Chapter 50

Wanna give you my heart

 

You looked up at your right to see the person who just saved you from that maniac drank guy.
Your eyes widened, it was Ljoe. His face is full of anger and he is glaring at the guy who was now on the floor.
*What is he doing here?* You thought as tears slowly fell down on your cheeks. You were crying.
Ljoe then turned his head to you. He will shout at you but then he saw you crying.
"Are you okay?!" He asked, a little louder voice, since it was noisy inside the club.
You didnt respond, you just hugged him and cried in his chest.
He jumped a little and then patted your back as his heart started beating so fast. He removed his blazer and put it to you.
"Come on, let me take you home" He said and he grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.
 
"Hey, isnt that Ljoe?" Eli asked L who was dancing with a girl on the dance floor.
L looked up and saw Ljoe walking towards the door, with a girl.
"Ohh~ Did he just got a girl?" Eli asked again, looking at the girl with Ljoe.
Since you and Ljoe were now near at the door, Eli and L can only see your back.
"I wonder who's the lucky girl" Eli said.
"Yah, oppa, stop wondering. Let's just have fun." The girl who was dancing with Eli said and Eli went back to dancing.
 
Soon, you and Ljoe were now outside. He then lead you to a nearby bench and both of you sat down to rest for a while and asked you some questions.
You didnt talked, you just kept on sniffing since you just stopped from crying.
Ljoe started of the topic to stop the silence. "So, I thought you were with a friend tonight."
"Yeah I am." You said, looking down.
Ljoe raised an eyebrow and looked at you. "Then where is that FRIEND of yours?! Why are you in the club anyways? In that... clothes? And dont you know you were not allowed in the club since you were still not in the right age. And why didnt you defend yourself from that guy?!" He's now scolding you.
"He's having fun, I let him. since I knew he miss this stuffs so much. I never thought a guy would go to me and do that. Aish! I really hate it, Chunji oppa will surely pay for this!" You said, balling up your fist.
Ljoe playfully hit your forehead. "Babo! If you just let me treat you tonight in a restaurant instead of going with this oppa of yours, then you wouldnt get hit by some random maniac guy."
You let out a small smile. "Then, why are you also in the club?"
Ljoe coughed and said, "I want to have fun why?"
"Are you sure you didnt follow me?" You asked with a teasing voice.
Ljoe rolled his eyes. "Duh~ why will I follow you"
"Yeah, I shouldnt have asked." You said, crossing your arms.
"Thanks anyways." You said causing Ljoe to raise his left eyebrow. "Thank your for saving me" You added. Ljoe smiled.
"Let's go home?" He asked. You nodded but then you remembered Chunji.
"Wait, let me get Chunji oppa." You said and stood up. But then Ljoe got your wrist.
"Why? He can just go home by himself." He said.
You slid your hand on his grip and shook you head. "No, he will be staying in the house and i bet he's drank now and will start to hit on girls and will go to some nearby motel, I dont want him to do that for his first day here in Korea." Then you started walking.
"Just call him to go outside. If you go inside, guys would start hitting on you again." He said.
You thought about it and you pulled your phone from your purse and dialled Chunji's phone.
 
While waiting, Ljoe kept on glancing at you. While you were staring anywhere while tapping your foot on the ground.
*She's pretty tonight.* Ljoe thought and will almost smile but then you turned to him and he coughed.
You raised an eyebrow at him and asked, "Did you catch a cold? Why do you keep on coughing?"
Ljoe shook his head. "Aish, where is he?" He asked.
You shrugged."Why dont we just go inside and get him personally? Since you are now with me, no one will think to go near me since im with a guy.."
Ljoe blinked at what you just said. But then he thought L and Eli were inside.
"No, L and Eli were inside, they might see us if we go inside together." He said and you sighed.
 
After some more minutes, Chunji finally went out of the club. He's walking like a drank.
Then he spotted you. He put his right hand up and waved. "Babe!*hiccup*"
You rolled your eyes and approached him. Ljoe followed.
You hit Chunji's forehead and, "YAH! You are so bad!" Chunji just giggled and slung his arm around you. Ljoe raised an eyebrow.
You slid your right arm on his waist to support him. "You're going to be dead tomorrow oppa!"
Chunji just laughed it off.
"Call a taxi now Ljoe" You said. Ljoe then called a taxi and the three of you went inside and went home.
 
