Badluck's my bestfriend

Wanna give you my heart

The next day at school, you looked so tired.

You dont even look at where you were going.

At class, you didnt even bother to listen to your teacher.

You will just draw nonsense things in your notebook instead of copying notes.

Your thoughts was filled with the 'future husband' that your mom just said to you last night.

You thought BAD LUCK was your best friend already.

Soon, the bell rang. You sighed.

*I guess I'll tell this to Sunmi and Yura..*You headed to the cafeteria.

Soon, you arrived, you saw the kingkas on the right corner eating, happy.

As your eyes landed on Ljoe's, you went angry. You made ball on your fist and wanted to punch him right now.

*STUPID LJERK!*

"Hyemi-ah!!" A voice called from behind. You looked and saw Sunmi and Yura waving at you.

Your shoulders deflated and walked to approached their seats.

You sat down and sighed.

Sunmi and Yura looked at each other.

"Hyemi-ah, is there something wrong?" Yura asked.

You slowly nodded.

"What is it? Dont tell me, you wanted to do suicide because Ljoe rejected you. Or you wanted to-"

You cut Sunmi off. "No, not that. I dont care with that Ljerk already..."

"Then what is it?" Sunmi asked.

"I..im going to have a fiancee, and im going to meet him after 5..4 days... my parents were going home for this.." You pouted.

"What?! Oh no, then you will not even enjoy the rest of your life since you'll have your future husband already! You will be lock with one guy!!" Yura said.

"I know right.. my first boyfriend was Chunji, but it was kinda like a puppy love only... then I got rejected recently.. and now, ill be having my fiancee" You whined.

"Dont be sad Hyemi-ah, we dont even know yet who's this guy. Maybe this guy will be the right one for you right?" Yura cheered you up. You sighed and took a sip on Sunmi's drinks.

"hmm... but what if he's ugly? has bad breath? odors? bad attitude?" Sunmi started being negative.

You shook your head with a disgust-almost-crying-face.

"yah! I'm trying to cheer Hyemi up, and there you are being negative!" Yura eyed at Sunmi.

"I think ive got a new best friend..." You said. Sunmi and Yura gave you a WTF look, being jealous of who's your new BFF.

"Bad luck... my new bestfriend" You pouted.

"Hey~ Cheer up" They both said.

"Bad luck's with me this year~" You ducked your head on the table.