Why are you just standing there?" You asked.

"What if your grandma will be like a monster who'll nag at me once he saw me as if I did something wrong? Did she knew I was living with you?" He asked.

You let out a loud chuckle. He was curious why you are laughing.

After a minute, you stopped and held his shoulder.

"Dont worry. Halmeoni is kind. She wont be a monster." You ruffled his hair.

He touched your hand in his hair while ruffling it. He again felt an electric something and his heart started beating fast again while holding your hand above his head. Then he quickly released it.

"Y-Yah~ My hair will be messy" He said.

You giggled. "Mianhae~ Come on! I'll introduce you to halmeoni."

You lead the way to the living room.

You saw your grandma scanning at your photo albums that was stocked under the table in the middle of the living room.

"Halmeoni!" You called and she shifted her eyes on you and smiled.

She saw the oranged hair guy beside you.

"Who's that chicken guy? Why is he here?" She asked as she put beside the albums and crossed her arms.

*Chicken? halmeoni is so funny... but oww I never saw halmeoni like this.. I think Ljoe is right.. She'll be.. a monster...* You thought as you held Ljoe's wrist to make it closer to your grandma.

*Chicken guy? Im not chicken!* Ljoe protested in his mind.

You bowed 90 degrees. "Halmeoni, this is Byunghun. He... is my fiancee.."

Ljoe bowed 90 degrees. "Anyeonghaseyo halmeoni, I'm Lee Byunghun, Hyemi's fiance."

Your grandma raised an eyebrow and looked at you.

You bit your lip. It is your first time seeing your grandma like that, seems like she's strict.

"Is he... living here with you? Why did he suddenly showed up?" She asked.

*Oh no. I hope she'll not kick Ljoe out or else it'll be a big problem* You thought. You ducked your head down and nodded slowly.

Your grandma actually smirked. *What is this idea that they let out?! What if something happened between this two! OMONA! I'll have grandson/grand daughter soon if that happens!!!* Your grandma thought, excited.

You lifted your head up, you saw Ljoe still bowing. He looks like he's very tired already so you tapped his shoulder and mouthed 'get up'.

He got up and sraightened his self.

"I thought I was going to break my back bone already" He muttered.

You both looked at your grandma is a worried face.

"Are you two sleeping together in one room?" Your grandma beaming, asked.

Your jaw dropped by the sudden question. You wave your hands out and shook your head.

*Why is her grandma suddenly asking those kind of things?* Ljoe thought.

"Halmeoni! WHy would I  sleep with this jerk-..i mean this guy together! Halmeoni!" You protested.

Your grandma laughed at your silly reaction.

"Aigoo~ Sweety~ I was just asking... Hmm.. I think I should sleep here tonight!" She said.

"Really? Yehey!!" You cheered up and ran to hug her.

Your grandma her hands on your hair. You looked up and a sudden thought popped out on your mind.

*OMONA, Where will she sleep?! There are only 2 rooms in this house.. And the other one was occupied by Ljerk already*

You saw your grandma smirking as if she knew what you were thinking.

"There are two rooms here right? I should take the other one tonight okay?" Your grandma beamed and let out a smirk..

Ljoe looked at your grandma with a WHAT-THE look.

"But Halmeoni, where will I sleep? or Ljoe sleep?" You asked resting your chin on her chest, still hugging her.

"Just share a room for tonight." She said.

"MWO?!" You and Ljoe both asked in the sudden suggestion.