Ice Cream

Wanna give you my heart

At home, right after school, you were now in your comfortable clothes.

You were playing with your puppy outside your house, where there is a swing that is tied in the trees.

You were sitting in the swing while feeding your puppy his food.

"Ah~ Good Byunghun!" You beamed and ruffled his hair.

Then a few moments later, Ljoe came out of the front door with this clothes:

He approached you, but you ignored him and just focusing on your puppy.

"Hyemi~ah,  im going out to see a friend.. ill be right back later." He said.

*Friend? More like a ex girlfriend, girlfriend, noona.. or whatever* You rolled your eyes and looked up at him.

"Who's the friend you're going to see?" You asked, innocently.

He raised an eyebrow. "just a friend okay? jeez, im going now."

You gave him a death glare while looking at his back going out of the gate.

*whatever! i heard you talking to the phone a while ago! HMF!* You rolled your eyes again and shifted your focus on your puppy.

 

Ljoe arrived in a fancy restaurant with the help of his driver. He texted his noona.

To: Yoona Noona

Noona, im here already. How about you? :)

 

Ljoe went inside the restaurant and a waiter lead him in an empty seat.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Yoona, his noona, his first love, not a girlfriend/ex-gf, arrived in a dress.

"Noona!" Ljoe beamed and stood up as he assist Yoona in her chair, being a gentleman.

"Gomawo Byunghun~" Yoona beamed and sat down on the chair. Ljoe went to hsi chair right after helping Yoona in her sit.

"So.. noona, what do you want to eat?" Ljoe asked, smiling widely.

Yoona smiled. "What about let's call the waiter first?" She giggled. Ljoe giggled too.

*Noona is really cute. Aish~ She should atleast accept my feelings..* Ljoe thought.

Yoona called the waiter and they both ordered for the food.

A few moments later, the food arrived and the two started eating.

"So, noona, how's the life in college?" Ljoe asked.

"Hmm.. it is fine, i miss High School life though~" Yoona replied. "How about you? Senior Year now right?"

Ljoe nodded with a smile on his face.

"Hmm.. I heard you have a fiancee already uh?" Yoona teased.

Ljoe almost choke. *How did she found out?* Ljoe cleared his throat.

"Noona, how did you found it out? We are still-"

Yoona giggled. "Your mom told me, silly. You knew your mom is close to me right?"

Ljoe pouted and just nodded.

"Come on! You should introduce me to her sooner or later.." Yoona beamed.

Ljoe looked down. "But I was hoping that you'll be my fiancee though~"

Yoona tilted her head. *This kid still loves me?*

Ljoe looked up and saw his noona with a confused look. Ljoe smiled. "Ahh~ noona, ppali! Finish your food or it'll get cold!"

Yoona blinked. *Byunghun is really childish!* She smiled and started eating again.

"Noona, you know I still love you right?" Ljoe said in a soft-low voice.

Yoona sighed. "Byunghun~ah-"

Ljoe smiled. "Dont worry, im not forcing you though to love me back! I just wanted you to know that I still love you!"

Yoona smiled. *Should I atleast give him a chance? But.. he has already a fiancee.* "You know, you already have a fiancee right?"

Ljoe pouted. *More like a maid only.* "Yeah, But i dont still like her-" *Yeah, i dont still like her*

Yoona just smiled. "Come on, let's finish our food!"

 

Meanwhile, you were just finished eating your dinner and you were lazily laying down on the couch while switching the channels on the tv.

*Where's Ljoe now? Did he eat already? It's already 11pm.* You kept on thinking about Ljoe.

*Maybe he's still with his NOONA, err.. why do i feel like hating that NOONA? or am I getting JEALOUS? ANI! aniyaaaaaa! i hated Ljoe! I mean, I hate ljoe right? Errr yeah I hate him, why would I be jealous?! Err!!!* You scratched your hair, irritated.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted and stood up.

"Why am I feeling so jealous!!!!!!!!! URGH!" You stood up and stomped your feet and walked to the kitchen.

And in the refrigerator, you saw a gallon of strawberry ice cream.

"Wow! Daebak! This is great! Strawberry ice cream!!!!" You beamed and got it. You went to get a spoon too and then you sat down in the dining table.

You started eatig spoonful of the ice cream.

"Ahhh~~ Jinjja! This is so delicious!!!" You beamed and continued eating a spoonful.

After 30minutes of eating, the ice cream is now already half a gallon and your head started freezing, aching.

"Oh my gad, my head.." You touched your head and suddenly your head fell on the table. You fell asleep.

 

"Byunghun~ah, let's meet again next time okay?" Yoona held Ljoe's shoulder.

Ljoe smiled and nodded. "Just text or call me anytime and i'll appear like Flash!"

Yoona giggled. "Arasseo~ Goodbye Byunghun!"

"Goodbye noona!" Ljoe waved as Yoona walked to her car and drove off.

Ljoe went to his car. "On Hyemi's house~" He ordered to the driver.

*It feels so great seeing noona again!* Ljoe smiled as he looked at his phone with Yoona's picture on it.

 

After an hour of travelling, Ljoe arrived at your home.

"Thanks for the drive, you can go now" Ljoe waved at the driver and went inside the house.

He noticed that the living room's light is still on. *Is Hyemi still awake?*

He opened the door but you werent in the living room. *She left the lights on, okay.*

But then he noticed that the tv was on. *..and the tv too?*

He raised an eyebrow and took off his shoes. He unbottoned his blazer and walked to the kitchen to get some drink.

But as soon as he arrived in the kitchen, he saw your figure sleeping on the dining table.

He raised an eyebrow and approached you.

"Hyemi-ah" He called. But you didnt reply.

*Is she sleeping?* He thought and came closer to you.

Then he noticed the half gallon ice cream in front of your face. *Did she ate all of that?!*

Then he noticed you were holding a spoon. *Yeah, she ate it!*

He's now shaking you lightly. "Yah! Silly girl, wake up!"

"Hmm.. shut up.. my head.. it's aching like hell.." You muttered.

Ljoe raied and eyebrow. "Babo, it's your fault! Why did you ate half of the gallon of the ice cream?"

"..because..im.. depressed... jea.. lous.." You muttered again but your voice got lower with the last word.

"Mwo? Depressed? waeyo? Hmm.. I thought ice creams would make your mood lift more, but.. err yeah because you ate half of the gallon, you're now not feeling well, come on, lemme take you to your room" ljoe tapped your shoulder.

You didnt answer.

*Aish! This girl!* Ljoe irritatedly thought. He then lifted your right arm and slung it on his shoulder.

"Yah~ I will take you to your room!" he said. And he wrapped his right arm on your waist.

After 5minutes of Ljoe taking you to your room, you both finally arrived.

He then slowly laid your on your bed. He paused for a moment as he was on top of you, gazing at your sleeping face.

*Ah, jinjja this girl, how come you ate that half gallon of ice cream? You'll get fat!!* He smiled a little by the thought of that. He then stood up and covered you with your blankets.

"Have a sweet dreams Hyemi!" He said and planted  kiss on your forehead and smiled.

He blinked. *Did I just kissed her forehead?!* He thought. He spun around and started walking but he was paused when you muttered something.

"I hope Ljoe would return home safely tonight..."

He spun around to see you muttering in your sleeps. He smiled. *Babo, im already here* He then closed the lights on your room and went to his room.

He went to change in his pajamas and laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

*Why is she depressed though?...and i heard her muttering the word jea.. jealous?* he thought.

 


SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! BUSY SCHOOL AGAIN >___< BUT XMAS VACATION WILL COME SOON!!! OHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHUNJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MYGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH