Ljoe and his new hair color

Wanna give you my heart

 

School week came again.

Ljoe slept at his house last night so you were alone now in the house. You felt it was weird that you thought it was too quiet now. But you just ignored it and continued preparing for school.

 

----

At school, again, students, especially girls are so noisy everyday. Shouting, yelling bout the 3L's names as the 3 Kingkas made their way to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Your bestfriends ran to get a closer look at the 3 kingkas, while you just stopped at your place, looking from a far away view. You never really cared for it anymore. Sometimes, Sunmi and Yura were pulling you to join them but you said you were okay, you dont want to see that person's face, although you can see him everyday at home.

"Omo, is that Ljoe oppa?"

"OMG He looks so handsome!! He looks good in it!!"

You heard shouts from the drooling girls. *Tss. This girls, dont they even get sick of looking at that chicken's face?* You thought as you crossed your arms.

Soon, the crowd was empty now, since they're all in the cafeteria, eating their lunches, and some are just there to take a view on the kingkas.

"Hyemi~ah! Come on! Let's eat now!" Yura shouted. "Coming~" You replied as you approached them. You wrapped your arms on their waist and beamed. "Come on!"

"Have you seen Ljoe, Hyemi?" Sunmi asked. You paused and shook your head. "Waeyo?"

"He looks so handsome today! Mygaaddd!" Yura said in a fantasizing voice. You rolled your eyes.

But then , while walking, 5 persons bumped into the three of you. "Ouch!"

As they passed by, you took a look on them, it was 4minute, the queenkas who likes Ljoe.

Hyuna spun and walked backwards. "Oh, it's the Hyemi girl. Our bad~" She said in a teasingly tone.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever" You mutteed. And then the queenkas left and started finding where ljoe is.

 

After ordering the food with your bestfriends, the three of you started finding an empty table so you can sit there and eat.

"Err.. can you find any empty table?" You asked. The two shook their heads.

"I think it was crowded now because of Ljoe" Yura said.

*Him? Why??* You thought.

The three of you started walking and kept on searching for an empty table.

And while searching, you spotted the three kingkas. But... *Where is that chicken hair?* You thought.

"Ljoe oppa!" Hyuna shouted. Then Ljoe suddenly spun to see who called him from his back.

You gasped as you saw him with his new hair color. You blinked hard and kept staring at his annoyed face.

Ljoe rolled his eyes and will almost go back to his food when he spotted you staring at him.

You were shocked that he caught you staring at him so you looked away quickly.

Ljoe pouted and tilted his head as he grabbed his spoon again and started eating.

*That...was fast... He dyed his hair so quick..* You thought.

"Hyemi~ah, are you okay?" Sunmi asked and it made you snapped from your thoughts. You shook your head and smiled at her.

"I finally found an empty table!" Yura beamed and pointing the empty table.

You and Sunmi looked at where she was pointing.

She's pointing on the empty table, right beside the kingkas' table.

You gulped. *Dont tell me we're going to sit there?*

"Come on! So we can eat this already before it gets cold!" Yura said as she started walking to it.

You closed your eyes and opened it immediately and just followed your bestfriends.

*Whatever, why am I feeling nervous though?* You thought.

 

Soon, you arrived the empty table with your bestfriends. You can feel stares, and whispers.

"She's sitting right next to Ljoe's table? Is she nuts?"

"She still have the courage uh? After she was dumped?"

You rolled your eyes and started poking on your food in frustration.

"Those girls doesnt really know when to stop" Sunmi hissed.

"It's okay." You beamed at her.

"Just ignore them, come on!" Yura cheered. You smiled at her.

While eating, Ljoe kept on taking quick glances at you. He can see your smiles, laughs...

Well, since L was just sitting next to him, L noticed it. *Why is Ljoe taking glances at Hyemi?*

Then your phone suddenly rang.

You took it out and saw the caller ID and quickly answered it.

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You said in a high pitch tone, really excited to hear him again, you have twinkles in your eyes.

*OPPA????????* Ljoe and L thought.

"Yow, calm sweety~" Chunji said over the phone and it made you giggle.

"Is that Chunji oppa?" Yura and Sunmi asked. You nodded with a smile.

"OPPA! I really really miss you!!" You said.

*Why is she so happy talking to that oppa over the phone?!* Ljoe and L thought again as they were eavesdropping over your conversation secretly. Eli raised an eyebrow at the two.

"I know right. You always miss me.." Chunji said and you giggled again.

"Oppa, what's with the sudden call?" You asked.

"I think Im going to Korea soon!" Chunji excitedly said.

You slightly jumped from your sit and smiled widely. "JINJJA??!!!!!!!"

"Neh!" Chunji replied.

"Well, see you soon then!" You said.

"Give me bboo boo..." Chunji cooed.

You rolled your eyes and giggled. "Shut up, come on hung up now, im eating!"

"Arasseo~ Baby goodbye~" Chunji sang it in the tone of Miss A's Goodbye baby and it made you laughed.

After the conversation, you smiled widely at your bestfriends.

"Sooo?" They both asked.

"Oppa will go home soon!!!" You clapped your hands, excited.

*HOME?! WHAT?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!* Ljoe and L thought again.


tumblr_ltpwbvfgv21qa5vz4o1_500.png