As soon as you reached home, you headed to your room and slammed Chunji's body on your bed.
You scratched your hair in frustration. He is so drank. You can now smell the alcoholic drink in your room.
"Chunji oppa! That will be the last time you're going to a club!!!" You then hit his head. But all he did was groaned with his eyes closed.
You then went outside of your house to pick up his luggages and your bag and put it inside. Ljoe just watched you from the living room walking back and forth.
Again, you were in your room. "You should change your clothes before going to your dream land! Oppa!"
You shook him but he was already in his dreamland. You wanted to remove his clothes but, it is not a good idea for you to do it so you called Ljoe.
"Ljoe!!!" You shouted from your door.Ljoe then immediately went in your room. "what?" He asked.
"Can you help me to take off oppa's clothes?" You asked. Ljoe raised an eyebrow. "Why should I?" He asked.
"Then should I do it?" You asked.
Ljoe rolled his eyes. "FINE FINE."
He then went to Chunji. ", stand up!" He patted Chunji's shoulder, but Chunji didnt respond.
He then slowly took off Chunji's jacket and then his tshirt. You handed Ljoe a new tshirt and he wore it to Chunji.
After that, you thanked Ljoe and he left.
You then went to your bathroom to take a shower and changed into pajamas.
 
After that you went to the kitchen to drink water. Ljoe suddenly came and went to drink a water too.
"So, where are you going to sleep?" He asked.
"In my room why?" You said and Ljoe choked.
"Yah are you okay?" You asked and approached him and patted his back.
Ljoe wiped his mouth and asked you, "what the ? You sure?" You nodded, and shocked at his sudden question.
"He's my best friend so I trust him to sleep with me, and well, we always sleep together before..." You tapped your chin.
"He's ing drank. What if... What if he.." Ljoe cant continue his sentence that made you laugh. You playfully hit his shoulder.
"Arasseo. Arasseo. I know what you meant.." You smiled at him. You turned around to put back the bottle of water and muttered, "Then where should I sleep?"
Ljoe heard you. "Do you want to.. sleep with me?"
You closed the fridge and turned to him with an eyebrow raising up.
Ljoe shrugged. "Well, im not drunk. You already slept with me and nothing happened. And I wont do anything to you though. Duh~" Ljoe rolled his eyes.
You flicked his forehead. "Fine."
You turned and went to his room with a smile on your face. Ljoe didnt saw it since you were facing your back to him.
You didnt know, Ljoe was smiling widely and felt excited that you were going to sleep with him tonight.
 
In his room, Ljoe was now laying down on his bed while playing on his phone.
You were still sitting down on a chair in front of his mirror, brushing your hair.
"Aren't you tired?" He asked. You nodded your head.
"Then lay down your self here so you can sleep already." With that, you stood up and went to his bed.
You sat down on the edge and looked at him.
"What are you looking at? Am I getting more handsome?" Ljoe asked, not looking away from his phone.
You rolled your eyes and laid down on the bed, with a big distance with him.
Ljoe raised up an eyebrow. "Why do you keep a big distance between us?!"
"Because I thought you have a habit of hugging something... or someone.. when sleeping." You said.
"Psh. Shut up, I know you put my arms around you that night, that's why i am hugging you on the next morning" He teased. You hit his forehead. "Shut up and just sleep."
You turned your back facing him and covered yourself with the blanket. Ljoe was laughing and turned his back too.
"Goodnight Ljoe" You said and closed your eyes.
Ljoe blinked and his heart beat was racing fast. "G-Goodnight too" *Why am I stuttering..my heart....*
 
 

 
Sorry for the long wait for the next chapter! I was on a family trip this week and I was reading a really good fic! hehe It was really good.. wow daebak. For those who guessed if it was Ljoe, then congratulations!!!! :DDDD I was also thinking if it should be L but.. I thought it was more fun to have you and Ljoe moment,since this story is for you both hahahahahhaha