Daydreaming

Wanna give you my heart

You and Ljoe were holding hands... walking beside the river in a sunset...

You both stopped.

Ljoe held both of your hands and looked straight into your sparkling eyes. You did the same.
"Hyemi-ah~" He said and smiled.

"Neh?" You asked, with a puppy eyes.

Then he leaned closer. You can now feel his warm breath in your face. You closed your eyes....

 

"Ms. Hyemi." Someone tapped you.

You shrugged and still closing your eyes.

"Ms. Hyemi." Again, another tapped on your shoulder.

You ignored it and continued closing your eyes.

"MS. HYEMI! STOP DAYDREAMING DURING CLASS!" now, the person shouted.

You opened your eyes and looked up. Your eyes widened with the sight of your teacher, having an angry face.

*OOPSS!* You thought.

"Stop daydreaming!" She said.

You stood and bowed 90 degrees. "Sorry, I will never do this again"

"Be sure!" Then she went back to her desk and continued discussing.

*HMF! That's the best scene already!!! He will kiss me oh!!! And it is all ruined by that teacher URGH!!!* You thought.

--

Sunmi and Yura were in the same class, and they are classmates with the two kingkas! L and Eli. You envied them for having 2 kingkas in their class.

You were only classmates, with ...uhm.. okay, students, of course.. Normal guys.. and crazy fan girls of the 3L's like you.

But the thing is, these girls already knew each other and wont like to be friends with you. You feel like a loner in your class.

*How I wish I was in the same class as with Yura and Sunmi.... or better with.... LJOE* You sadly thought.