Chapter83

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong sat inside the conference room with the members from the board of director. They were waiting for Ho Corporation’s side to arrive for the merger meeting to start.

“It seems that Mr. Ho is going to be late today.” One of his surbodinates said to him.

He simply nodded, wondering what was taking his brother-in-law long.

Then a familiar secretary entered.

“I apologize, but CEO Ho Nichkhun can come to the meeting.” He bowed politely.

“So the meeting’s cancelled then?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, I’ve come in place for my brother.” Inhee strode in the office.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened, but he smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Inhee.” She introduced herself.

 

“Your brother’s out of town again?” Jaejoong asked.

Inhee nodded. The two of them were walking inside a mall. Inhee had her arm wrapped around his, while he had his hands in his pockets.

“Ya, are you okay? You seem pale.” Jaejoong looked at her.

“I’m just tired, and Chunji’s worrying me.”

“Why?”

“Soomin and him had a fight, it’s a big one I guess.” She shrugged.

“I thought you didn’t like her, you should be happy.” Jaejoong teased.

“It’s not like that, I just don’t like seeing my little brother sad.”

 

Your POV

 

We ended up inside a bookstore; Jaejoong was a few shelves away from me, while I was checking out new releases.

“My sister has an inner bookworm, eh?” I heard someone speak behind me.

I turned and found Yoochun oppa and Yunho oppa grinning at me.

“Playboy oppa’s a bookworm too?” I asked as I noticed he was holding to a big bag of books.

“Sounds impossible, right Inhee?” Yunho oppa grinned.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” Chun oppa asked.

“He’s here with me.” I looked around.

“Should we kidnap you away from him?”

“Try doing that and you’ll get it from me.” Jaejoong was standing behind them with a smirk on his face.

“Ya, we were calling you, we’re having lunch together.” Yunho said.

“Changmin oppa and Junsu oppa?” I asked.

“I think they’re already at the restaurant.” Yoochun oppa said as he wound my arm around his.

“Let’s go, Inhee sister.” He smiled.

“Ya, that’s my wife, go get your own.” Jaejoong grumbled as he pulled me away.

Playboy oppa rolled his eyes at him.

 

Jaejoong’s POV
 

Inhee walked beside me, she was talking with Yoochun and Yunho. She would occasionally grip my hand once and smile.

“We’re here-” She got cut.

We were about to enter the place when Chunji brushed past by us.

“Chunji!” She called out. I saw Soomin sitting on one of the tables and she was close to tears.

“Wasn’t that you’re nam dongsaeng?” Chun asked her.

She nodded, worry painted on her face.

“I’ll just talk to him, wait for you.” She said as she touched the lapel of my coat once and left.

 

“No seafood.” I said as we read through the menu.

“Yes, vice president.” Changmin grinned as he got his menu.

“So, how’s Rinnie doing?” Yoochun asked.

“The last time we talked she said that Japan market has been treating her well, she’s adjusting now.” Junsu said.

“That’s great.” I said.

“Did you guys order already? I’m sorry, I had to talk to Chunji, he was fuming.” Inhee said as I pulled the chair beside me.

“What happen? Did they fight?” I asked.

“I don’t know, my brother’s in a foul mood.” She shrugged.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong and Inhee arrived at Ho family house; they were going to have dinner with Inhee’s family as well as Jaejoong’s parents there.

“Hello, Innie.” Khun greeted her with a hug as soon as they got in the house; he shook Jaejoong’s hand and led them in.

“Is something up? Calling a family dinner so sudden.” Inhee said as she plopped on one of the couches.

“Nothing really, eomma just wanted to have dinner and~”

“Your brother has someone he wants to introduce.” Mr. Ho appeared out of nowhere.

Jaejoong got the message and grinned at his brother-in-law. Inhee blinked.

“Who? A business partner? Investor?”

Nichkhun, the golden boy was fidgeting. To him, Inhee’s opinion always mattered, even though sometimes it looks like her didn’t care what she says, but to him it was important.

Inhee was known for having a bit of a sharp tongue and eagle eyes and she was brutally frank too.

“You’ll meet that person later, I’m sure.” Jaejoong said helping his brother.

“Arasso.” She nodded still a bit confused.

 

While waiting for the guests to arrive, Jaejoong and Inhee went out of the house and roamed around the gardens.

“Inhee-ya, I’ve been thinking lately.”

“About what?” She asked.

“Can’t you join me in the company?” He asked.

“Why?”

Jaejoong hesitated to speak.

“I…..having you far doesn’t seem to fit to my liking.” He said quietly. Inhee laughed.

“I’m being serious, you’re in another office, who knows what would happen.”

“Like what? I’d get stuck in the elevator?” Inhee shook her head.

Jaejoong placed his arm around her shoulder.

“I just don’t like having you far.”

“That’s it?” Inhee asked.

“And……what if other guys send flowers to you again?” He reasoned. Inhee chuckled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“That won’t happen.” She said.

Jaejoong didn’t reply. She could sense his discomfort.

“Jaejoong, look at me. It doesn’t matter if someone sends me roses. I have you. They don’t matter.” She smiled softly.

Jaejoong was touched momentarily and kissed her cheek.

“But I still won’t transfer.” She stuck her tongue out playfully.

 

Everyone was gathered for dinner. It was all the same; the mothers kept on pestering the couple about grandchildren, while Inhee was fidgeting uncomfortably on her seat. Jaejoong pretended not to hear and spoke to his father-in-law instead. Inhee looked at her younger brother with concern. He was being unnaturally quiet.

Then their family’s butler entered the room.

“Sir, your guest has arrived.” He told Nichkhun.

Everyone looked up. Chunji threw a grin at his older brother, knowing that he was afraid at what his noona might say.

Inhee continued to chew on her food. Khun stood up from his seat and stepped out of the room.

“Oppa eodisseo?(Where’s oppa?)”

“He stepped out for a while, dear.” Her mother replied.

The doors opened again. Khun stepped in with a young lady behind him.

Inhee looked at the two of them, slowly scrutinizing.

“Everyone, I would like to introduce Kang Minkyung, my girlfriend.” He said. His mother smiled at him. Jaejoong looked at the couple.

Realization set on Kim Inhee’s face.

She raised one brow in amusement.

“Min Kyung these are my parents, my younger sister Inhee and her husband Jaejoong, this is Chunji, my younger brother and Jaejoong’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Kim.”

“Good evening, Minkyung.” Mrs. Ho greeted her warmly.

“Take a seat, you must be hungry already.” Mr. Ho invited her.

A small playful smile formed on Innie’s lips.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

oh my god inhee.