Give you my heart

Wanna give you my heart

2 months had already passed and you and Ljoe were growing stronger... sweeter ;)

During at school, you and Ljoe would always eat lunch together. Some girls would still be jealous of the two of you, especially the queekas. But Ljoe would always threatened them for them to not do something bad to you.

Sometimes, you would eat together with your bestfriends or with L and Eli.

 

Well, for you, Ljoe and L? It's been good now.

Ljoe and L would hang out again and they seemed to be friends again. And L already set aside his feelings for you because he knew he cant do anything anymore.

And sometimes, L would tease Ljoe. L would go near you and make Ljoe jealous. But you knew he was just kidding so you were just going on the flow. But when Ljoe would grew pissed, and will nearly explode, that is when you and L will stop teasing him and you'll began being so sweet to him to calm him down.

 

And about the big wedding, it's near! And everyone's been busy planning for it.

Today, you and Ljoe will pick what wedding dress would you wear on your wedding day. It is Saturday, so it's a free day.

"Byunghun~ah, hurry up!" You called for him while you packed foods for your puppy and putting it in a small bag. You're going to bring your puppy too and pick a wedding dress for him too.

"Wait a minute!" Ljoe shouted from his room.

After 5minutes, Ljoe went out of his room. "Finally you're done!" You said as you looked at him.

Ljoe approached you and wrapped his arms on your waist. "Are you that excited for our wedding? You seemed like you cant wait to pick your wedding dress." He said.

You pouted and nodded. You were really excited. Who wouldnt be?

Ljoe chuckled and leaned his face closer to your face. "Stop pouting because I cant resist to do this." He then kissed your lips.

You then pinched his cheeks for him to leaned back.

"Oww~owww~" He leaned back and tried to remove your hands off. "Let's go now blondie.." You said as you bent down to carry your puppy.

 

 

"Wow~ They all look so pretty~~~" You were so amused at the dresses around this wedding shop. They all looked so pretty that you cant pick what is the best.

"Byunghun~ah, look, is this better? or this? or.... this?" You kept on pointing different dresses.

Ljoe tapped his chin and eyed each of the wedding dresses. *What is the best wedding dress that would make her the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world?*

You then popped your face in front of Ljoe's. Ljoe jumped a little, shocked. You pouted. "I can't pick.."

Ljoe then looked at his right and blinked. *THAT ONE*

He pointed the wedding dress and told you to try it. You nodded your head as the lady got it and assisted you to the fitting room.

Ljoe carried your puppy and sat down on a couch. He crossed his legs and waited for you to finish.

After 15 minutes, you came out with the wedding dress. You shyly walked out of the fitting room and called Ljoe. "Byunghun~ah..."

Ljoe then looked up and blinked, jaw dropped. *SHE....SHE'S BEAUTIFUL...*

miss-a-suzy-wedding-dress.jpg

Ljoe stood up and approached you. You awkwardly smile. "How was it?" You asked.

Ljoe smiled widely and held his thumb up. "You're beautiful with it. Let's take that" He said.

"O-Okay." You turned to the lady. "I'll take this one."

The lady smiled and assisted you again to the fitting room to change.

 

 

"One month to go and we'll get married..." Ljoe spread his arms wide to feel the cold wind in Gangnam River. After picking the wedding dress, you went there to relax.

You beamed at him while feeding your puppy with dog food. Ljoe turned and looked at you.

"I'm going to be married with the prettiest girl that I have met!" Ljoe shouted. You blinked and looked at him.

"Yah! Dont shout!" You said as you stood up and held the rope of your puppy. Ljoe chuckled.

Ljoe then approached you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and looked at the river. You leaned your head on his shoulder and also looked at the river.

"I never thought I would really get married with the one I'm really obsessed with." You chuckled.

Ljoe laughed. "You're still obsessed with me though." You furrowed your brows and tried to look at him.

"Im not obsess with you anymore." You said. Ljoe blinked and looked at you. "WHAT?"

You giggled. "Im inlove with you, babo"

Ljoe softened and felt butterflies in his stomach. He pinched your nose and smiled. "I'm glad im giving my heart to you."

You smiled. "Me too."