Friend's suggestions

Wanna give you my heart

After class, you ran to Sunmi and Yura to tell what just happened earlier.

After a couple of minutes, you spotted Sunmi and Yura on the bench seating. Watching guys playing basketballs.

"Should we just shift our ideal type into a normal one? Having one of the 3 kingkas is impossible." Sunmi said.

Yura pouted.

"Ladies!" You shouted and waved your hand.

"Woah~ Hyemi-ah! Come!" They said.

You ran to them and sat down between them, giggling. Cant hide the excited feeling already.

"Yoah, girl,what's up with that happy face uh?!" Yura pointed your face.

"OMONA! YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!" You screamed, covering your red cheeks.

Sunmi opened your palms on your face, raising an eyebrow and asked,"WHAT IS IT?"

"LJOE!OMG LJOE NOTICED ME THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" You said, screaming, waving your hands up in the air, and your felt butterflies on your stomach.

"Really?! OMG Hyemi-ah!!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!" Your 2 friends hugged you.

"I know right!!! Atlast! He did noticed me!!!" You said, hugging them back.

"Now, tell the exact detail on how did that happen!" Yura removed her hugged.

You straightened up. And started to tell the story. They are gasping, screaming, nodding while you were telling it.

"OMG! That should be the start!" Yura said. You smiled.

"Now what, now that he noticed you.. he must know you more! So you know, he might end up with you Hmm..." Sunmi taps her chin.

You giggled at what she just said but it faded knowing the fact that this might be impossible.

"What about confessing to him uh?!" She suggested.

Your jaw dropped."Mwo?! I cant.. You know there are already hundreds or thousands of girls that actually confessed to him but got all rejected! What if.. I'll be rejected too?"

"Hmm.. confess to him through a letter!" Yura suggested. "Just put all what you wanted to say there and put your name on it, I think there are 5-6 Hyemis here in our school,so he wont know who the Hyemi it is! Dont put your surname" She stuck her tounge out.

"Hmm... I think that is a great idea!" Sunmi and Yura high-fived.

*I'm still not sure with this...* You thought.