Mr. & Mrs Lee's visit

Wanna give you my heart

While Ljoe was lazily lying on the couch, and you were playing with your puppy on the opposite couch as Ljoe's, the bell rang.

"Hmm? Who could that be?" You asked yourself while Ljoe didnt care at all.

"Byunghun~ah, stay here arasseo?" You said to your puppy which Ljoe thought you were calling him as he looked at you.

*Pssh, i always thought she was calling me. Damn, why should she name her puppy Byunghun?!* Ljoe scratched his head and went back on playing in his ipad.

"Omona, Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee, Annyeonghaseyo~" You bowed at Ljoe's parents on the front door.

"Oh hi Hyemi~ah, it's nice to see you again!" His mom beamed at you. You smiled.

Ljoe shot up from his seat and saw his parents on the front door with you. *Why are they here?*

"Please come in!" You said as you made a wasy for them to go inside.

Ljoe's parent inside as you follow them.

"Byunghun~ah!" His mom called him but he didnt respond.

His mom approached him and slapped his . "YAH! BYUNGHUN! Im calling you mister!"

"aww~" Byunghun shot up and his eyes widened by the sight of his mom.

"Why aren't you responding?!hm?!" His mom asked.

"I...I thought.." He was cut when he was hit in his again by his mom.

"Umma!!" He whined like a child.

It made you, and his parents laughed.

"Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee, what's with the sudden visit?" You asked as you put 2 glasses of ice tea in front of them, on the table.

His mom and dad smiled at you.

"You can call me umma, or him as appa, since you are Byunghun's husband" His mom winked at you and it made you blushed.

Ljoe rolled his eye and saw your puppy approaching him. He raised an eyebrow as your puppy wag his tail on him while his tounge was stucked out.

You saw it and waiting for him to carry your puppy but then he just shooed your puppy.

*What the heck?* You thought.

"Well.. I heard from the driver that you had a little date yesterday uh?" His dad asked, with a teasing tone.

You blinked with wide eyes at them. While Ljoe choke on his own saliva.

His mom and dad giggled. Ljoe cleared his throat.

"Aish! That driver's too talkative!" He whispered under his breath.

"What's with the sudden date uh? Byunghun?" His mom raised an eyebrow at him.

Ljoe cleared his throat. "Er..well..err"

"Aish, what kind of reason was that?" His mom impatiently asked.

His mom looked at you. "Hyemi~ah, would you want to come to our house?"

You blinked at her. "Uhm...I..." You looked at Ljoe and mouthed 'SHOULD I SAY YES?'

Ljoe rolled his eye and looked away.

*Great.. Thanks..* You thought and looked again at his mom who was waiting for your answer.

"Okay, no need to wait for your answer, Come on! change your clothes so we can go!" His mom waved her hands as a signal to both of you to prepare.

You stood up from the couch and started walking to your room. Ljoe followed.

 


 At his parent's car,

"Umma.. appa, mianhae if I brought Byunghun with me..." You apologized to Ljoe's parents.

"No, it's okay, and i love your puppy! So cute! And his name is the same as Byunghun, my son" Her mom beamed at she ruffled Ljoe's hair at the last part of her sentence.

"Umma, why are you ruffling my hair? Im not a dog you know." Ljoe said.

You giggled and ruffled your puppy's hair. *Ljoe's really childish*

 

After an hour of travelling, you all finally arrived at their house, or mansion.

As you got out of the car, you stared in awe on their mansion. It was bigger than your mansion where your grandma's staying at to watch for it.

"Come on!" Her mom beamed at you and started to walk with his husband.

You breathed in and out and smiled. Ljoe saw you smiled and his heart started beating so fast.

*Yah, heart, why are you beating so fast?!* He said as he lightly hit his chest.

You saw him and raised an eyebrow. *Weirdo*

Then Ljoe approached you and slung his arm on your shoulder.

He felt an elertic shock as he slung his arm to you. He slightly jumped. *what's happening to me?!*

You blinked at him. "W-What are you doing?" You asked.

He gulped and cleared his throat. "I..I will assist you to go inside.. Since you are carrying your puppy, I cant hold your hands, so no choice..but to slung my arms on you."

"Why the heck you need to do that? You can just walk first and ill follow.." You said.

"No, we should atleast show some progress on our relationship to my parents or they will be disappointed if they see us still, being awkward.. and what? We are already ..kinda... close.. since yesterday right?" He asked, in an innocent tone.

You blinked at him, doesnt know what to say.

Ljoe gulped again. "L-Let's go.." *Aish, what kind of an excuse did i just say...and why the heck did i do this?* He thought.

 


 

 

 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

 

So.. im going to start finishing this fic since I already finished my first fic! hehehe Thanks for all the support! Have the best Christmas today!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))