A Night with Ljoe

Wanna give you my heart

Ljoe went to the dining table and put his elbows on the table and his chin on his palms.

*Why would her grandma sleep here? And tell us to share a room for the tonight? Is her grandma crazy?* Ljoe thought.

You tried to approach your grandma and make her to go home, not trying to be rude, but because you dont want to end up sleeping with Ljoe. It is such a crazy idea!

Everytime you approached your grandma, she would always order you to make something for her which ends up you to be following her orders.

After 3-4 hours of attempting to say that she must just go home, you gave up.

You pouted and squatted down in the middle of your house.

You saw your puppy and called him. "Byunghun-ah~"

Ljoe suddenly looked at you. *Aish! I always thought she's calling me when she's calling her puppy!!!!*

Your puppy approached you and stuck his tounge out while wiggling his cute tail.

"Byunghun-ah, what should I do? Halmeoni wanted to sleep here and said that I should just share a room with that Ljerk tonight? Should I just sleep in the living room? Will you accompany me?" You said while strucking your hands on your puppy's hair.

But then your puppy went away. You pouted.

You stood up and went to the dining room. You sat opposite to Ljoe.

Meanwhile, your grandma on the living room was smirking while taking a peek on you and Ljoe in the dining room.

*This would be good! For some reason, I liked that Byunghun for my Hyemi. I think they really looked together...* She thought and smiled.

Ljoe looked at your worried face while you put your elbows on the table and your chin on your palms. You are now doing the same pose as Ljoe's.

Ljoe tilted his head. "What's up?"

You slowly shifted your eyes on him, pouting. "Ljoe-ah.. what should we do?"

Ljoe smirked. "She said we should share a room tonight"

You raised an eyebrow. "Dont tell me we will really share a room tonight?!"

Ljoe rested his arms down and nodded with an evil smile.

"Yah! Dont tell me you're okay with it?!" You asked.

"Well. It's okay, since we'll be married sooner or later though~ And I am not thinking of doing anything to you, well if you wanted to do THAT, then it's okay with me" He let out another evil smirked.

Your jaw dropped and you shook the table. "ERT!"

Ljoe just let out a loud laugh.

 

--

Soon, it was dark already. 9pm.

After finishing an awkward dinner, you helped your grandma to go to your room.

"Halmeoni, can I take a shower first and wear my pajamas before going to ...er... ljoe's room?" You asked.

Your grandma beamed and nodded.

After an hour of taking showers and changing into pajamas, you sat beside your grandma who was sitting on your bed.

"Sweety~" She called. You looked at her.

"Dont think that I am doing this because I wanted you to sleep with him and make out okay?" She joked. *Well, I was really thinking about that though* She thought.

You choke on your own saliva. And gave her a WHAT-THE look.

She laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Yah~ I just wanted you to get to know more of him by being with his side.. I knew it was just recently that you were told to be his fiancee and live here with you.. So... I guess, you dont still knew each other well..." She explained her idea.

You pouted and deflated your shoulders.

"Im going to sleep now Hyemi... Sweetdreams!" She kissed your cheek and went to lay herself on bed.

"Goodnight halmeoni~" You closed the lights and the door.

You sighed. *Now, this is going to be a nightmare~~*

You twisted Ljoe's door knob and took a peek.

You searched for Ljoe and saw him laying on his bed while playing with his iPad.

You closed the door and cleared your throat.

He paused from what he's doing and looked at you.

"Yow" He said. You raised your hand up and searched if there are any couches or any place where you can sleep. Sadly, there are none but Ljoe's bed.

You sat on his chair beside the mirror and pouted.

Ljoe cleared his throat. "So.... you're going to sleep with me right?" He let out a big smile while patting his bed.

You rolled your eyes. You went to his bed and lazily lay down beside him. But with a really really wide space from him. You dont want any contact, or your skins to touched.

Ljoe laid down too. It was awkward for a moment when suddenly you felt a heavy thing on your legs.

It was Ljoe's left leg laying on your legs. You shrugged but he even made weights on his left leg.

"Yah! Ljoe!!!" You shouted.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Your foot!" You pointed his foot.

He just smiled. *I should tease you more, you look so cute!*

*Aha, being a jerk again uh?!* You thought and put your right arm on his chest and let out an evil smirk.

Ljoe shrugged but you put weight on it.

"Yah!!!! " He shouted.

You just smiled evily.

*So, you do want a game uh?!* He thought and put his left leg on your legs again.

You then put your other leg on his leg. You both shrugged.

After a few minutes of shrugging, you both took out your legs and stood your bodies up. You were now both in a sitting position.

You both glared at each other.

"Yah! What was that earlier!?" You asked raising an eyebrow while glaring at him.

"It is your fault!!" He said.

"My what?! You're the first one who put your legs on me! URGH!!!" You violently ruffled your own hair and went to lay your back again on the bed.

This time you turned to your side, so now, he was facing your back.

Ljoe laid down too and turned his side too, so if you're turning on his side, you will see his back facing you.

*This is so annoying!!! I want to sleep in my bed already!!!* You thought and cursed more words until you fell asleep.

*Annoying! Urgh! Although she's cute when being teased.* Ljoe thought and let out a smile.

After an hour, Ljoe turned his side on you and was shocked that your sleeping face was facing him. It was really close that he can feel your warm breath.

He searched your face. *She was so peaceful when sleeping...* He thought and smiled.

He traced your nose, you suddenly scrunched your nose which made him took away his hand from yours.

*i dont know why I dumped you that day... Hmm, yeah because your letter is so weird and thought you were another crazy fan girl who drools over me...* Ljoe thought and closed his eyes.

He forgot to turn his side again. And the whole sleeping time, you both were facing each other.

 

--

The next morning...

You felt a heavy thing was wrapped on your body. You opened your eyes, half. And saw Ljoe's face so near. So now, your eyes were realy huge, really awake this time.

You shifted your eyes on the heavy thing you felt and saw Ljoe's arms around you.

*OMONA! DID HE TOOK ADVANTAGE LAST NIGHT?!* You thought and shrugged from hs grip.

But it was so tight and after a few minutes of trying to get out from it, you gave up.

Now you try to tapped his cheeks with your finger to wake him up. 

"Ljoe. wake up!" You said.

He scrunched his nose and half-opened his eyes. When he saw you, his eyes went wider just like what you did earlier.

*Why is my face near to her?! I turned myself last night before sleeping right?!* He thought.

"Err.. Ljoe.. you..err.. you were hugging me.. so let me go now..." You shyly said.

*Hugging?!* He looked at his hands and it was around you. His heart started beating so fast. He quickly released his grip. And he blushed in embarassment.

You sighed and stood up. You looked at his confused face.

You raised an eyebrow. *Why does it feel like he was confuse?*

"Hey, I dont remember hugging you. Did you intentionally put my arms on you?" He said innocently.

You blinked. *THIS GUY* You rolled your eyes and spun.

*I think he does love hugging something...or someone uh?* You thought and again, remember the'noona thing'.

*Aish this is so embarassing. Why am I hugging her in my sleep?* Ljoe thought and he blushed.