Cute fights turning into Sweet Moments..

Wanna give you my heart

 

"Hey, school's trip is near, did you pay already for it?" Ljoe asked as he munched down the snack he is eating.
You blew air and carried your puppy and sat beside Ljoe. "Not yet, how bout you?"
Ljoe smirked. "How bout we took the money and just have a honeymoon?"
Your jaw dropped and you hit Ljoe's shoulder continuously.
Ljoe was blocking his shoulder with his other arm while laughing hard.
"Yah! You're so going to dead if you'll really do that!!!" You said and kept on punching him.
"Yah! You're going to break my shoulder! puhahahaha im just kidding! Stop it now! hahaha" Ljoe said.
You pouted and stopped. You put down your puppy and crossed your arms.
Ljoe laughed and stuck his tounge out on you. "Me~rong~"
You looked at him and shot him a glare. "Im going to cut your tounge if you stick that out again."
Ljoe then cupped his mouth and laughed.
He then poked your cheeks. "Omoyah~ My yeobo is angry at me again~ yeobooo~" He cooed.
You rolled your eyes but felt butterflies in your stomach until you cant help it anymore, you smiled and giggled.
Ljoe giggled too, satisfied that he made you giggle.
You playfully hit him again and Ljoe slammed his body back on the couch. Playing that you really hit him hard this time.
"Omo, i think my shoulder...it's...urghhh..." Ljoe winced, playfully.
You were shocked, you cupped your mouth and approach him. "Yah! Are you okay?? Yahhh..."
Ljoe closed his eyes and still wincing.
"Oppa...yah..." You kept on shaking him.
Ljoe opened his eyes. Hearing you calling him oppa made him smirked.
He then leaned closer to your worried face and stole a quick kiss that made you startle.
Ljoe leaned back and covered his face with his palms again.
You blinked twice and looked at him. You scrunched your nose to stop your smile and started poking his palms.
"Yah! Open your palms! You're always stealing kisses from me! I hate you!!" You said but deep inside you like it.
Ljoe quickly opened his palms and said, "I love you too~" And quickly covered his face again.
You felt butterflies in your stomach again and blushed. But him, covering his face made you a little, angry. You pouted and stood up. You sat across the couch that was from Ljoe's.
Ljoe opened his palm and saw you from the other couch. He sat up and pouted.
"Why did you go away from me?" He asked.
"Because you dont want to see me." You pouted.
"Yah! Who said that?"
"Not said, but you did."
"I was just kidding"
"Pshh." You rolled your eyes.
Ljoe giggled and sat beside you and poked your cheeks. "Oh come on yeobo~~~"
He leaned his head on your shoulders and slowly closed his eyes.
You giggled and on his black hair. *We always fight but ended up being so sweet~*
"You know, L changed since I announced our relationship in the public." Ljoe said, still eyes closed.
"Hmm? Why?" You asked.
"Because he like you and I think it's because of our relationship that made him quiet and really awkward around me." Ljoe blurted.
You blinked, cant belive of what Ljoe just said. *He likes me?*
"Remember, I ask you before if you like L?"
You nodded. "You even said I might end up liking him..."
Ljoe smirked and opened his eyes. He looked at you, now your both faces are just inches away.
"And Im glad it didnt happen." He said.
You playfully rolled your eyes with a slight smirk. But you felt bad for L. That's why he is so nice to you, it's because he likes you.
"Promise me you wont look at any other guy arasseo? Just only me?" Ljoe held out his pinky.
You looked at it and looked at Ljoe and giggled. "You are really so childish." Then you hooked your pinky with his.
Ljoe smiled and ruffled your hair. He pulled his pinky and slammed his back on the couch.
"School's tip will be at Jeju." Ljoe said.
You widened your eyes. "Really????"
Ljoe nodded his head. You clapped your hands, excited. "Then Im going to pay tomorrow!"
Ljoe looked at you. "Excited much?"
You looked at him and nodded your head while biting your lip, and a really excited emotion was planted on your face.
Ljoe laughed and pushed your forehead. "Then I'm going to pay too tomorrow and tell them that we'll be sitting together on the plane, bus and whatever transportation we will use. And ofcourse, we'll be together in 1 room on what hotel we'll be staying at." He wiggled his eyebrows.
You narrowed your eyes on him. "Stop being a ert"
Ljoe laughed hard.
 
And the rest of the night was filled with cute fightings and sweetness right after those silly fights.