Stressed

Wanna give you my heart

 

After sending L at the clinic and that he told you he can take care of himself already, you immediately went to your and Ljoe's room.
Soon as you reached your room, you took a deep breath first before turning the door knob.
You opened the door and looked for Ljoe inside, maybe he was on his bed. But he wasn't there.
You entered the room and called his name but he wasn't answering.
You looked again on his bed and it was neatly clean. Ljoe would always leave his bed in a messy way.
You started to panicked. *Where is he?*
You suddenly noticed that his luggage bag wasn't in it's place anymore and you started to panick.You looked on his closet and his clothes weren't there anymore.
*W-Where could he be??* You took your phone out and tried to call him but he wasn't answering it.
*Ljoe where are you?* You went outside and looked for him.
 
 
 
 
You went in the counter and asked if Lee Byunghun changed his room or what.
And the front desk lady told you that he checked out already.
 
 
 
 
*Did he went home already? I should call his parents.* You took your phone out and called his mother.
"Hyemi~ah, what's with the sudden call?" Her mom asked.
"Can I ask if Byunghun was there?"
"Uhh. No? He should be there with you right? Since you're both on a trip?"
"Oh..yeah.. Thank you Mrs.Lee!"
"No problem Hyemi~ah, come to the mansion if you have time ne?"
"Ne, kamsahamnida!"
Then you hung up. *Omo, where are you Ljoe?*
 
 
 
"I feel pity for Hyemi, what is Byunghun's problem this time that he doesnt want to tell Hyemi that he will go home?" Ljoe's mom asked his husband.
Mr. Lee shrugged. "He should be on the airplane already, let's ask him when he reach home."
Mrs. Lee agreed, still worried why.
 
 
 
 
 
After calling his mom, you grew worried more. You were now lying down on your bed, staring at the ceiling.
*Where are you Byunghun~ah? It's my fault.. all my fault!!* You started crying.
*What if something bad happened to you? Byunghun~ah come back....* You hugged your pillow and cried more till you drifted to your dreamland.
 
 
 
 
You excused yourself for the rest of the tour in Jeju and just stayed in the hotel till it ended. Your eyes were so red and puffy from crying every night. Thinking of Ljoe.
You blamed yourself for being so careless. L was your friend, only friend. Why did you let him kiss you? Why didnt you move? That is, you dont know either why. You dont have feelings for him since you knew he was only a friend for you.
Urgh stupid body of yours from not moving. You were so stressed now.
 
 
 
And the last day of the trip in Jeju ended.
Soon, you were now in your house. A lonely house again.
Ljoe wasn't home. Where could he be? You took your phone out again and tried to call him.
It was ringing...ringing.......ringing........ and just ringing. You sighed and gave up.
You peek on his room, and glad his things are still there. But you were too worried where he was.
You decided to take a rest today and head to his parent's mansion tomorrow to pay a visit. Maybe Ljoe was there too.