Chapter 53

Wanna give you my heart

 

After talking with Chunji that night, for the rest of the week, he told you he'll be giving you some time with Ljoe so he pleased you to allow him again to go clubbing and meet some old friends.
At first you didnt allow him, but because he kept on showing his aegyo to you, you decided to allow him. He's just so cute that you cant resist it.
So from that night, Chunji will now always go home so late.
 
Well those 'some time' with Ljoe didnt really went well. Ljoe seems to be so cold at you. He would rarely talk and he's not showing his childish side to you. He's been distant. He'll always play with his ipad or phone on the couch or just stay in his room.
You were so clueless why is he acting this way.
 
Weeks passed by and you are now running out of groceries.
"Oppa.. im going to buy groceries, can you watch for Byunghun?" You asked Chunji who was laying lazily in the couch with his eyes closed and crossed arms.
"Hmm.. go" He said.
You sighed and looked around the house. *Is he still sleeping? It's almost 11am...* You thought of Ljoe and went out.
Once Chunji heard the door shut, he knew you left already so he opened his eyes and stood up.
He walked to Ljoe's room and knocked three times.
"Who's that?" A voice from the inside asked.
"Ljoe dude, it's me, Chunji" Chunji replied.
"Why are you there?" Ljoe asked again.
"Stop the questions first and let me in." Chunji said, impatient.
Ljoe stood up and opened the door. "Come in"
Chunji went in and sat on the chair beside a mirror.
"So, why are you here?" Ljoe asked as he sat on the edge of his bed.
"So, let me go straight to the point. Why are you acting cold around Hyemi?" He asked.
Ljoe tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.
"What? It's so obvious duh~" Chunji made a duh face.
Ljoe just went silent.
"Okay. You know it hurts for me seeing my bestfriend being so stressed asking herself what she did to her fiancee to act so cold to her. If it's because of me and my sweet doings with her that made you act so cold to her because of your jealousy then sorry. Me and Hyemi are used to this act this way since we're bestfriends and became a couple too. But dont worry, it's-"
"Yah! Shut up and go out.  I dont know what you're saying. Im like this even before so, get out. I dont need any explanations." Ljoe cut him off and opened his door for Chunji to get out.
"What the ?" Chunji stood up. "Stop being a child. I know you like her too Ljoe." Chunji smirked and left the room.
Once Chunji were out, his eyes widen by the sight. "Byunghunn ahhhhh!!!!" he yelled as your puppy pooped on the corner.
Ljoe took a peek outside, he thought Chunji just shouted his name but he saw your puppy. He shook his head and closed his room.
*Yeah..why am I acting to her so cold? is it because of.... jealousy?* Ljoe thought as he slammed himself on his bed.
He scratched his hair in frustration. "Aish!!!"
*Wait.. Chunji knew... I like her?? H-How?*