Childish Ljoe

Wanna give you my heart

At home,

Ljoe was lying on the couch while playing angry birds in his ipad.

While you were sitting on the floor playing with your puppy.

"Byunghun-ah, Sit!" Then your puppy sat. You gave his food as a reward and ruffled his hair.

"Yah, it feels like you are commanding me rather than your puppy" Ljoe said.

You rolled your eyes. "Tss. Then you should follow me or I'll not give you your reward, Byunghun! SIT!"

Ljoe suddenly sat up. You laughed at him.

"Give me my reward now!  I want food!" He said in a childish way.

But you were there, still laughing.

Ljoe rolled his eyes. He stood and approach you. He bent in your level and started shaking you.

"Hyemi-ah! Stop laughing!"
You then stopped laughing. "Okay okay! OMG You are so childish! I'll make the food for you later."

You wipe tears from your eyes. And stood up.

"Byunghun-ah, come~ lemme play with you more~~~" You called your puppy.

Ljoe looked at you from the moment you said Byunghun but he knew you were calling your puppy.

*I wonder when will she say my real name is a nice way...* Ljoe thought.

"Yah, play with your Byunghun, your fiancee! Not only to Byunghun, your puppy!" Ljoe childishly pouted.

You looked at your puppy and blushed. *Why do I like him saying that he's my fiancee? I already hate him right? URGH*

After a few seconds, you went to a straight face and you rolled your eyes and gave him a death glare. "You are so childish you know?"

"I know~~" He said.

*URGH* You carried your puppy and went to the other corner of the living room to play with him.

*he's really weird, i didnt even think that he was this childish. I thought he was always a cool type of person..* You just stared at him.

Ljoe shifted his eyes on you. "What are you looking at?"

"I never knew you were this childish.." You blurted out what's on your mind.

He smirked. "I am really like this okay. No one knew because students, like YOU just keeps on surrounding me and started spazzing like a crazy fans and because of that, I always have a straight face whenever Im at school."

You just oohed. *So, he doesnt want girls being surrounded by him?* but then the YOU part that he emphasizes bell on your mind.

"Yah! Im not your crazy fan okay!" You crossed your arms.

"Woo! You are! I knew you were.." Ljoe teased, still playing angry birds on the couch.

"Well... I am, but not anymore. Remember that I hate you okay" You muttered.

"Hey! I heard that" Ljoe shouted.

"Byunghun-ah, come, let's go to my room, I dont wanna be bothered by a kid over there~~" You then pointed at Ljoe.

"Hey! Dont forget my food later!" Ljoe said.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever" You stuck your tounge out to him.

Ljoe took a peek of you going to your room.

*She's really cute when being teased...* Ljoe smiled.