Relieving Pains..

Wanna give you my heart

You kept on running, you forgot that you have class.

You end up in the school's gym. Good thing no one's there.

You sat on the floor and started sobbing.

"LJOE I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A JERK! YOU EMBARRASED ME IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE AND YOU TORE MY LETTER IN FRONT OF MY FACE, which I felt like my heart got broken, YOU'RE A JERK! YOU'VE GOT NO HEART! I DONT WHY I LIKED YOU, IVE GOT BLINDED BY YOUR...BY YOUR HANDSOME FACE!!!!" You screamed so loud.

You paused and sobbed more.

"I.. I... STARTING FROM THIS DAY.. WONT CARE ABOUT YOU.. I WONT EVEN DARE TO LOOK AT YOU. AND I HATE YOU!!!! URGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

You threw your bag from your side.You kept on crying.

"JERK!!! YOU'RE NAME SHOULD BE AT LEAST LJERK!! AND YOUR ORANGE HAIR? IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN!!! CHICKEN LJERRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK"

You sobbed more..

After a couple of minute of sobbing and shouting, you felt you got relieved.

You felt great that you let out of your pains in this empty gym.

As you stood up, you felt someone was standing beside you.

You jumped in shock. *L-L?*

"Wow, staying here to relieved the pains uh?" L smirked, handing you a handkerchief.

"W-Why are you here? D-did..you hear what I just shouted?" You asked, nervous he might tell it to Ljoe.

He smiled and shook his head. You sighed in relief.

There was silence for a moment.

"LJERK, sounds good uh?and what? Chicken?" He giggled.

You gasped and covered your mouh."Yah! I thought you didnt heard me? L-ssi, can you please not tell this to Ljoe?"

He stopped giggling and slowly nodded."Sure. Here, take my handkerchief and wipe your tears."

You looked at his handkerchief, you hesitated at first but then you took it and started wiping the tears from your face.

"So,you do like our Ljoe uh?" He asked.

"Before" You coldly answered. And then you pouted.

He chuckled *she's cute*

"How come you have all those guts to say out loud that you hate him in front of so many people?" He asked.

"I.. I got embarassed, my mind went blanked and started shouting. Well, I dont care. He's a jerk! I hate him! But I guess, i'll gain haters from now on" You said, fixing your skirts.

L chuckled.

L looked at his watch. "Oh,okay I gotta go, I still have class. See ya around Hyemi!" He wave and goodbye.

"Wai-" You got cut off when he already disappeard. "..Your handkerchief.."

You looked at the handkerchief in your hand.

*Thank you L* You smiled and slung your bag on your shoulder and headed to your class.