Time with bestfriends..

Wanna give you my heart

After dismissal,

You immediately run out of your class room and went out.

Walking in the hallway. You felt someone hit you on your head.

You rubbed your head and spun to see who did it.

It was Sunmi and Yura with an angry face.

"Yah! What was that for?" You pouted.

"Yah! You didnt showed up yesterday again! You know we have a routine to meet up every dismissal right?" Sunmi raised an eyebrow.

*Aish! It's because of that babo Ljoe that I need to go immediately yesterday to take him home!* You thought.

"you should go with us now! We have a lot of story tellings to do and let's make our homeworks together!" Yura said.

Now, Yura and Sunmi were dragging you to you-dont-know-where.

You keep on shrugging from their grip to get your phone but you couldnt.

After 30 minutes, you arrived in the public library in Seoul.

"Come on! Let's study and make our home works first here and then after that let's go to the mall!" Sunmi said.

You smiled and just nodded, following them to an empty table.

Once you were seated, Sunmi and Yura took their books and notebooks out, you did the same.

And they started doing their works. While you took your phone out and sent a message to Ljoe.

 

Ljerk, you go home first. I'm with my bestfriends now -Hyemi.

 

After a few minutes, your phone was now vibrating.

You took it and saw Ljoe calling.

 You just ignored it for him to might shout again and it'll be embarassing for other people to hear it because it is so quiet in the library.

You just continued on your work.

 

--

"Hyemi-ah! Why aren't you answering your phone?! I still dont know the way to go home!!" Ljoe said as he was calling you again and again.

He's in the same cafe like yesterday.

 

--

After doing your homeworks, Sunmi and Yura now dragged you to the mall.

"Come on! Let's have some fun! I miss this!!!" Sunmi beamed.

"YEAH!!!" You raised your fist in the air and slung your arms on both of them and started walking around the mall.

You totally forgot Ljoe from having time with your bestfriends.

After an hour of walking and trying some clothes on the department store, you became hungry.

"Hey, let's eat dinner first! Im hungry already" You suggested as you rubbed your tummy.

"Sure! Come on!" Yura beamed.

Then, at the fast food chain, you ordered the food and went to an empty table to eat.

"Wow, i miss hanging out with you guys in the mall~" Yura sang. You and Sunmi happily nodded.

"Now, what's up Hyemi? How's life? Did you  totally forgot about Ljoe?" Yura asked.

You almost choke at the mention of Ljoe. *If you guys only knew.* You thought.

You face turned into an angry face. "Tss. Why would I care with that Ljerk? He's such a total jerk!"

Yura and Sunmi laughed. "You know, I heard the rumor about L saving you from the queenkas' bully" Sunmi said.

You lifted your head up with the spoon on your mouth. Sunmi chuckled in your cuteness.

"I think L is better than Ljoe.." Yura murmured while tapping her chin.

You had a 'WHAT-THE' look.

"Why didnt you fell for L instead? He's kind.. and handsome too!" Sunmi lighlt elbowed you.

You just smiled. "I.. dont know.." That's all you can say.

"Wushoo~ I think L likes you though." Yura said.

"No way." You protested. *Hmm.. Ljoe asked me if I like L though yesterday? What's with the sudden L in my life?* You thought.

"Aigoo~ I think he likes you. He's so friendly with you.." Sunmi teased.

You blushed and just continued eating.

*Does he really likes me?* You thought.