Chapter 48

Wanna give you my heart

The red haired guy pulled you into a bear hug. You looked up at him with teary, sparkling eyes and smiled widely.

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!" You said.

 

"OPPA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!" Every girls are crying again.

*Oppa?!* L thought as he tilted his head while watching you and the red haired guy hugging.

*Probably that's her ex-boyfriend..* Ljoe rolled his eyes as he thought that was your ex boyfriend, now that he's your bestfriend already.

 

You chuckled at those surpised girls. You released the hug and smiled at him.

"Chunji oppa! Why are you here?" You asked. Chunji pouted.

"Dont wanna see me here?" He asked. You smiled and shook your head.

Chunji patted your head. "I came to see my babe.." He winked and you giggled and playfully hit his arms.

"Oww~" Chunji faked that he got hit really hard. You just laughed at him.

Chunji leaned closer to your ear. "What's with the girls in this school? They looked like theyve seen a celebrity.." He leaned back and smirked. "Do I look like celebrity?!"
You rolled your eyes and smiled. "You wish!"

 

Just then, random girls started approaching Chunji and asked,

"Oppa, is that ridiculous girl your girlfriend?"

"Why do you know her oppa?"

"Is she your girl?"

Chunji spun and smiled at them. He then pulled you closer to his side that made you shock.
"Ne! She's my girl, so... gotta go!" He then ran away with you.

You heard yelps from the cafeteria.

 

"I thought she doesnt have a boyfriend.." L whispered to himself.

Ljoe smirked as he heard L. *Jealous uh?* But then something caught in his mind. *WAIT, IF THAT GUY ARRIVED TODAY, WHICH MEANS I CANT GET HYEMI TO EAT IN A RESTAURANT TODAY SINCE SHE'LL PROBABLY WITH THAT RED HAIRED GUY..?! Hyemi you'll be dead if you will meet him after class.*

 

 

You happily walked together with Chunji to the little park on your school. You were clinging your arms on him.

Soon, you both sat down on an empty bench. Since it's lunch, less students are there since they prefer eating at the cafeteria, since also, the 3L's are there.

Chunji stretched out his arms and beamed at you. "It feels so nice to be back in Korea again!"

"Yeah, you better stay here for good." You said.

"No, i'll be here for just a month only." He said. You pouted.

Then he pinched your cheeks and wave your head. "Aigoo~ Neomu Gwiyeoweo~"

You srunched your nose and he let go of your cheeks.

"So... what is with the red hair uh?" You pointed at his red hair.

"Yah, admit it, it looks good on me" He then fix his litlle messy hair. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

*You remind me of Ljerk. Good thing I did not suggest red for that jerk* You tsked. Chunji looked at you.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"Nothing.. Nothing~" You sang. "So.. where are you staying at? What hotel? Since I know your parents aren't here, and you wont like living in your house.."

"Gonna stay in your house." He stated and stood up.

You looked up with wide eyes and your waving your hands at him. "ANDWAE! NO! You cant stay in my house!"

Chunji smirked and bent down in your level."Waeyo?! Why cant I live in your house now? Dont tell me it's because we are grown up already and..." 

You gulped and pushed him. "ert!" He laughed.

"I'm just kidding! Im not a ert okay! aish!" He ruffled your hair and you giggled.

"I want to stay in your house since I WANT to know more about YOUR future husband." He winked.

You widened your eyes. "Y-Yah.. How did you kno-"
"I called your mom and she told me everything.."
He said. "And.. Ive heard he's sudying here too in your school, can I see him now?"

You waved your hands in front. "NO!!!"

Chunji raised an eyebrow. "Waeyo? Im not going to kill him.." He balled his right fist and slammed it in his left palms. "..and I just wanted to see him. What's the problem with that??"

You gulped." Yah!!!"

Chunji laughed and relaxed his hands. "Kidding!" He then pinched your cheeks.

"I..I I..We.. We're keeping it as a secret so no one else in this school knows." You stated and lowered your head.

Chunji held both of your shoulders. You lifted your head to look at his smiling face that could make those girls in the cafeteria faints.

"Then if he's in the cafeteria now, just point him for me so I can see what he looks like" He winked.

"You surely wont go attack him uh?" You asked and he shook his head.

 

 

Soon, you arrived again the cafeteria with Chunji behind you. You both were staying at the front door.

Girls saw him and started whining, crying, shouting and screaming again.

Chunji would smile at them from behind that's why girls would start screaming.

You closed your eyes and spun to looked at Chunji.

"Yah oppa! Stop flirting at those girls! It's hurting my ears!" You said.

Chunji shrugged. "Not my fault. So where is he?"

You kept on searching for him. *Where is that jerk..aish*

Just then you saw L looking at you and you waved your hand a little and smiled at him.

*Aish, she's with that guy again..* L thought and stopped waving his hand to you and went back to eating.

*Hmm? Something's wrong with L? wait..if that's L then..* You then tapped Chunji's shoulder and pointed Ljoe who was sitting beside L.

"Oppa, that guy!"You said and secretly pointing at Ljoe.

Chunji raised an eyebrow. "They are two. the one on the left or the one on the right?"

"Left guy.." You said.

Chunji kept an eye on Ljoe, then suddenly, Ljoe lifted his head up and saw you. He narrowed his eyes on you that made you gulped so you looked away.

Then Ljoe shifted his eyes on the guy behind you. There are like electricity something between Ljoe and Chunji's stare as if they would fight in just a minute.

Chunji smirked. *So you're the guy for my best friend uh!?*

Ljoe looked away when he saw Chunji smirking. *What is with that guy!?*

 

Then suddenly the bell rang.

"Opps, oppa, class will start, see you later.." You said.

Chunji smiled at you. "What time is your dismissal?"

"Hmm.. 4:30pm?" You said. "Ill wait for you at the school gate, we need a bestfriend date."

"Pssh. Just dont drag me to clubs okay?" You said.

"Aish! That's where I want our bestfriend date!" He whined, he looks so childish. You giggled.

"Shut up. Now, go, im going to be late!" You said.

Then Chunji held both of your hands and kissed your forehead.

Lots of students, especially girls saw it and they all cried, whined, screamed..since you both were on the front door of the cafeteria.

Even Ljoe and L saw it and they grew angry, jealousy. They both balled their fist under the table.

Chunji leaned back and waved for goodbye. You smiled and waved too.

 

*That guy will surely be dead later!!!!!* Ljoe thought as he was narrowing his eyes.

 


Hehe there! Since everyone are wishing for Chunji to appear already.. well, your wishes are my command! hehehe Sorry for the long wait though~ I was planning to put him soon in the chapters, but I guess you want him now.so TADAAAAAAA~~ haha what will happen in the house with you, Ljoe and Hyemi??!!! OMONA :DDDDD

 

AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEEN TOP TEASER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LJOEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

tumblr_lwx6y4pFLV1qd1pl3o1_500.gif

Hahahaha OMG people on tumblr is so funny hahahahaha

 

tumblr_lwx70t9kZv1qhk0wlo1_500.gif

Ljoe surely has a lot of moles in his face...so yyy hahaha i love the moles in his below left eye though but it's not expose in this gif lol

(CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE GIFS)