Lost Ljoe

Wanna give you my heart

It's been 3 hours already since you texted Ljoe.

"Aish! That girl! Why isnt she answering her phone? Im already starving! I want to eat lunch instead of this stupid coffee!" Ljoe talking to his phone with your contact viewing.

"I think I should go by myself... but.. I dont how to? URGH! let me remember it to myself!" Ljoe stood up from his seat and went out of the cafe.

But is it dark already. "Aish, can I find the way when it is dark already? If I took a taxi.. I dont know the address! Aish! Hyemi!!!"

He decided to just walk.

He's walking like forever already for 1 hour. And still, he didnt seem to remember the way to your house.

He took out his phone and started calling you again.

"Hyemi-ahhh... please answer it...." Ljoe begged as he stomped his left foot.

But still no answer. So he started walking again.

He saw a playground on the corner of his right eye.

"I think I should rest first.. My feet are hurting already.." Ljoe said and went to the playground.

He sat on the swing and started swinging.

"Hyemi, you'll be dead once I got home!" Ljoe cursed.

He started calling you again.

 

--

You felt your phone vibrating like forever. And now you decided to take it out and answer it.

"Sunmi, Yura, go first, I'll wait you here.." You said as the two entered the boutique.

You answered the call.

"HYEMI-AH! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU ONLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE NOW? YAH!" A sudden shouts came out from your phone.

"Yah! Stop shouting! I can hear you okay!"

"Yah! You know I still dont know the way to your house right!!!!?????"

*Aww. Dont tell me you're lost?* "Are you on the house right now??"

"Dont you think I'll be calling all over again when Im already at home?"

"Aish! Where are you?"
"I dont know!"
"What you dont know?"

"I really dont know where am I right now!"
"Yah! Dont joke! Tell me where are you!"

"Hmm.. Im in a playground right now.. But I dont know what place this is called.."

"Playground? There's a lot of playground.. tell me more.."

"Hmm.. I was staying in the cafe that we had yesterday a while ago for 3  hours..and then, I decided to walk already straight and then I got lost and ended up here.."

"Yah, how long have you been walking till you get there?"

"Almost an hour..."

"Aish! You should just have stayed in the cafe.. How can I find you if you dont know the exact place of where you are right now."
"It's your fault!"

"URGH! Shut up"

"Yah! Come now! Im totally cold already.." You heard him sniffing.

"Just stay there okay! No more leaving!"

"Arasseo yeobo~~"

"Aish!"

Then you hung up and waited for the two to come back.

Soon, the two came back.

"Hey, I think I need to go home now..." You excused yourself.

Sunmi looked at her watch. "Well, it's already 8pm, sure let's go home now!"
You smiled and nodded.