Ghost in my school?

Wanna give you my heart

Ljoe's POV:

I was lazily laying on my bed while playing on my ipad.

After 30minutes, i felt my stomach storming. I am fungry!(ing hungry)

I stood up and left my ipad on my bed and went out of my room.

"Hyemi-ah~" I knocked on her door and called her name.

There are no response. I knocked again and called her.

Still, no response. Well, I was once in her room a while ago and heard her sniffing and thought she was crying mayeb because she found out that her necklace was missing.

"Are you sleeping already?" I asked. Still no response.

I twisted the door knob and it opened.

I gasped. Her room was a total mess.

"Hyemi-ah!" I ran inside and find Hyemi. But she's not there.

I left her room and went to the living room. I only saw her puppy Byunghun.

I went to the kitchen, still no Hyemi.

I took out my phone and called her.

RING RING RING~

After a few moment, she answered her phone.

"Yah~ Where are you? Im hungry!"
"I..err.. at school right now..."

"Mwo? What are you doing there?"

"I..I think I forgot something here.."
"Babo! It was so dark there right now! Go home now!"

She didnt respond and just hung up the phone.

I slammed my self on the couch and sighed.

Suddenly, I remember L holding a necklace that is same with mine and Hyemi's.

"Could that necklace be Hyemi's?" I asked myself. "If it is.. then why would L have it?"

 

--

Your POV:

It was so scary right now.. I never thought our school would be as scary as this at night...

I hear some weird sounds and I started being more scared.

I cant find the switchs so I am using my phone to have a light on my way..

I actually went to our class room, the thought that my necklace must be there.

I remember playing with Sunmi and Yura and thought that my necklace fell as we chase at each other on the room.

Im already in our classroom for over an hour, still no sign of my necklace.

I felt the wind breeze went in in the slightly opened window. I felt shivers in my skin.

"OH MY, PLEASE NECKLACE, PLEASE SHOW UP" I shouted.

Suddenly, from the right corner of my eye, I thought I saw some one from the corner. I felt my hairs on my skin went up.

I squished my eyes. "HYEMI DONT BE SCARED. FIGHTING" I cheered myself up.

I continued searching for my necklace and ignoring my fear..

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I widened my eyes in shock. * NO!!!!!*

I started screaming and shrugging from the hand. I ran to the other corner of the room with my eyes close.

Then when I opened my eyes, I saw a light coming to me. approaching me...

IS THIS A GHOST OMG. DONT GO NEAR TO ME

I squished my eyes and covered my face with my hands. "NOOOOOOOO DONT COME TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH MY GAD"

As soon as that light was near to me, he stopped and soon the light disappeared. I felt it disappeared and opened my eyes. 

"Oh my gash-"

 

"BOO!" The light suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed really loud while Im slapping my hands on a body... body? Should I be slapping in the air since it's a ghost? Can I feel the ghost's body?

Then I heard a chuckle.  I blinked. That sounds familiar.

The light moved and soon I saw a face.

"L-LJOE?!" I shouted.

He laughed and hit my head.

"BABO!" He said.

I cried and burried my face on his chest.

 

--

LJOE's POV:

It has been an hour already and Hyemi's still not going home.

I grew worried so I decided to go to the school to see if she's alright.

Well, yeah I already memorized the way to the school and I just kept lying that I still dont know so I can go with her every morning and every afternoon.

After 20minutes, I arrived at school.

I think first before going inside the school, thinking of where would she be?

I thought she'll be in her class room or at the cafeteria.

I decided to go their class room first.

 

Soon, when arrived in her class room, I saw her using her phone as her light and kept searching.. maybe searching her necklace..

I entered the room quietly.. I actually put my phone on my pocket so she wont notice I was there.

I want to scare her. >:)))

I went to the other corner of the room and I think she noticed me.

 "HYEMI DONT BE SCARED. FIGHTING"  She cheered herself. So, she does really noticed me and thought I was a ghost.

She then started searching again.

I went near to her and held her shoulder. I think she grew scared. She started screaming and ran to the other corner.

I took my phone out and use it as a light to look where did Hyemi go.

 "NOOOOOOOO DONT COME TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OH MY GAD" She screamed.

I was already near to her.. KWAHAHAHA THIS IS FUN >:))) 

"Oh my gash-" She said under her breath.

"BOO!" Okay, I just scared her. She started screaming and slapping her hands on me.

I chuckled. It was really funny! I moved my phone in front of my face.

"L-LJOE?!" 

I laughed and hit her head.

"BABO!" I said.

She started crying and burried her face on my chest. I felt guilty for scaring her.

"Im sorry..." She said in her sobbed. I raised an eyebrow.

"...Im sorry.. The necklace-"

"Shh. It's okay." Wait, that wasnt really okay. She lost her necklace. And I said we'll be DONE if it's gone. But I dont know why I said it was okay.

She continued sobbing. I slowly wrapped my arms on her. Im hugging her right now.

My heart.. it's beating so fast right now.

"Ljoe..I'm really sorry... I didnt mean to lose it..." She said again in her sobbed.

I released the hug and looked at her I-know reddish eyes.

"Come on, let's go home now.. It's getting darker"

"But.... I still need to-"

"Whatever, we can find it tomorrow kay?"

She nodded slowly and sniffing.

Soon, we're out of the school and started walking in the road. She's sniffing and wiping her tears that are continuing on tearing down.

I took out my handkerchief and handed it to her. She looked at me with her swollen eyes and took it.

Soon, I saw the park. "Let's take a rest first!" I said and lead the way on the bench.

We sat, far away from each other.

It was awkward. I let out a cough to stop the awkward atmosphere.

She looked at me and ducked her head.

I went closer to her and held her shoulder.

"Come on, necklace is nothing. We're still getting married.." why am I cheering her up?

She looked at me again. "But... You said... If it's gone then we'll be DONE"

"Come on, It's just a necklace, we can just buy a new pair of rings.." Why am I saying this kind of stuffs?

She smiled at me. "I never thought you would actually say those kind of things.. I thought you'll be mad and will say that were done. Thank you Ljoe!" She then hugged me.

I was shocked with her sudden move. But I felt comfortable with her hug.

I hugged her back. My stupid hands just hug her back.

"You're welcome, come! Let's go home now"

With that, we went home together.

*I think I should ask L about the necklace he had on his hands tomorrow..*

 

 

 


Heyaah~ Sorry if im not updating really fast! Exam is coming and needed to study hard! Kwahahaha Fighting!

And btw, again Im starting a new fic.. ohyehhh lol Hope you will support it too!

My Girls is a Tomboy?