No One will hurt my Wife!

Wanna give you my heart

 

"The hell? You're going out with him. That means you are dating him!" She said ready to slap you. You knew what will happen next so you shut your eyes, ready to feel the pain.
But she was cut off by the sudden yell from a familiar voice.
"YAAAH!!!!"
 
Jiyoon and 4minute turned their heads to the person who just yelled. Even students who were just watching the show turned their heads too.
They all gasped, why did he yelled?
"O-oppa..." Hyuna came to Ljoe first but he pushed her away.
Hyuna made a face. "Aish!"
"What are you doing here oppa?"
"Are you going to help us rid this flirt?"
 
*Did she not slap me? Who just yelled?* You slowly opened your eyes and gasped to see Ljoe approaching you with a furious face. *eo-eotteoke?!!!*
Ljoe held your wrist and dragged you to the school's gymm. Everyone in the scene followed, even 4minute, L, Eli, your best friends, Sunmi and Yura.
Sunmi and Yura grew worried, since they knew you hated Ljoe so much and Ljoe dumped you before so they thought he might do something bad to you.
"Ljoe, let go of me.." You struggled but he tigtened his grip.
You looked at his furious face. *What are you doing Ljoe?*
 
"What is Ljoe oppa doing?"
"Is he going to make fun of that girl again?"
"Omona! We should see this!"
Students keeps on whispering stuffs about what's going to happen next and they all followed in the school's gymm.
 
Ljoe went on the stage with you. You saw almost all the students in the school waiting for what's gonna happen next.
Ljoe saw a mic stand with a mic on the corner of the stage. He approached it, not removing his hands from your wrist so you were drag to where he is going.
Ljoe set the mic stand in the middle and took a deep breath as he switched on the mic.
You just looked at him, curious. *Is he going to say something embarassing again for me? Dont Ljoe! You already hurt me twice!!*
Ljoe put the mic near his mouth. You closed your eyes as your free hand turned into a ball fist.
*Im going to punch you if you say something bad to me again* You thought as your balled fist started shaking and your eyes started watering but you held it.
Ljoe took a deep breath again and looked at you, and he softened.
He looked at the crowd again and started talking.
"ANYONE WHO LANDS THEIR DIRTY HANDS, AND SAY DIRTY STUFFS ABOUT MY WIFE.." He held your hand tighter that was in his grip up and looked at you. You opened your eyes wider and looked at him.
*WHAT ARE YOU DOING LJOE! THAT IS OUR SECRET* You thought. You can hear gasped from the crowd.
 
"Did we heard it right?"
"W-Wife?!"
"She is Ljoe's wife?!"
 
"..idontknow, BUT IM GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. I DONT WANT ANYONE TO HURT MY WIFE." Ljoe finished his sentence and put down the mic on the mic stand.
You just stared at him with wide eyes as tears slowly forming in it.
*Ljoe...* You just stared at him, you cant believe he just said that you are his wife in front of so many people.
He looked at you and smiled. *Finally, freedom*
 
Some girls fainted of what they just heard, some girls cried.
Sunmi and Yura just stared at you and Ljoe in the stage with wide eyes.
"Did we just heard it right?" Yura said, not removing her eyes on both of you and Ljoe.
"Ljoe was her fiancee.." Sunmi muttered.
 
L, who was also there, just stared at the both of you. He felt his heart was torn into pieces. He didnt expect that you and Ljoe were married(well, your not yet married but he introduced you as his wife so he thought you were married already). He knew you like Ljoe but he didnt knew that you were Ljoe's.
 
Ljoe held both of your hands and smiled at you.
"What have you done?" You asked with trembling voice.
"What? You dont like this?" Ljoe pouted.
You wanted to laughed at his childish act but you cant help it, you cried.
"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked.
You bit your lip and sniffed. "Your so stupid!"
"W-WHAT?" He asked. You giggled and playfully hit his arm.
He smiled. "Im sorry Hyemi."
You looked at him. You shook your head and smiled.
He then interlaced his right hand on your left hand and went down the stage.
He ran with you away from those crowds. You can hear more cries, whines, and yells as you passed by them.
"Yah! Why are we running?" You asked as you both run.
Ljoe just smirked and dragged you to the school's roof top.
 
Once you both arrived there, you both held on your knees and catch for you breaths.
"You...know...we....didnt need to run... that.. fast.." You said as you catch your breaths.
Ljoe looked at you and laughed and he laid his body on the floor. "Im so tired!"
You sat beside him and looked at the skies. "Why did you reveal our secret?"
Ljoe smiled. "I wanted freedom you know. And I cant help to see you everyday being bashed by students. I dont want you to get hurt"
*But you hurt me the most..* You pouted and remembered those hurtful memories with him.
Ljoe saw you. "Yah.. Why are yo pouting?"
"Am not" You protested.
"Now what should I do? Students will give me more glares and hurtful words.." You pouted again.
Ljoe sat up and looked at you. "Those wont happen again, or else they'll be going to meet my punishments."
You giggled. "You sure about that?"
Ljoe nodded. "Hyemi~ah, im really sorry.."
You looked at him.
"Im sorry for hurting you... twice.." He said looking down.
You tilted your head. *twice? He knew..the second one?* You bit your lip.
Ljoe looked at you and held both of your hands. He started leaning closer to you.
Your eyes widened and your heart started beating so fast as if it's going to explode soon and you started blushing.
*Eotteoke?! What is he doing?! Yah! Ljoe!!!* You keep on protesting in your mind. You wanted to move, but your body wont listen.
You slowly closed your eyes, waiting for the next thing to happen.
Ljoe paused in the air as he saw you closing your eyes. He smirked. And planted a kiss on your forehead.
As you felt his soft kiss on your forehead, you sighed in relief that it's not in your lips, but another part of you wanted it to in the lips.
Ljoe leaned back and smirked more. You opened your eyes to see that face of him.
"You thought I was going to kiss you on the lips?" He teased.
You blinked and said, "Yah! Im not!"
He poked your cheeks. "You were! You even closed your eyes"
"I did not!"
"Yes you were"
"No i didnt!"
"I saw you duh~ stop denying"
"Yah! I really di-"
You were cut when Ljoe's lips landed on yours. Your eyes grew so wide. You didnt expect that to happen. And that was your first kiss. Your heart beat grew faster, same with Ljoe.
You slowly closed your eyes as you felt his soft lips.