Why dont you continue liking him?

Wanna give you my heart

 

"Hyemi~ah, how's school today uh? Did you saw your orange haired guy crush?" Chunji chuckled.
You blushed and kicked his leg and he winced in pain.
"Yah!!" He shouted while rubbing his leg.
You just rolled your eyes and continued eating.
You, Ljoe and Chunji were now eating dinner.
Ljoe cant help but to smile, since he knew who that guy was.
After a few more minutes of silence...
"Hyemi~ah,, let's sleep together tonight!" Chunji suggested.
Ljoe widened his eyes and looked at Chunji and you.
You stuck your spoon in your mouth and looked at Chunji and nodded.
Ljoe's eyes grew wider. *Is she crazy?! Sleeping with a guy?!!!!*
Chunji clapped his hands and smiled widely. "Good! You need to tell me a lot of things, and so do i!! I miss bestfriend time!!!!"
You rolled your eyes but cant help but to smile at Chunji's childiness.
*What should I do?! She cant sleep with him!!!* Ljoe thought.
 
After dinner, you went to have a shower and changed into a cute puppy pajamas.
You went out your room as Chunji took his shower.
You closed your door and looked up to see Ljoe standing outside his door.
"Hey~" You said.
Ljoe looked up at you and replied, "Hey...too"
There was an awkward silence.
"So..." You both said.
You scratched the back of your neck, and so Ljoe.
"You go first.." You said.
Ljoe sighed. "So.... you will sleep with Chunji tonight?" He looked down.
You blinked. "Yeah.."
Ljoe looked up again. "Really?"
You nodded. "Why?"
"Oh..because..."
"He's my bestfriend. And we always sleep together when he's here." You explained.
Ljoe oohed and spun and twisted his door knob.
"Goodnight... Ljoe?" You said, with a question tone with his name.
He just nodded and entered his room and locked it.
You sighed. *Why is he starting to be awkward again?? And why did I assured him that oppa is my bestfriend and we always sleep together when he's here...*
 
After 30minutes of just staying in the living room with your puppy, you decided to head back in your room.
You knocked 3 times. "Oppa, are you done?"
"Yeah!" Chunji from the inside replied.
You opened the door and entered in you room.
Chunji was in his bunny pajamas.
You clapped your hands and smiled widely. "Aigoo! So cuute!!"
"Come here babe~~" Chunji gestured you to come to your bed and sit beside him.
Soon, you sat on your bed.
"Now, tell me who's the orange haired guy." He said. "I knew, you have pictures of him." He winked.
You made a face. "Do you really wanted to know him?"
He nodded, excited. You sighed.
"You sure?" He nodded again, now, getting impatient.
You stood up and went to your cabinet. Chunji just watched you curiously.
You went back to the bed after 5minutes.
You showed him 2 pictures.
Chunji tilted his head and took the 2 pictures.
"Pink haired guy? Orange haired guy? oooh~~" Chunji took a closer look and his eyes widened. "?!"
"Shh!!!" You took the pictures from his hands.
"?! It was-"
"Yeah yeah. so shut up now." You said as you hid the 2 stolen pictures of Ljoe during his pink and orange haired era behind your back.
Chunji smiled widely. "! Then you must be super happy that you're going to marry him!"
You gave him a WHAT-THE- look.
"What?!" He asked.
"This wasn't my dream after he dumped me!" You said as you hid turned your back facing him.
"Du-DUMPED?! The hell?! You confessed and he dumped you?!" Chunji said in shocked and started laughing.
You turned to face him, he's almost losing his breath from laughing.
You tackled him and started tickling him, which made him more to laugh harder.
"Ya-Yah... Stop.....e---ett!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HYEMI AHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA" Chunji was now crying and laughing.
"You're so bad oppa. You deserve this!!!" You said and started laughing too while tickling him.
"HYEMI!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"
 
 
Meanwhile, Ljoe was eavesdropping behind your door. He was leaning his ear in your door so he can listen to you and Chunji's conversation. When he heard you that you said it wasnt your dream after he dumped you, he frowned. He went back to his room and covered his self with his blanket and stared at the ceiling.
*Mianhae Hyemi~ah.. I knew I broke your heart before...* He thought and he closed his eyes.
 
After a few minutes of resting, since you and Chunji got tired of having his punishment, you both laid down on the bed.
"Hyemi~ah, you're going to pay for this!" Chunji said.
"Whatever" You replied.
"Haha, so.. Ljoe dude knew it too. Yah! Then why did both of you didnt say anything this morning about it?! Pshh.. So that's why you were choking.."
"Why will I say it in front of you and him?! Duh~ It's embrassing.."
"Pssh.. well, you hate getting embarass.. Hehe.. But, tell me, do you really dont want him as your fiancee?"
You looked at Chunji and pursed your lips.
"At first.. i dont llike it of course.. I hated him so much after he dumped me.. but as time passed by, we are getting closer? well, maybe for me, we are getting closer... so-"
"So, you are now agreeing with it?"
"Well, i have no choice either."
"Pssh Hyemi, Do you still like him though?"
You looked again at Chunji and looked down. "Well..." Then, you started blushing.
Chunji poked your cheeks. "Aigoo!!!!! You still like him!!!!"
You looked at him again. "But.. He hurt me once already. And it really broke my heart.. What if he'll break it again? Oppa~~ i dont like to like him again and feel the same hurt..."
Chunji then went closer to you and hugged you. You put your head in his chest and closed your eyes.
He patted your back and said, "Just continue liking him again, I know, he wont break it again."
"Hmm?" You looked up at him and saw him smiling.
*Because I know, Ljoe likes you too* Chunji thought and released the hug.
"Let's go to sleep Hyemi!" He said as he laid down again in the bed.
"Yah... Why should I continue liking him?" You started poking his shoulder.
He just shrugged and closed his eyes. You continued poking him.
"Yah! Stop poking me or I'll kiss you!" He said.
You stopped poking him and made a face. "You're so bad oppa! Hmf!"
You then laid down in your bed beside him and stared at the ceiling.
*What is with Chunji oppa telling me to continue liking that jerk?!* You thought.
 

 
WAAA Sorry for the long wait for the next chapter.. I was on a family trip hehe and sorry if this was boring TT ill try to update more today though..
HUHUHU TEEN TOP COMEBACK IS SO AWESOME ;______________;