Chapter 56

Wanna give you my heart

 

As soon as you got home, you walked straight to your room.
Well, no one's in the living room so you could guess Ljoe was in his room and Chunji was still hanging out in the club.
You locked your room and opened the lights.
You didnt bother to change into a more comfortable clothes. You slammed your body in your bed and hugged your pillow.
Then you started crying hard.
*Why in the world that happened right in front of my eyes?! It hurts so much.*
Your tears keep flowing down. Your pillow now is so wet from your tears.
 
Soon, you heard a knock from your door. You ignored it and continued to sob.
"Hyemi..open the door.." Chunji said as he knocked on your door.
You ignored him. If you talked right now, he will think you were crying and you dont want him to worry so much.
"Hyemi.. I need to sleep." Chunji said.
You wiped your tears and fanned yourself before speaking. You cleared your throat.
"O-Oppa.. Can you s-sleep in the s-sofa toni-tonight?" You tried so hard to keep your voice straight.
But Chunji noticed your trembling voice. "Are you okay Hyemi? Open the door!"
"O-Oppa..N-No.. Please.." You started sobbing again.
Chunji heard you and started slamming the door. "Yah Hyemi! Open the door. NOW"
"A-Andwae" You hugged your knees and sob harder.
The slamming stopped and it seems Chunji walked away already.
You tried to peek on the door, you sighed that his shadows under the door was gone.
You laid back on your bed and hugged your pillow again as your tears were nonstop flowing down.
*eotteoke.. why are my tears keep on flowing down?* You tried to wipe them off.
But then your door knob started twisting and it opened.
*OMO* You hid your head on your pillow.
Chunji locked the door and sat on the edge of your bed.
He tapped your leg. "Hyemi"
You didnt respond.
"Yah Hyemi. What's your problem? Are you crying?!" He asked and tried to remove the pillow you were hugging.
You tightened your grip on the pillow and tried hard to not sniff.
"Hyemi, remove the pillow and look at me." Chunji said.
You gulped and didnt move.
Chunji grew irritated and removed the pillow making you hid your face using your palms.
Chunji held your shoulders and lift you up. You were now sitting and still, you were hiding your face using your palms.
"Hyemi, what's your problem? Talk to me." Chunji said as he remove your palms from your face.
He widened his eyes as he saw your eyes so swollen from crying so much.
"Hyemi! Why are you crying?" He asked.
You started sobbing again and Chunji hugged you. You hugged back and cried in his chest.
"Tell me everything." Chunji said as he pulled you away and wiped your tears using his thumb.
You looked down. "Oppa.. it hurts.."
"Hmm?"
"My heart... i think it was torn into pieces again."
"Mwo?"
"Ljoe.. *sniff* I saw him.. *sniff* kissing *sniff another girl*"
"MWO?!"
Chunji stood up and ready to punch Ljoe in the face but you pulled him down again.
You shook your head, tears again escaping from your eyes. "Oppa.."
Chunji furrowed his brows. "HOW?! WHY?!"
"I saw *sniff* him in the *sniff* restaurant. He was *sniff with *sniff* a girl, his noona, and I saw them.. kissing"
"WHAT? wait. You were with some other guy today right?!"
You nodded. "I was with L oppa, a schoolmate. He was Ljoe's friend. We ate in the restaurant and after that. I went outside and saw Ljoe and the noona.. I think they ate in the restaurant too."
"So that's why he was gone too awhile ago. That damn jerk." Chunji balled his fist.
Chunji looked at you and he softened as you started crying again.
"Hyemi~ah, stop crying now. Let's talk more of this tomorrow. You need to rest. Your eyes are going to hurt if you cry more." He said as he wiped your tears.
"Oppa.. Thank you." You said and laid down in the bed. You curled your body as you hugged your pillow.
Chunji watched you. "Stop crying missy okay? You also cheated on him so it's fair." He smirked.
You tilted your head and looked at Chunji. "Huh?"
He poked your cheek. "You dated a guy. Duh~ And it was his friend. So that's why you cant say the name of the guy a while ago uhh???" He teased you and poked your cheeks nonstop.
"It's not a date!" You pouted.
Chunji chukled and caressed your cheeks. "I was just teasing you. Come on, sleep now." He planted a kiss on your forehead and stood up.
"Where are you going?" You asked.
"Im going to sleep in the sofa to give you time." He said and switched off the lights and went out.
*Thank you Chunji oppa..*
 
 
 
Chunji knocked on Ljoe's room.
Ljoe slowly opened his door and was greeted by a punch.
"?" he cursed as he caressed his face.
He saw Chunji with his glaring eyes on him.
"What's your problem?!" Ljoe asked.
"YOU" Chunji said as he pointed his finger on him.
Ljoe raised an eyebrow.
"You hurt Hyemi 2 times. Ljoe" Chunji raised his fist on air, ready to punch him again.
"HUH?!" Ljoe asked.
Chunji rolled his eyes and put down his fist. He closed the door using his foot.
Chunji walked and sat on the chair.
Ljoe stood on his place. "YAH! What are you talking about?!"
"Hyemi saw you" Chunji started.
"Huh?!"
"Hyemi saw you kissing another girl."
"What?!" *HOW?!* Ljoe thought.
Chunji glared at Ljoe. "So who's that girl?"
Ljoe looked away. "A noona"
"Your girlfriend?"
"No" Ljoe shot a glare on Chunji.
Chunji laughed.
"Well, why am I here though. You're both cheating on one another." Chunji looked at his fingers.
Ljoe furrowed his brows. "MWO?!"
"She's dating someone and you're dating someone, that is cheating right? So let's say, it's fair." He smirked.
*Dating?! Cheating?! NO WAY* Ljoe grew angry and balled his fist.
Chunji stood up and walked to him. "If you want Hyemi then make a move." With that, Chunji left his room.
Ljoe stood there, dumbfounded.
*She saw me a while ago? She's dating someone? I hurt her again?* Ljoe opened his door and approached your room.
He stood there, ready to knock but he heard your sobbing.
*Is she crying?* He leaned his ears in your door and he heard it right, you were sobbing and he felt like someone stabbed a knife in his heart. He hurt you, AGAIN.
*Should I talk to her now? I guess this isn't the right time yet..* Ljoe spun and went to his room again.
He slammed his body on his bed and stared at the ceiling. *AISH! WHY AM I SO STUPID. I kept on hurting her!! And it hurts me hearing her crying....*