Teddy Bear Museum!

Wanna give you my heart

Soon, all the students that joined the trip were now at the hotel. You were sharing a room with Ljoe because he begged for it. And thanks God, there are 2 bed on the room. Although you already had shared rooms with him for 2 times, still, this was different now if he will still share a bed to you since the two of you were a totally 100% couple now.

"Im going to take this bed!" You then slammed your own body on the bed, near the window.

Ljoe pushed his luggage on the side and also jumped on the bed where you were lying at. "I want this bed too!" You turned to face him and furrowed your brows. "But I want this! I like the bed that was near the window!"

Ljoe turned to face you too and furrowed his brows. "But I like the bed that's near the window too!" Then the both of you exchange galres then laughs. "We surely look like kids right now." You said between your laughs. "We alway are.." Ljoe said.

He sat up on the bed and clapped his hands. "Then I guess we'll be sharing on one bed?" He wiggled his brows to you. You sat up too and hit his shoulder. "Andwae! ert!"

Ljoe shot you a glare. "Yah! I wasnt thinking to that with you. Why are you thinking like that?" He then started elbowing you lightly with a maniac smile. "You were thinking of doing it huh?huh?huh?"

You blushed. You stood up. "Aish!!! I hate you!" Ljoe giggled and held his stomach. You went to your luggage and started opening it to fix it and put it on the closet.

Suddenly, you felt arms wrapping around your waist. Ljoe leaned his head near your hair. "Sorry yeobo, but we're still young to do that. Time will come.. Be patient" You rolled your eyes and turned to hit his forehead. "Oww~" he stumbled back. You fully turned to face him and stuck out your tounge on him.

You then went to the nightstand table and looked on what will be the first tourist spot that you will visit. It says 2:00pm-5:00pm at Teddy bear Museum. You grew excited. You realy wanted to visit this museum since you saw it on the korean drama 'Princess Hours'. Ljoe approached you and took the itinerary paper. "Teddy Bear Museum? This is too... gay." You shot him a glare. "It wasnt gay. It's too cute." Ljoe rolled his eyes. You made a face and went to your closet. "Come on, it's almost 1:30pm, we should be there before 2!" "Alright!!!" Ljoe replied.

 

 

 

You were wearing this and Ljoe was wearing this.(just think that his hair was still in black hair hehe)

All students were all gathered on the ground floor of the hotel.

"Alright!Alright! We'll go to the Teddy Bear Museum now, so go to the bus and it'll take us there!" The teacher came shouting for all of you.

You excitedly hopped on the bus and find your seat. *seat 30? Where are you?* Then suddenly you met eyes with L. He quickly looked away. You bit your lip. *He's still ignoring me..*You pouted then suddenly you heard your name.

"Hyemi~ah! Here!" You turned and saw Ljoe. You approached him with a heavy body and sat down beside him. He poked your cheek and asked, "What's wrong?" You turned to him and shook your head and replaced your sad face into an excited one. "Teddy Bear Museum!" Ljoe chuckled and pinched your nose. "You're too excited!"

 

 

 

 Soon, all of you arrived the Teddy Bear Museum. You were so excited that you quickly run into the two bear mascots.

"OMG SO CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!" You squealed. Ljoe jogged towards you and saw you in awe of the two mascots. He took out his DSLR and called your name, "Hyemi~ah!" You turned and saw him preparing his camera. You quickly did a cute pose together with the two mascots behind you. "On the count of 3.." You smiled widely but suddenly, students started to run to the mascots too and they even pushed you. "THREE!" Ljoe looked at the photo and saw it was an epic photo! Some students had pushed you so you posed like you will almost fall on the ground. Ljoe giggled. You approached him with a pouting lips. "Aish! Let me see the photo.." Ljoe showed you as he continued laughing. "That was epic!" "You should atleast clicked the button before 3!" You shoved the camera to him and looked for more mascots. "But this was still pretty! Comeon, let's go inside to take more pictures! Before they ruin your pose again." Ljoe teased you and started walking in the entrance while you followed behind.

As soon as you two went inside, your both eyes widened by the sight. Beautiful, amazing, perfect teddy bears were all displayed around. It was so cuute! You were totally in awe while Ljoe took pictures of the sight.

"OMG That looks so cute!" You pointed at the two teddy bears that seems to be cosplaying the coupled from the drama 'Princess Hours'. "It looks like the couple from Princess Hours!"

IMG_2612.jpg

Ljoe looked at it and smiled. He then took your hand and laced fingers with you. "How bout we make our own teddy bear couples?"

 

You looked at him. "Are you serious?" He nodded with a smile. "But do you know where to get one?" He nodded again. "Really???" He nodded again. "Then let's go!" You quickly ran with him.

"Wait! The way is not there." He said and you stopped running. "Then show me!" You said, being greedy. Ljoe giggled. "Come on!"

 

"What should be your hair in this teddy bear?" You asked as the man was now stitching the same color hair in your teddy bear. Ljoe tapped his chin. "Pink?Orange? Black? Blonde?"

You snapped your fingers. "Let it be pink!" Ljoe tilted his head and looked at you. "Why pink?"

"It's because it is your hair when I first met you." You winked and it made him blush so he looked away.

The man saw it and giggled. "You two are so cute" he commented. And it made you blush, and made Ljoe blushed even more.

 

 

Soon, the first trip ended and Ljoe was damn tired. You put the couple bears that Ljoe bought for the two of you on the night stand and looked at it in awe.

*It looks so cuuute!!* You smiled widely and turned your head to see Ljoe with his eyes closed on his bed. He finally took the other bed since you really like the bed that was near in the window.

"Byunghun Oppa, are you tired?" You asked. Ljoe quickly shot his eyes open. Startled that you called him Byunghun Oppa. Since, he rarely hears that name from you. He then turned his head to looked at you and said, "I was, but I heard you calling my name with an Oppa, I think it faded away."

You giggled. He's always so cheesy. "You can just say yes. I can sensed that you were really tired." You stood up and took a jacket in your closet. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Just gonna get coffee." You replied and opened the door. You heard him said, "Come back quickly!" before shutting the door.

 

 

 

 After you got the two coffee, you started walking again to go back to your room.

But suddenly, you caught L making his way to the exit. *Where will he go?*

Then you quickly followed him.