Trust me

Wanna give you my heart

 

*RING RING RING*
You reached for your phone on the night stand beside your bed with your eyes closed. You sat up and answered the phone while rubbing your puffy eyes.
"Yoboseyo?"
"Hyemi~ah, im glad you're awake already! Come on, fix yourself. My driver will pick you up there" It's Ljoe's mom.
You opened your eyes. "Arasseo Mrs. Lee"
"I told you to call me umma! Btw, the driver will be there in just 30-40minutes so hurry up!"
"N-Ne umma! See you!" Then you hung up.
You stood up and went to your closet to pick what attire will you wear.
*What should I wear?* You thought and looked at your dresses.
After picking, you quickly took a bath and after that you went to Ljoe's room.
You peek, and he's still not there. *I guess he's in their house, since Umma seems not worried*
You went to your room and fix your hair and put some make up.
You now looked like this. (except that you're not blonde hehe)
 
 
 
After some minute, your door bell rang. You guessed it was the driver so hurried up and headed out.
"Ms. Hyemi, Im here to pick you up." The driver bowed 90degrees. You bowed too and smiled.
"Kaja?" You asked and the driver opened the door from the backseat for you.
You entered and sat down. The driver went on the driver seat and started driving.
"Uhm.. Can i ask where are we going?" You asked shyly to the driver.
"Mrs. Lee said I'll be driving you to their company, I guess there's an event." He said. You smiled and thanked him.
 
 
 
 
After an hour, you arrived at their company.
As you entered the building, people with their formal attires and seemed to be really rich people greeted you.
They smiled and bowed at you and you did the same, shyly.
"Oh! Are you Mr. Go's daughter?" Someone approached you, a lady that seems to be working in Lee's company.
"N-Ne.." you replied.
"Follow me." She said and you followed her.
 
 
 
 
She took you to the 15th floor of the building and into a room.
As you entered the room, there was a big black couch, computer, and more files beside it. It seems to be an office.
"Ms. Go, stay here and we'll call you again if the event started." She said and bowed to you before she left.
You closed the door and decided to sat down on the couch.
As you walked, you noticed a blonde hair sitting on it, he was facing your back so you dont actually know who he was.
It seems he heard your footsteps so he turned his head.
*Ljoe* You gasped. *H-He dyed his hair again.*
Ljoe turned again his head and it seems that he sighed.
You sighed too and sat opposite of where he was sitting.
You looked at him and he looked away.
"B-Byunghun~ah.." You called in a soft, low voice.
Ljoe looked at the other side, feeling his heart tearing apart by hearing your voice that it seems to be so sad.
"Byunghun~ah.." You tried to call him again.
"What?" He asked in annoyed tone.
You flinched. He is still mad. "I-Im sorry. Im really-"
"Whatever." He cut you off.
This time you were the one now, feeling that your heart was tearing apart. Your eyes started watering but you bit your lip to not let it escape.
Well, Ljoe was feeling broken too. *Babo Ljoe, Stop being so stubborn! She's being sorry already!* He thought and hit his self mentally.
You ducked your head and laced both of your fingers to prevent your tears to fall. But you're too late.
Your tears started dropping one by one in your dress, and you started sniffing quietly but Ljoe seems to heard it so he looked at you.
And he noticed your wet skirt already. *Is she crying??*
 
"Yah! Hyemi!" He called.
"Hmm?" You tried not to sound crying and you did not looked up at him.
You felt that he sat down beside you and he cupped your face.
"Why are you crying?" He asked, and he managed to sound cold but he's really worried.
"I-I'm not crying." You said and wiped your tears away.
"Look! Your eyes are too puffy! It seems like you cried too long." He nagged.
You bit your lip and looked down. He wiped your left tears using his thumbs. "Dont cry."
You looked up at him. "Dont cry because of me." He said.
You just looked at him. He removed his hands from you and faced the front.
"I am crying because of you babo" You said and looked at the front too.
"Im really sorry. I hope you can forgive me." You said and looked down at your feet, your eyes started watering again but you controlled it to not to flow down.
"Why should I forgive you?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
Silence.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He looked at you, waiting for your answer.
You looked at him and met his eyes. "Because I love you."
Ljoe blinked. He felt his heart thumped billion times. He knew you were saying the truth by looking at your eyes.
Ljoe chuckled and looked away. "Babo."
You pouted. "How did that make me stupid?"
"Then why did you kiss L?" He asked.
You bit your lip. *I dont know either.* You didnt answer.
Ljoe narrowed his eyes and looked at you. "Why?"
"I-I dont know." You bit your lip and looked down.
"Psh. Stupid answer." He said.
"Im really sorry for doing that. I didnt mean to it" You said. Hoping he will forgive you now.
He cupped your face and faced him. "You really didnt mean it?"
"I really didnt." You said. "Will you... trust me?" You asked.
Ljoe smirked and leaned closer. You just blinked and blinked and blinked.
He leaned in and tilted his head up and planted a soft kiss in your forehead.
He leaned back and looked at your eyes again. "Promise me this time you wont see another guy ever again and will not kiss another guy"
You smiled. "Of course. I promise. Trust me."
"I trust you." He said and smiled. You smiled again.
He leaned closer again and closer. His eyes were looking at your lips. You knew what will happen next so you closed your eyes.
And there, his soft lips landed on your lips. You smiled between the kiss and a tear fell from your eyes. Tears of joy.
You were glad you and Ljoe were okay again. You promised yourself that you will never hurt him again.
He leaned back for you to breath. "I love you too." He said.
You smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Byunghun."
He pulled from the hugged and kissed your cheeks.
"You know, you stressed me for the past few days." You said.
Ljoe pouted and caressed your cheek. "Aigoo~ my poor yeobo.. it's your fault anyway to make your yeobo mad."
You giggled and hit his arm playfully. "So.. what's the event today?"
Ljoe tapped his chin. "I dont know either."
You giggled. "Atleast im now okay with you again, blonde hair!" You ruffled his hair.
He took off your hand from his hair. "Yah, you're messing my precious hair."
You made a face and giggled. Ljoe giggled too.
"I miss you." He said and smiled.
You smiled and placed your hand on top of his hand. "I miss you too."