Cook for me!

Wanna give you my heart

You arrived too early the next day on school.

You actually did not have a good sleep since you were waiting for Ljoe to come home and when 11:45pm , you decided to call his mom since he wasnt picking up his phone. And you were glad that his mom said that Ljoe wanted to sleep first in his house that he'll be back tomorrow.

You first went to the school's little park where there are benches for students to sit on.

"Wow, this school is so peaceful at this moment...." You breathed in and out and smiled. "It's so relaxing..."

You closed your eyes to feel the wind breeze.

"But why did Ljoe wanted to spend his night in his house? I wanted to celebrate his new black hair yesterday though~" You kicked the rocks on the ground.

After a few more minutes of murmuring things, you fell asleep with your head down.

 

Soon, screams, shouts of OPPA ae being heard and it made you woke up.

You slowly opened your eyes. *Yeah, fangirls this morning.. aish* You stood up from your seat and looked at your watch.

*CRAP!!!3 more minutes till the bell will ring..* You thought and started running.

You kept bumping random girls and ignored their shouts at you.

As you bumped into another girl, you spun and mouthed 'SORRY' to her and bowed while running backwards.

Just then, you bumped into another person again.

You spun to see a person already in the ground. You covered your mouth and soon you will hand out to help him stood up but then you widened your eyes. *L-LJOE*

Ljoe fell on the floor with the books scattered around him. Students, especially girls, especially those who likes Ljoe started giving you glares as if it will kill you in an instant if they kept their glares on you.

*OMONA* You bit your lip and still you let your hand for Ljoe.

Ljoe narrowed his eyes on you and ignored your hands. You took back your hands and keep your head down.

Ljoe stood by himself and dusted his uniform as kept his narrowed eyes on you.

*OMG IM PROBABLY GOING TO DIE. OMG HELP I NEED HELP..* You were screaming out loud in your mind.

Ljoe started walking and just walked passed by you. You sighed in relief that he did not shout at you or make you embarassed again in front of so many people.

But then, 4minute started approaching you and keep on pushing your shoulder.

"yah, are you crazy? Not even saying the word SORRY?"

"You just bumped into our precious Ljoe"

"You should at least suffer from what have you done."

You bit your lip. *IGNORE THEM IGNORE THEM*

Hyuna grew frustrated. "YAH!!! ARE YOU IGNORING US?! YOU LITTLE-"

"YAH STOP!" Ljoe cut her.

You looked up to see who it was and blinked to see Ljoe approaching your place.

You ducked your head and closed your eyes, ready for his shouts.

But then you felt a hand on your wrist. You looked up and saw Ljoe. He was now dragging you away from the 4minute, away from the scene.

Girls started crying out to see you and Ljoe walking together.

"Oppa!! Where are you going?"

"Are you going to teach her a lesson?"
"Oppa! Take me instead!!"

Ljoe paused in his tracks and shouted. "IM GOING TO TEACH HER A LESSON SO SHUT THE UP"

You breathed in really deep. *OH NO..*

 

Soon, you were at the school's gymm. No one's there as always since it's not PE time.

Ljoe loosened his grip on you. "YOU."

You closed your eyes and opened it again and looked at him. You gulped, his stares is so scary.

He crossed his arms and walked closer to  you. "Why didnt you say sorry?!"

You bit your lip and ducked your head."S-sorry."
"Too late." He said. "You're going to make me the food i wanted tonight."

You blinked and looked up at him. He was smirking. "F-Food?"

"Yes! Im going home later so probably ill be eating there. AND DONT EVER GO WITH SOMEONE AGAIN AFTER CLASS" He said and kinda shouted the last sentence.

You blinked again. "M-Mwo?"

"Nothing. So cook Bulgogi, Galbi, Samgyupsal-"

"Stop! I'll just treat you in a restaurant later. How's that?" You suggested.

"NO. ANDWAE! I want you to cook for it!" He protested.

"I dont know how to cook those and yah! It's all meat. Your stomach will ache if you eat a lot of meats!"

"Why are you shouting? Are you mad now?"

"No! I mean, I dont even have the ingredients of those foods."

"Then go to the grocery."
"Ljoe!"

"Fine, fancy restaurant. YOUR TREAT."

"Yeah!" You said.

Ljoe wanted to smile widely, but he just forced it to a small smile. "Good."

"So... you dyed your hair fast uh?" You started a new topic. 

Ljoe rubbed the back of his hair. "Since you-"

*RING RING RING*

Ljoe was cut by the bell.

"Oh crap! I'll be late.. I mean, we'll be late! So... gotta go!" You said and started running to your room.

Ljoe just blinked at how fast you ran and giggled. *Silly Hyemi..*

 

During lunch, you were being dragged by Sunmi and Yura in the cafeteria.

Soon as you found a table, they dragged you there.

They pushed you to sit down as they kept on standing between you.

They took out flashlights and started hitting the lights on you. You were blocking the light as it hits your eye.

"Yah! What are you doing?" You asked.

"You're keeping a secret from us Miss." Sunmi said.

"Secret? What secret?" You asked.

"Dont play dumby little girl.. SPILL IT" Yura said.

You stood up and pushed them down. "What are you guys talking about?"

Yura and Sunmi looked at each other and looked at you with evil smile on their faces.

"YOUR FIANCEE HYEMI" They both shouted. You gasped and widened your eye.

Their shouts caught some attention. Even Ljoe and L's attention.

* WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT* Ljoe thought.

*FIANCEE?* L thought.

"OMONA" You cupped their mouths. *CRAP! Why did they suddenly remember that thing?!*

"Both of you, dont ever mention the fiancee thing here in the school arasseo?!" You asked them. They nodded.

As soon as you took your hands from their mouth, they started bombarding you questions through whispers so no one will hear it.

"Who was it?"
"Why didnt you tell who was yur future husbands?"
"We almost forgot about it, but we suddenly remember it, who was it?"
"Is it L?" Yura asked.

You widened your eyes. "M-MWO?!" They both blinked.

"Dont tell me it wasnt L?" Sunmi asked.

"What are you talking about? Of course it wasnt him!" You said.

"But.. why are you both dating?" Yura asked.

"DATING?!" You shouted. And caught again everyone's attention.

" STOP CATCHING OUR ATTENTION!"
"YOU'VE BEEN CATCHING OUR ATTENTION THIS DAY"

You bowed to them. "Sorry! Sorry!"

Then you sat down again. "Im not dating him! Okay?" You said.

"What?!" They both asked.

"So who's the guy?" Sunmi asked.

*NO I CANT TELL THEM YET..* "Let's just say, i havent met him yet. The meeting from before was cancelled. Mom told me I can see him next year-"
"LIAR. Tell it now." Yura said.

"What? Im saying the tru-"
"No you're not, i can feel your foot tapping endlessly. And when your lying, it's always like that." Yura said.

*STUPID HABIT* "Aish! Come on, you're both invited to my wedding so just see him there.." You waved it off.

"NO TELL NOW" Sunmi shouted.

 

*RING RING RING*

"Ooops! The bell rang already! See you soon!!!" Then you ran off the cafeteria. You can hear Sunmi and Yura shouting but you ignored them.

"Thank you bell!" You thanked the bell for saving you.

 

 

At the middle of the class, you felt your phone vibrated. You thought it might be Chunji so you secretly opened your phone.

 

Meet me at Seoul Restaurant after class okay? Show up or you'll be dead -LJERK

 

You stared at your phone and remembered you'll be treating him later. *I hope he'll not order a lot of food..*