Announcement

Wanna give you my heart

 

 

"Sir Byunghun, Ma'am Hyemi, Mr and Mrs. Lee's calling you now, Please follow me." The lady awhile ago popped her head on the door.
She sligtly gasped by the scene of you and Ljoe giggling at each other while holding hands. She blushed in embarassment and thought the both of you were so cute.
You and Ljoe stopped giggling as you noticed the lady's head from the door. Ljoe raised his eyebrow and you looked at him. He looks so pissed because the both of you were interrupted. You poked his cheeks and giggled.
He looked at you and smiled.
The lady cleared and stood up straight and repeat what she said a while ago.
Ljoe stood up and offered his hand for you. You looked at him and giggled and took his hand.
"Kaja?" He asked and you nodded.
 
 
You two were brought on the pavillion from the top floor of the building.
As the lady opened the big door, you and Ljoe were greeted by a lot of rich people with drinks in their hands, some where chatting with each other, and it seems they are all business people.
"Oh? What's the event?" You asked. Ljoe shrugged.
The both of you turned your heads at the back to ask the lady awhile ago but she's gone already.
"Ohh~" Your shoulders deflated and you looked at Ljoe. He gave you a smile and took your hand and interlaced it with his.
"Let's find umma and appa and ask what's going on" Ljoe said. You smiled and followed him.
 
 
"Oh? Oh! My son, Byunghun~ah!!! Hyemi~ah!" You and Ljoe turned your heads to where the voice was coming from.
You saw his mom and dad on stage. It was his mom who was calling and her face was so bright.
"Finally!" She clapped her hands.
"Umma?" Ljoe approached his parents, with you.
"Come here! Go here!" His mom motioned the both of you to go on the stage.
You and Ljoe looked at each other. Confused. You just followed Ljoe who's now going up on stage.
 
 
 
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Can I have your attention please?" His dad announced through the mic.
The music suddenly stopped, and all of the people inside stopped what they're doing and shifted their eyes on the stage.
His mom looked at you and Ljoe and winked. You and Ljoe blinked.
"....so, here's my son, Byunghun.." His dad looked at the back and motioned for Ljoe to step forward.
Ljoe stepped forward and bosed 90degrees.
His mom approached you and said, "I'm glad you and Byunghun were okay now." She winked again.
You blinked. "You knew what happened?"
"Yeah, Byunghun's such a babo though. He's going crazy for the past few days not being with you. He should just atleast forgive you immediately since I knew you didnt mean doing that.." She chuckled. You bowed your head in embarassment. But yeah, you didnt really mean to do that. And you slightly giggled too.
 
 
"...and here's her future wife, Ms. Go Hyemi.." His dad looked back at you and motioned for you to step forward too.
His mom pushed you to step forward, so you did.
You bit your lip and blushed, shy. You bowed 90degrees and smiled, awkwardly.
You heard people clapping and saying, 
"Omo, they looked so cute together!"
"Im glad we already see the couple and the Lee's were really right. Their son will marry a cute young lady!"
"omona, cant wait for the wedding!"
You blushed even more. And you felt a hand squished yours. You looked and it was Ljoe's.
He gave you a smile and you smiled back. You heard squeals from the people.
 
 
"..I hope everyone can come to the special wedding right after their graduation." His father ended his speech.
You and Ljoe gasped and both eyes were widen.
"R-Right a-after g-graduation???!!" You and Ljoe said.
The both of you looked at his mom and dad and they both give you and Ljoe a big smile.
You both now looked at the people and they are all cheering and smiling.
You bit your lip. *I'll get married that early?!*
You looked at Ljoe.
"I guess we'll get married early uh?" He said, shyly.
You blushed and giggled. "It's okay for me, as long as im going to get married to the person I love."
Ljoe blushed. And you just giggled. You can see how red he is now.
You pinched his cheeks. "You're blushing!"
Ljoe pinched your cheeks too. "It's because you're so cheesy."
You giggled and your eyes shifted at the people who's feeling butterflies in their stomach at how cute you and Ljoe now.
You felt so shy because they're all looking at you and Ljoe.
"Look, my son and Hyemi is so cuuuute~" His mom suddenly said in the mic and the people all agreed.
"Mom, can we go down now?" Ljoe asked.
His mom nodded and he took your hand and the both of you went down the stage.
As you both passed by the people, they are all congratulating you.
Ljoe opened the big door and went out with you.
"Oh? Why did we go out?" You asked.
"Because people inside are interrupting our moments. We need privacy." He said and clicked the down button on the elevator.
The elevator opened and the both of you went inside.
"How many months before our graduation?" Ljoe asked.
You counted in your fingers and told him, "We have 3 months left."
Ljoe smiled widely. "Then you'll be really officially mine after 3 months."

Sorry for the late update!!! hehe

Guys, I made a tumblr account wahaha you can follow me if you want ;))

naamuu.tumblr.com

tumblr_lyo5gzYlZo1qa0m06o1_500.gif