You call them Oppa! Call me oppa too!

Wanna give you my heart

 

"Where's my yeobo???" Ljoe poked his head on your class room. Classes just ended but the students, including you, in your room are still inside, fixing your things.
You blushed by hearing that familiar voice. All girls started screaming and shouting his name.
"Oh there you are!" Ljoe happily said and approached you on your chair.
You ducked your head. "Yah Ljoe, why are you so...noisy!"
Ljoe shot you a glare. You looked at him and pouted.
Ljoe put his index finger in your pouting lips and winked. "Stop pouting or ill kiss you"
You cupped his mouth since girls started crying Ljoe's name from hearing his sentence.
"Yah. shut up!" You hissed and Ljoe just giggled.
You took your bag while other hand was still cupping Ljoe's mouth. You bowed as you left the crying room.
 
 
 
 
You were now walking with Ljoe, hand in hand.
Suddenly, you both walked passed by L. L felt his heart broke.
Ljoe noticed him and turned his head. "Oh L~ah!" He waved his hand.
You turned and saw him too and also waved your hand. "L oppa!"
Ljoe looked at you. *O-OPPA?!*
L waved his hand at the both of you and forced a smile.
Before you could say more, Ljoe held on your wrist tighter and started walking again.
You tried to turned your head to bow to L and mouthed 'Goodbye oppa!' and smiled.
You felt that Ljoe's grip was getting tighter. "Yah.. Ljoe..it.. hurts.."
Ljoe sighed and stopped walking and loosened his grip on your wrist.
You looked at his mad face. You poked his cheek.
"Are you mad? Why?" You asked.
Ljoe shot you a glare. *Dont you know why?!*
You waited for his answer, but he just looked away and started walking. You followed behind him.
 
 
 
 
 
*What is wrong with him? He is okay a while ago.. but why is he mad now?* You thought to yourself, thinking back what you have done that made him angry.
Ljoe stopped walking that made you bumped into his back. You rubbed your forehead as he spun to face you.
"Yah! aren't you going to ask me again why am I mad?" he asked.
You blinked. "I..I.."
"Aish! Forget it! Treat me something." He said.
*What's with him?!* You finally put all your courage to say someting. "Yah! Ljoe~ah! Why are you like this?! Getting mad at me without me even knowing why?! Are you becoming a total jerk again?! Aish!" You stomped your feet and went on an empty bench and sat down there.
Ljoe whipped his head back and front and followed you. You were kicking rocks while looking down.
Ljoe sat down beside you. You just ignored him.
"Wanted to know why Im mad?" He asked. You didnt answer.
"It's because you're calling everyone oppa. Chunji.. even Ljoe. And I never heard you calling me by my real name, you know it but still you call me Ljoe." He blurted it out now.
"That's.. all?" You asked. *So that's why. He is.. jealous again.* You slightly smiled but you removed it as you looked at him.
Ljoe looked at you and nodded.
You blinked once and tilted your head. "You want me to call you by your real name and oppa?"
Ljoe nodded his head.
You giggled and hit his arm. Ljoe giggled too knowing his childish acts again.
"You're really unique." You said.
Ljoe stopped giggling. "Unique?"
You nodded your head and kicked rocks again. "You're so cool, charismatic and cold-hearted at school, but actually you are such a childish person. That makes you a unique person."
"Yah! Im not a childish person.." He pouted. You giggled again.
"Yes you are." You said.
"Well, for all I know, I am a sweet handsome guy in front of my girl. Not a childish person." He said as he leaned closer to your face.
You giggled and poked his nose. "Aniya! You're really childish!"
Ljoe started tickling you. "im not!"
"Wahahahaha!!!! Ljoe stop it!!" You tried to push him away but he is nonstop, tickling you.
"Say the name that I wanted to hear first and I'll stop!" He said and continued tickling you.
"L JERKK"
"WHAT?!"
You laughed and laughed harder with teary eyes as he kept on tickling you.
"Yah!! Mercy! Have mercy! HAHAHAHAHHAHA"
"NO. LET ME HEAR MY NAME FIRST"
"arasseo arasseo BYUNGHUN OPPA HAHAHAHA"
Ljoe stopped tickling you and smirked. He cupped your face and wiped the tears using his thumb.
"I thought Im going to die from your tickles!" You said as you pant.
"I wont let that happen." He started leaning closer and you just giggled.
"Yah stop giggling" He said. You bit your lip and looked at him.
He slowly closes his eyes as he leaned closer.
You slowly closed your eyes too and felt his soft lips landed on you.
You both smiled between the kiss.
Soon, you both pulled from the kiss and smiled widely.
"Come on! Let's go home now!" Ljoe stood up and lend his hand for you.
You took it and giggled. "Kaja Byunghun Oppa!" You said it with an aegyo voice.
Ljoe pinched your cheeks. "Aigoo~ My yeobo is so cuttteee~~"
You just giggled and leaned your head on his shoulder while walking together.