Chapter 49

Wanna give you my heart

After class, you immediately sent a message to Ljoe that you'll be going out with a friend tonight so you will probably not be home early.

When Ljoe got the message, he immediately grew angry.

*Have you forgotten that I'll treat you today?! AISH!* He ruffled his hair in frustration and went to Eli and L's class room.

"Yah! L , Eli. Are you free tonight?" Ljoe asked as he approached the two in their seats who are fixing their things, ready to go home.

"Im free tonight why?" Eli said and gave Ljoe a raising eyebrow.

"What about going to a club tonight? What do you guys think?" Ljoe asked.

L raised his eyebrow on him.

"My treat. Dont worry" Ljoe said. *I just want to relieve my anger* He thought.

"Why is it so sudden? Well, okay. Since it's your treat." Eli said.

*If you're not going home early tonight, then so do I. Im going to have fun too.* Ljoe thought.

 

You ran as fast as you can towards the school gate, and there you saw girls around Chunji. Taking pictures with him, flirting with him..

You stopped at his front, crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow at him. Waiting for him to notice that you are already there.

Chunji then noticed you and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry girls, but my girl is already here.."

He walked towards you and slung his arms around you. He winked at the girls and saluted. "Dont worry girls, im going to see you all soon again"

With that, he ran away with you.

 

"Yah. What do you mean you'll be seeing them again?" You asked Chunji who's panting from running away.

"Girls in your school are so pretty babe! Should I tell my mom to just stay here in Korea and study in your school?!" Chunji said.

"Whatever." You replied.

"Oh.. You're still in your uniform, come on! Let's buy you a new clothes. Uniform surely wouldnt be allowed in a club" He winked.

"YAH! I told you no-"

You were cut when he pushed you to the store. "Yah! Yah!" You kept shouting at him.

"Shut up. Now go inside and pick your clothes, dont worry, im going to pay for it!" He said.

Well, yeah Chunji is from a rich family too. So money to him is nothing too, since they've got a lot.

 

After an hour of picking clothes, you were now on the clothes that you bought. 

You were now wearing this:

"Woah babe! You looked so....y..i shouldnt have broke up with you before.." Chunji praised you and his lips.

You hit his arms. "Oww~"

"Shut up. Now what should we do with my uniform and my school bag? Dont tell me im going to bring these in the club?" You held up your bag and uniform in Chunji's face.

Chunji got it. "Dont worry, we'll just this inside my luggage and..." He took out his big luggage that was with him all the time, but you didnt notice it.

"..and i'll call now my mom's butler." He then dialled on his phone.

"Aish.. Im going to break your bones if something will happen later to me Chanhee." You hissed.

He heard you and raised an eyebrow while talking on the phone.

After the call, Chunji then dragged you now in the club, which is called "Paradise Club"

And once you arrived there, Chunji already spotted their butler and approached him.

The butler bowed to you and to him.

"Go to Hyemi's house and bring these luggages at her house." Chunji ordered.

The butler got it and then went to the car and drove off.

"Now let's go?" Chunji asked you and then you slid your arms into his and went inside the club.

 

Inside the club was a loud upbeat song, full of handsome men and beautiful gals dancing in the dance floor, some ae holding glasses of alcoholic drinks, some are sitting near the bartender.

While walking together with Chunji, Chanhee then spotted a really pretty, y girl. He his lips and winked at the girl. The girl blushed and curled her hair in her right ear.

You knew what will happened next. "Fine, You can go oppa. Have fun. Err"

Chunji then smiled at you widely. "Arasseo babe!!! Thank you so much!" He then kissed your forehead.

You rolled your eyes. "I knew you will just drag me to accompany you to go here."
"Oh come on babe~ I know you will like it here, there are lots of handsome men here." He winked at you and left.

"Aish, now where should I go?" You then searched for an empty seat near the bartender.

Once you found an empty seat, you sat down and ordered a juice.

"Aish, what's fun in here? That oppa is really...urgh!" You cursed more.

Then suddenly a guy sat down beside you. You looked up at him, he was smiling like a maniac and you can smell he drank an alcohol already so you knew he was drank already. You rolled your eyes and just ignored that he was there.

But then he grabbed your arm. You looked at him, he's gone furious.

"I wanted to talk to you, why did you just ignore me?!" He asked.

"Waeyo? Am I not allowed to ignore you? I dont talk to strangers" You said and struggling to remove his grip from you.

"No~uh.. Dont be so rude! You little-" He then leaned closer to you and started kissing your neck, while his hands are still grabbing your right arm, tightly.

"YAH!!! YAH!!!" You were now slapping his back with your left arm. But then he got it and hold it tightly too.

"YAHHHH!!!" You were now crying.

The guy looked up at you and hissed. " Shut up okay. If you havent gone rude, then i'll do this in a smooth way." He said.

He then leaned again, you closed your eyes as you know what will happen again.

*Chanhee oppa where are you??!!!* You thought.

Then BAAAAAAAAM.

You heard a loud thing that fell on the ground. You cant now feel the guy's grip from you. You opened your eyes and saw the guy on the floor, wincing. He has a blood in his mouth.

You covered your mouth. *OMONA WHAT HAPPENED*