Bumping into one of the Kingkas

Wanna give you my heart

Soon, the bell rang. Signaling for lunch.

You rushed and ran to the hallway to see Sunmi and Yura.

But then you bumped into someone. You fell on the ground.

"Aww~" You rubbed your .

Some students started eyeing you. You felt 100 pairs of eyes on you but ignored it because you thought they were eyeing you because you fell and it looked funny. But you didnt hear any laughs.

Then, you saw a hand in front of you. Trying to help you. Without any hesitation, you grabbed it for you to stand up.

Once you already remained at the standing position, you looked at the person who just helped you.

You were so shocked of the face in front of you and widened your eyes. You removed your hands from him.

*OMONA! L OPPA! OMG IM DEAD. THAT'S WHY I FEEL LIKE 100 PAIRS OF EYES ARE ON ME IS BECAUSE I BUMPED INTO L OPPA! I NEED TO CALM OMG. I SHOULD NOT FREAK HIM OUT!!!* You thought.

You bowed 90 degrees.

"Im sorry!" You said.

L just looked at you, curious why you're not spazzing out in front of him. Well, he thought all girls will be freaking out if he was in front of them.

*Wow, she's calm in front of me uh?! Is she.. new here? not knowing who I am? Is she not amazed on how handsome am I?* He thought.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and you stood up, seeing him smiling at you. You already wanted to spazz hard but you thought you must calm down or else he'll freak out or students who are eyeing you will kill you.

"It's okay. Be careful next time" He gave you his perfect smile and left.

*OMG! THAT SMILE! I RECEIVED HIS PERFECT SMILE OMG.* You thought.

Seeing him disappearing in your sight, you snapped out and started running again.

*OMG ONE OF THE KINGKAS NOTICED ME :O BUT I HOPE LJOE WILL SOON NOTICE ME!!!*

 


sorry for the short chapters :P