Aren't you happy that you're going to marrying me?

Wanna give you my heart

"YOU!" You both said.

 

"You knew each other?" Your mom asked you.

You nodded while glaring at Ljoe.

"Then that's great!" His mom beamed.

Ljoe looked away like nothing happened.

"Come, let's take a sit" His dad offered.

The sitting arrangement would be:

 

Your mom   Your dad     YOU

His mom     His dad       LJOE

 

You felt so awkward in front of him. You knew you hate him but then your heart started beating so fast.

You were just looking down, afraid to meet eyes with Ljoe.

Well, Ljoe was just playing with his phone, likehe doesnt even care.

Soon, the food that were ordered earlier by Ljoe's parents arrived.

And while eating, your and his parents are talking nonstop about their lives.

While you, busy eating. You were just looking at your food.

*WHY HIM? OF ALL THE GUYS IN THE WORLD? WHY HIM?!!!* You angrily thought as you took a big spoonful.

"Now, how did you two met?" Your dad asked you and Ljoe.

You paused from eating and answered your dad."We're in the same school.."

"Oh! That's great! Aren't you classmates?" His mom said, excited.

You shook your head and continued eating.

"Oh, but it's great that you both were attending the same school, then Ljoe can always look for you." His mom winked.

You saw Ljoe rolled his eyes.

*Aish! URGH!!* You stomped your foot under the table.

But it hit ljoe's foot. He mouthed 'AWW'.

You mouthed 'MIANHAE'.

Ljoe gave you his cold glare. You looked away.

--

After a few moment, your parents and his parents talked about the engagement thingy.

You just ignored what they are saying. Your thoughts are full of *WHY HIM?... DOES HE EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS?...*

But then, one sentence caught our ear.

"Okay, now that I heard your daughter was living by her own, why dont we let our Byunghun live with her?" It is his mom who said it.

You choke on your own saliva. Even Ljoe choke.

"MWO?!" You both asked.

"That is a great idea!!! Our Hyemi really needs someone to look after her~" Your mom said.

"Umma~" You called but she ignored you. *AISH*

You saw Ljoe looking at you. You mouthed 'WHAT?'

*AISH, Why should I live and get married with this aggressive girl? Tss. Well, she'll like it. I mean, she does like me right? I bet she's going crazy right now by the thought of marrying me.* Ljoe smirked.

Yur jaw dropped when you saw him smirking so you looked away.

"Okay, we are still keeping this to ourselves because you were still young. Here are the rings. We put it first on a necklace for you to wear it, we dont want your friends asking why you wore a ring so it is better if you'll wear it as a necklace right? We'll announce this to the public after you guys graduate" His dad said.

His dad handed Ljoe a box, and inside, it was the rings. And it has the chain for it to become a necklace.

His dad mouthed 'STOOD UP AND GAVE THE OTHE NECKLACE TO HER'

So, Ljoe did stand up and approached you. He held your left hand and mouthed you to stand up.

So you stood up there looking at your foot instead of his face.

Your and his parents were smiling.

"Aigoo~ They look so good together~" Your dad beamed.

Ljoe spun you around so his facing you back. He whispered you to lift your hair up.

Then he put the necklace on your neck. After that, you spun around and now facing him. You jumped a little, seeing Ljoe so close to you. You gulped. You took the other necklace as Ljoe spun around. You put the necklace on his neck.

After that, he held your hand and bowed. So you bowed too.

You heard your and his parents were clapping.

"Tss. Arent you happy that you're going to marrying me?" Ljoe whispered, still in a bow position with you.

"Shut up. I am not happy okay. I hate you, remember that" you said.

"Tss. You are mine now, remember that" Ljoe smirked.

You widened your eyes on what he just said. You straightened up. And went back to your sit, dumbfounded.

*IS HE CRAZY?!* You thought.

*Dont be ridiculous Hyemi, as if I want to marry you. Aish* Ljoe thought