L noticing Ljoe's necklace

Wanna give you my heart

The next day...

You and Ljoe were eating breakfast in the dining table.

"Hyemi.." Ljoe called.

You lifted your head up with a bread stuck in your mouth and raised your brows and gave him a 'WHAT' look.

"Lemme go with you again on the way to school.. I still haven't memorized the way..." Ljoe said.

You nodded and continued eating. *Tss. Is he babo? You know, a person can already memorized a way once he/she had done it already...*

So after eating, you both went to school and again, you lead the way.

Soon, you split up and let him go first so students again wouldnt notice that you go together at school.

He didnt say Goodbye when he leave.

You rolled your eyes.

*Hmf, just a simple goodbye Ljerk..simple goodbye...* You thought while you looked around.

After 5 minutes, you started walking too.

 

--

At lunch, as usual. The 3Ls are surrounded by crazy girls in their table.

Ljoe gave them death glare, and before these girls would go away, they spazzed.

"OMG THAT STARE"

"OMG HE'S HOT"

Ljoe just rolled his eyes.

"Stupid" He hissed and ruffled his hair.

L and Eli laughed at his childish act.

"You know Ljoe, you're really like a child, I dont know why you keep your cool & cold image in front of those girls.." Eli said.

Ljoe rolled his eyes. "Tss. They are so annoying that i cant keep myself in school. So, it is better to be a cool and cold person here."

"That's why girls loves you Ljoe.." L laughed.

"Whatever" Ljoe again hissed and took a sip on his drinks.

Ljoe leaned on his chair, and suddenly he bent down  a little.

Now, the hidden necklace in his neck was exposed.

L noticed it.

(note: The pendant(ring) looks like this:

Ljoe has the bigger ring and you had the one on up. And just imagine the ring has a chain for it to become a necklace.)

*I haven't seen that necklace before.. And a ring as it's pendant? I knew Ljoe doesnt like wearing accessories...* L thought raising an eyebrow while staring at the neckalce.

Ljoe saw L looking at him. "What's your problem?"

L pointed the necklace. "What's with the sudden necklace and a ring as it's pendant?"

Eli looked at it, raising an eyebrow. "Woah~ Yeah, Ljoe, you dont like wearing accessories right? Why are you suddenly wearing a necklace?"

*Oh * Ljoe immediately hid the necklace under his uniform.

"Nothing. URGH. And why? What's wrong with wearing a necklace?" Ljoe asked.

Eli and L looked away.

*Hmm... This is not Ljoe's thing... And why is it a ring as it's pendant? It seems like a couple ring though....* L thought.

*Aish! Stupid necklace, why did you suddenly showed up!* Ljoe scratched the back of his neck.