I hate youuuu!!!!

Wanna give you my heart

But then, Ljoe stopped walking and spun around.

 

You saw the 3 kingkas stopped from walking and Ljoe spun around.

You widened your eyes when you saw him approaching you. You are now frozen.

"Hyemi-ah! I think he heard it! Now he's approaching you!!" Yur whispered at your ear.

Ljoe held out something from his bag. And now, he is in front of you. Eli and L followed him.

*Oh! The girl I bumped into last time.. Why is Ljoe approahing her?* L thought.

You bit your lipas you met Ljoe's cold eyes.

Sunmi and Yura slightly stepped back.

"U..Uhm..What.. I mean.. Is there something w-wrong?" You stuttered and lowered you head. You felt your cheeks are getting red by just seeing him so close, you're blushing.

Ljoe raised an eyebrow. "Are you Hyemi?" He asked.

You looked at him, holding your cheeks for him not to see it getting red."nn-e, w-waeyo?"

He showed the letter you gave to him in your face.

"Are you that aggressive wanting me?" He asked.

You almost choke on your own salive."m-mwo?!"

"Your letter, I find it weird and it feels so aggressive wanting me already? You thought of that atleast 3-4 times a week?" He said, with a straight face.

*Aggressive? Weird?* You thought.

*So, she does knows us? and she like Ljoe?* L thought,looking at you with your confused face.

Then he started reading your letter loud, students around can hear it.

Your face went red, not because your were blushing, but because of embarassment.

Students started laughing. Even Yura and Sunmi kinda giggled.

Ljoe then tore the letter in front of you. You felt your heart got broken.

"hahaha what a weird letter! It seems to be she wanted to get Ljoe immediately hahahaha"

"that is not a love letter, but a weird confession letter"

"even I did not put that on my letter for Ljoe..."

Students started whispering.

*URGH! THIS IS IT! IM SO EMBARASSED IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE! AND.. AND THIS.. IS BECAUSE OF.. HIM!!!!* You thought, angry.

You started giving him a glare

Ljoe spun and started walking.

YOu pointed at his back and shouted "YOU!!!!!!!!"

The 3 stopped walking.

"LJOEEEE!!! REMEMBER THIS DAY!!! AND STARTING FROM THIS DAY, I...I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

You shouted and ran away.

Ljoe spun and saw you running.*Like I care*

*Tss.Ljoe*L shook his head looking at your figures disappearing.