Who is noona?

Wanna give you my heart

The next day, you woke up on your bed.

*I wonder if he's okay already?* You thought.

You stood up and went out of your room, then you headed to Ljoe's room, which is just opposite on your room.

You held the door knob and twisted it. It opened.

You took a peek but Ljoe wasnt there so you close his door.

*Maybe he woke up already?* You thought.

You went back to your room and took your morning routines.

 

--

After Ljoe took his bath, he wore his uniform and fixed himself in the mirror.

*Why do I feel like my head is spinning? And why am I suddenly sniffing? Did I caught a cold?* Ljoe thought as he was combing his hair.

Ljoe went out of his room once he was done and went straight to the dining table in the kitchen,

"Hyemi-ah!" He called for your name.

You heard his voice from your room,

*URGH That voice again!* You thought as you stomped your feet walking out from your room.

You saw Ljoe playing on his ipad on the dining table.

You sat opposite from him.

"Are you already okay?" You asked and put the back of your right hand on his forehead.

He shift his eyes on you with his brows up. And he suddenly felt electric and felt his heart beat went faster.

"I...uhm.. I am okay.. why?" He asked, stuttering.

*Hmm... I think he is already okay* You thought as you felt his warm forehead.

 You took your hand out and stood up.

"Ill cook porridge for you.." You said.

"Porridge? Why porridge?" He asked, sniffing.

"Dont you remember? You had a high fever last night.." You spun as you make your way on the kitchen.

*Oh.. that's why I kept on sniffing....* He thought.

After 20-30minutes, you're done with your cooking so you serve him the food.

You also serve your puppy his food and after that you sat opposite to Ljoe.

You were eating a bread with egg and a hot chocolate.

Ljoe keeps on taking a spoonful of his porridge. You saw him eating happily and felt softened.

Ljoe looked up on you. "You know, you are rich, but why dont you hire maids and security guards?"

You looked up at him. "Oh.. uhm because I dont want anyone to be bothered just because of me, and this house is not as big as yours, probably, so I dont need any security guards.." You continued eating.

Ljoe just Oohhed and continued eating. *So she doesnt want anyone to be bothered.. is she this kind? And yeah, why is she living in this house? I bet they should have build a bigger house for her though~*

You paused from eating and called Ljoe. "Ljoe~"

Ljoe lifted his head up with the spoon on his mouth.

"uhm.. Do you... uhm.. have an older sister?" You asked. You remembered him calling for a noona so you thought he has an older sister.

But Ljoe shook his head. It shocked you.

*None?! But why is he calling for a noona last night?!* Your eyes are actually widened with that thought.

Ljoe saw your eyes widened and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? What's wrong? Why did you suddenly asked me if I have an older sister?" He asked.

You snapped out. "N-nothing..."

Ljoe paused from eating and tilted his head a little.

"You know.. i felt like I was hugging someone last night...." Ljoe sang.

You almost choke and took a long sip on your hot chocolate.

Ljoe looked at you with an eyebrow raised up. "Did you put a long pillow on my sleep last night? hmm. But I didnt see any long pillow there.. or maybe I was just dreaming..."

"...Or maybe I was hugging you last night?" Ljoe teased as he wiggled his eyebrows.

You rolled your eyes and just continued eating.

"Yah. You still owe me something, I kept on waiting for you last night..." Ljoe pouted.

You looked at him.

"I dont remember what happened last night. I dont remember how I get here. Did I probably went home by myself?" Ljoe said as he tapped his chin.

*Doesnt he remember anything? The hug? Holding my hands? The...noona he was calling?* You thought as you were just staring at him.

Ljoe shifted his eyes on you and saw you staring at him. He smirked.

"Yah. Am I that handsome that you cant take your eyes off on me?" Ljoe teased.

But you ignored him and just kept staring at him with a straight face.

Ljoe furrowed his brow. *What's wrong with her?*

*Who actually is your noona?* You thought.