Set aside your feelings L

Wanna give you my heart

 

Walking in the hallway of your school while holding hands with Ljoe.
Every students you will passed by will grew jealous at you.
"She was dumped, but why is she with Ljoe?"
"OMG she is so lucky!"
"I wish I was her so I can be with Ljoe oppa too!"
 
 
You ducked your head in embarassment. But you also heard some compliments that made you lift your head up again.
"Wow, i never thought that they would make a cute couple.."
"Ljoe shouldnt have dumped her before, they look great together!"
 
 
 
You blushed by hearing those compliments.
Ljoe poked your blushing cheeks. "Why are you blushing yeobo?" He batted his eyelashes and made a puppy eyes.
You giggled at his childish act and pushed his forehead. He lost his balance but before he fell, you pull him and giggled.
"You push me again or ill kiss you." He threatened you but you only laughed.
 
 
 
"Oh yeah, our locker's just near to each other. Did you intentionally buy that locker of yours to see me everyday?" Ljoe teased as he made his way to his locker, leaving you in your locker.
You made a face and opened your locker to get your things.
Ljoe giggled as he took his things.
 
 
After the both of you took your things, Ljoe send you to your class.
"Ljoe, I can go by myself, you'll be late you know." You said as you walked beside him.
Ljoe rolled his eyes. "Yeah, ill be late and it's all because of you."
You shot him a glare.
"What?"
"I told you I can go by myself." You said.
Ljoe giggled. "Well, I think we're already in your class.." He pointed your room using his lips.
You turned and it was really your first class. You sighed. "You'll be late, go run now!"
Ljoe smiled. And stole a kiss from you and run.
You just blinked at the very fast happening and blushed hard. You tilted your head and saw Ljoe's back, running.
You giggled. *Aigoo~ He's so cute*
 
 
 
You entered your first class, all eyes were on you.
You hid your face with your book and sat on your chair.
*Aww, i cant face these girls knowing that i am Ljoe's girl now. I bet they hate me more...*
 
 
 
Lunch came and you rushed to the cafeteria since your classmates, especially the girls, had started bombarding you questions on how did you and Ljoe ended up. Some girls were like mad crazy, and some were just being curious and some even squealed at how cute you and Ljoe this morning.
Soon, you were now at the cafeteria and felt two arms on your shoulder. You looked on your sides and saw your two bestfriends smiling widely at you.
You awkwardly smiled back. "A-anyyeonng!"
"Hyemi~ah!!! You need to eat lunch with us and talk about you and Ljoe!" Sunmi winked.
"Ah yeah sure! Come on!" You happily walked with your two bestfriends and saw an empty table.
The three of you sat down and tapped your chins, thinking on what food to buy.
"I'll go order my food first!" You said and stood up.
You made your way to the counter and looked at the menu.
"Hmm..." You tapped your chin and once you looked on your right, you saw L tapping his chin too, looking at the menu.
You smiled and called him. "L oppa!"
L turned his head to your way and saw you waving at him. He forced a smile and waved back.
"Hello!" He greeted.
"Oh.. Hello!" You greeted back.
L scratched the back of his head, feeling awkward.
"So.. How are you? and... Ljoe?" He asked, looking down and when he lifted his eyes, he saw your finger with a ring on it. The ring seems familiar as he looked at your neck. Your necklace wasn't there anymore. So he guessed, you and Ljoe are now wearing a couple ring that was on both of your necks before.
You bit your lip. "We-We're fine!" You gigled as you felt the awkward atmosphere.
"Oh, it's my turn to order. Talk to you later!" You said and ordered your food and went to your bestfriends.
*Why am I feeling so awkward around her?* L thought. *She's Ljoe's girl now, set aside your feelings for her.*

aww poor L.. sorry if these chapter is kinda boring? hehe the fic is getting longer and longer, should i end it soon..sooner..now?