Jealous Ljoe

Wanna give you my heart

When you arrived home, you quietly took the keys from your pocket and opened the door.

Byunghun, your puppy greeted you with his presence. A smile appeared from your lips.

"Byunghun-ah.. miss me?" You bent down to his level and ruffled his hair.

While Ljoe on the other hand grew jealous at  your puppy that you always make aegyo and sweet stuffs at him. He rolled his eyes and walked passed from you and your puppy.

*Why am I getting jealous at her puppy? er..whatever.* Ljoe thought as he threw his bag on the floor of his room and then he changed into a comfortable clothes.

He lazily laid on his bed and stared at his ceiling.

*Why is it so silent a while ago? Is it because im holding her hands? URGH.. And this heart of mine keeps on beating so fast while im with her..* Ljoe thought as he held his left chest.

 

Meanwhile, you were there with your puppy. You were playing with him, feeding him and giving him hugs and kisses.

"Byunghun-ah.. should I take you to the park on weekends?" You asked your puppy and he barked happily. You smiled.

"Aigoo~ You're so cute!! Hyemi umma will give you boo boo~~" You pouted your lips and leaned closer to your puppy.

But you were interrupted by the sudden slammed on the couch.

You looked up to see Ljoe lazily lying on the couch. You rolled your eyes and turned your face to your puppy.

"Byunghun-ah, lemme take you to the mall on the weekends too okay?" You let out a giggle when your puppy wiggled his tail.

Ljoe rolled his eyes. "Why does Byunghun the puppy takes all the pleasure when the Byunghun the fiancee is not?"

*Here we go again with the childish Ljerk, i dont really know this guy* You ignored him and continued playing with your puppy.

Ljoe noticed you didnt respond, so stood from the couch and went near to you. He bent down on your level and looked at your face while ruffling your puppy's hair, gently.

You looked at him and gave him a WHAT-DO-YOU-WANT look.

"Food! i want  to eat!" He said in a childish tone.

You flicked his forehead as he fell from his squat position while rubbing his forehead.

"Why are you so childish!" You stormed as you stood up straight and went to the kitchen to cook food for him.

*URGH FREAKING JERK IS FREAKING CHILDISH* You angrily thought while cooking.

Meanwhile, Ljoe is letting out an evil smirk while playing with your puppy. *Aigoo~ It's so fun teasing her!*

Then suddenly your phone rang, you took it out from your pocket without even looking who the caller is.

"Yoboseyo?" You asked over the phone.

"Hyemi-ah!"

You took your phone out of your ear and looked at the caller, it was unknown.

"Nuguseyo?" You asked.

"This is L! Hey~"

"L?" You shouted his name in shock.

*L?* L got shocked by hearing L's name from you so he stood up and took a peek on you. *Did L called him?*

"How are you? Are you busy tonight?"

"Well..uhmm... im just cooking dinner now.. i guess im busy.. wait, how did you get my number?"

"haha of course that's a secret!"

You could feel him winking.

"Yah! Stalker!" You let out a giggle.

*Tss.. Why is she always having fun with L* Ljoe crossed his arms as he looked at you giggling over the phone.

"Im not a stalker! Ha! Let's go eat lunch together tomorrow okay?"

"But Im eating with my friends... and... students might start some rumors when they see me with you..."

*See her with him? Why? What will they do tomorrow?* Ljoe leaned closer to the kitchen's door to hear you more clearly.

"Whatever~ it's okay! Then, tell your friends that you're going to eat with me. Please?"

"Oh...okay. See you tomorrow!"

"Yeah~ Seeya! Dont worry, it's my treat tomorrow! Annyeong~"
"Annyeong.."

Then you hung up and put your phone on your pocket again.

After 5minutes, you were done cooking and started preparing it up on the dining table.

"Ljoe~" You called. Surprisingly, Ljoe came up faster. Since he was actually leaning in the kitchen's door.

He went to the dining table with a cold eyes. You can feel a cold mood by his eyes. He sat on the chair and quietly ate the food you cooked.

You sat opposite from him. You taking glance at him while taking each spoonful of food. *Why did his mood change suddenly?*

After 5minutes, Ljoe finished his food. He stood up and left.

*Hmm? Why is he like that? He doesnt seem okay?* You thought.

Ljoe went to his room. He slammed his body on his bed and stared on the ceiling.

*why do I feel like...I..am... uh...er... Jealous???* Ljoe thought as he squished his eyes n disbelief.