How Dare You

Wanna give you my heart

 

L had went to the nearby beach that was on the other side of the hotel all of you were staying at.
Then suddenly, he squatted down on the sand and made circles on it.
You quickly hid behind a big rock and took a peek on what he was doing. *Should I approach and talk to him?*
You took a peek on him again and saw him alread sitting down on the sand while gazing on the beach.
Suddenly, wind breeze passes by making you feel the cold. *Ohh~ It's getting cold..* You held tight on the two hot coffees you had just bought before following L.
 
 
 
"Hyemi~ah, I know you're there." You suddenly heard his voice talking. You gulped. *How did he know?*
You just stayed there, dont know what to do. You suddenly heard him chuckling.
"Come on, I saw you following me and I know you're hiding there behind the rock." He started peeking on you.
You let out your head and awkwardly laughed. "H-Hi~ hihihi" You stood up and approach him.
"Then why didnt you just said it earlier? I looked so creepy out there stalking on you." You pouted and sat beside him.
He chuckled. "Then why are you stalking me?"
"Im not stalking, just following." You corrected him. He just giggled.
You then placed the other coffee beside his face to feel the warmth and asked, "You want?"
He looked and smiled. "Sure, Thanks." And he took a sip and you too, on the other coffee.
"Well, I think this coffee wasnt for me right? Should I just buy another one for that person to have his drink too?" L asked as he looked on the coffee he was holding.
"Uh? Oh. It's okay. I bet he's sleeping already." You said, taking another sip on your coffee.
"So.. why did you follow me here?" He asked.
"Oh.. that.." You looked at the beach. "I wanted to talk to you."
"Talk about what?" He asked.
"About you.. and .. me and Ljoe." You said. You heard him sigh.
"I.. I really dont know, Im really sorry for hurting your feelings." You said.
L chuckled. "Aniyo, it's my fault. If I was just earlier.." He whispered the last sentence.
"L~ah.. I hope, we can still be friends." You said with a low sad tone.
L looked at you and smiled. "Of course we can." *Even though it'll hurt me.. a lot.. specially seeing you and Ljoe together..*
You smiled and looked at him. "Really.. Thank You.."
L looked at you too and smiled. You were glad he was smiling again, in front of you and glad that he accepted your request to be friends again.
 
 
 
He started leaning closer and you just looked at him, dont know what to do.(saying the 
' dont know what to do'  reminds me of CAP's line in Crazy hahaha)
You wanted to stay away since you knew what he was doing but your body wasnt cooperating with you.
And there, he pressed his lips into yours as he closes his eyes. You dont know what to do and just closes your eyes too. 
 
 
 
But suddenly, he got shoved by someone causing you to feel his lips wasnt in yours already and heard a loud PUNCH.
You quickly opened your eyes and saw L fixing his jaw far away from you. *How did he got there? And was that loud, punch sound?*
You then looked up and saw a furious Ljoe. His fist was balled that his knuckles already turned white. And he was glaring at L's way.
*OMO Did he saw us?!* You started panicking on the inside but you got too worried at the both person in front of you. L got hurt and Ljoe was so angry.
 
 
 
Suddenly, Ljoe's glare turned to you. You gulped. He was so angry. 
"L-Ljoe.." You looked at him with a worried, sorry, scary face.
Ljoe suddenly attacked L again and punched him again. "How dare you!!" He continuously punch him.
Tears started rolling down your face and shouted. "LJOE!!!"
 
 
 
Ljoe stopped from punching L and felt his heart broken, since he told you to call him Byunghun oppa that day, you started calling him Byunghun, Oppa, Byunghun oppa or Yah! He did not ever heard of his name Ljoe from you then. But hearing you calling him that again feels like you both were strangers again.
Ljoe looked again at L and removed his hands from his collar and walks away. You quickly approach L and looked if his okay.
"Kwaenchana?" You asked L and L looked at you. "Yeah. I-Im okay."
"No you're not. Come on! Let me take you to the clinic!" You said.
"But.. Ljoe.. he's.."
"I'll talk to him later." You said and carried him. You put an arm around his waist while you put his arm on your shoulder to support him from walking.
*Byunghun~ah.. please let me explain..* You thought as you headed to the clinic.