You are my obsession

Wanna give you my heart

 

You, Ljoe and Chunji were now on your party dresses.
Ljoe called his driver for you guys to have a ride on it to the club.
 
"Oppa, be sure to not hit any girls today arasseo?" You said as you poked his shoulder.
Chunji rolled his eyes and held your finger that was poking him. "I cant promise that babe."
Ljoe glared at Chunji. Chunji noticed it and he smirked and held both of his hands.
"Boyfriend's getting mad." Chunji said as he looked at you.
You tilted your head. "Huh?" Then you looked at Ljoe who was glaring at Chunji.
Chunji laughed and pushed you to move a little closer to Ljoe.
You pouted. *Why do I feel like Ljoe gets easily jealous ?*
You glanced up at Ljoe who was now looking outside the window. You looked at his left hand that was in his lap and you put your right hand on top of it.
Ljoe felt it and looked at you. You smiled at him.
Ljoe felt his heart beat faster and smiled back.
You leaned closer in his ear and whispered. "Are you easily getting jealous?" And you smirked as you leaned back, looking at him.
Ljoe blinked. You laughed.
*Aigoo~ This girl!* Ljoe thought as he laughed with you.
 
 
 
 
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
Soon, you three arrived at the club and Chunji started jumping up and down.
You laughed at him. "Oppa! You're so childish!"
Chunji stopped jumping and looked at you in a seductive way.
And by this, Ljoe pushed his face away from you. "Maniac" He said.
Chunji protested. "Yah! Im not!!"
You just giggled as the three of you entered the club.
 
 
 
Chunji spotted a hot chick and started winking. You noticed him and hit his arm.
"Aww~ yah!" Chunji glared at you. You laughed.
"Playboy!" You .
Chunji rolled his eyes and made his way to the dance floor.
"Yah!" You called him but it's no use since he is now in the sea of the people dancing.
You sighed. "I hope he wont get high up"
You felt an arm around your shoulder. You looked up and saw your officially, boyfriend, Ljoe, smiling at you.
*Aigoo~ my boyfriend, my fiancee, my future husband...* You smiled back.
"Come on?" He asked.
You tilted your head. "Where?"
Ljoe held your hand and went out of the club.
 
 
 
"Huh?" You tilted your head. "Why are we outside of the club?"
"I dont want guys hitting on my girl inside that club so let's just stay here outside" He winked at you and held your hand.
You looked up at him and smiled. *Oh my gash why are you like that dsjgjskgfskgfjskgfsk*
He lead you to an empty bench beside the club and both of you sat down.
"Let's just wait for Chunji here." he said as he wrapped his arms around your shoulder.
You looked up at him and smiled. *So, Ljoe is a sweet guy...* You leaned your head on his shoulder.
"You know, just being like this with you makes me really really....really happy!" Ljoe said.
You blushed, you were speechless. He is such a cheesy guy. OMG
Ljoe giggled. "Speechless?"
You looked up at him and nodded.
Ljoe poked your cheek and giggled. "Aigoo~ My girl is so cute~" He cooed and brushed his nose in your nose.
*OHDADGAHDAJKGDAGLDKHJFGAKGAJKGAFJKGAFK* Your eyes widened by the sudden intimate.
Ljoe leaned back and giggled. "Mian~"
You shook your head and looked straight at the rode.
"I remember, when I first entered our school with my pink hair, I saw you, drooling over me while waving your hands." He laughed as he remembered those past happenings.
You sat up straight and looked at him. "You-You already noticed me that time?!"
Ljoe nodded with a big smile. You hid your face with your palms as you felt your cheeks heated up.
"OMO! It's so embrassing." You said.
Ljoe giggled. "I know. I always noticed you since you had a pretty face."
You peek on your palms to see his smiling face. "P-Pretty face?"
"Yeah~" he replied.
You hid again your face. "Aish! It's really embrassing!"
Ljoe just keep on laughing. "And I also remembered when your face got hit by someone's arms from calling me.. wahahaha and that time when I saw you frowned when I did not look on your way.. and-"
"Yah!! That's... HMF!" You crossed your arms. Ljoe laughed.
"My girl is totally obssessed with me uh?" He teased, wiggling his brows. You hit his arm and he laughed again.
"Im not!" You protested, although it's true.
Ljoe pinched your cheeks. "It's okay yeobo~" He winked.
You looked at him and hit his arm. "You're so bad!" You pouted.
Then you felt a soft lips were kissing your pouting lips. You widened your eyes. *L-LJOE*
His eyes were close. His pretty face was so close to you. And his lips, it's so soft~
You slowly closed your eyes and kissed back as you wrapped your arms around his neck.
*Im obssessed with you too Hyemi~ah* Ljoe thought and smiled between the kiss.