Chapter 4

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

While I was having my meal with my Jun brothers my phone rang. I excused myself and stood up.

“Oppa? Why?”

“Where are you? I called home~”

“I’m just having lunch with Junho and Jun oppa.” I replied.

“Arasso, anyway, clear up your schedule for dinner, we have someone to meet.”

“Hmmkay, but who?”

“Some family friend, I never met them, mom and dad asked me to meet them tonight.”

“Business as usual. Okay, I’ll go.”

“Good, now, I want you to behave~

“I will!” I said and placed my phone back in my bag, I sat back in my seat.

“Your baby sitter?” Jun oppa grinned. I rolled my eyes at him, then I saw someone familiar.

tumblr_lqgziikjiF1r22tdvo4_250.jpg

Those eyes, where have I seen those~

“Baby, time to go.” Junsuoppa waved his hand in front of my face.

“Uhh, yeah, lets go.” I stood up.

Where did I meet that guy? Or, did I even meet him~

I tripped on something. My bag fell on the floor.

Good thing Junhooppa caught hold of my wrist.

“Are you okay? You should be more careful.”

“..I’m okay.” I said , we made our way out.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

We heard a loud thud. We all turned to the direction of the sound.

“Oh! It’s the yeppeunyeoja(pretty girl).” Junsu said.

“Changmin’s first girl whom he didn’t get snarky with.” Yunho grinned.

“She’s a player, Min said.” I shrugged.

“How did you know?” Yunho asked.

“Yoochun told me. Min and her met at the gym.” I said and took a sip of my coffee, thenSerin came.

“Hey guys, sorry for being late, I had some stuff to do at the office.”

I smiled at her as she sat beside me. I can smell her sweet strawberry scent.

“Its okay, Serin-ah.” I said reassuringly.

I saw Yunho wiggle his eyebrows at me.

“Thanks, but, do you guys know about the Ho Corporation?” She asked.

“Yeah, I do, they own some sort of hotel chain.” Junsu said.

“The company’s VP is hot.” Serin laughed.

“You met him?” Yunho was at it again. He threw a grin at me.

“Yeah, I had a meeting with his company and board of trustees; he’s so good looking, like a prince.” She blushed a bit.

I felt a pang of jealousy in me.

I admit, I’m in love with my friend. But, I never had the guts to confess to her, I’m afraid she might reject me and our friendship would go awkward.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Inhee was back in their house, she was wearing a black mini dress and cream colored pumps. She placed a tan colored cape on and went down.

Her phone rang as she got in her car.

“I’m already leaving the house, oppa.” She said as she picked up.

“Good, you’re late Innie! Come quickly.”

“You want me to die from a car accident, Khunnie?” She laughed.

“Just come okay? They’re already here.”

 

A few minutes later Inhee arrived at a fine dining restaurant that had private rooms.

“Reservation for Ho Nichkhun?” She asked the hostess.

“Right her ma’am.”

As she passed, people looked at her in awe.

She was led to a private room where she found her brother dining with three people she didn’t know.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Someone was being late. I was with my parents having a meal with….well, Serin’s……crush. It’s crazy how she just talked about him and now I’m actually talking to the guy. He mentioned something about his younger sister being late.

How rude. Late for a scheduled dinner? I shrugged as I took a sip from my wine.

“Oppa, I’m sooo sorry I’m late I had to~” A lady entered, she was wearing a black dress and her hair was down.

“Oh, good evening.” She greeted us. Then she looked at me.

“It’s okay, Miss Ho.” My dad asked her to sit.

“Thank you for understanding Mister~?” She looked at her brother.

“Mister Kim. He’s a friend of father. This is his wife, Missus Kim and their son, Jaejoong.”

She smiled at my mother and shook my parents’ hands

Oh, Changmin, you’d love to be in my place right now.

“Nice to meet you, Jaejoong-ssi.” She shook my hand and smiled.

Now I know why Min was flustered when they met, she had beautiful eyes.

But,,,she’s a….player.

A girl coming from such a high status family is actually like that? I shook my head inwardly.

Basically through out the meal we talked about business, father was planning to have a partnership deal with their company.

“I think your idea is great, Mister Kim, we could create a more contemporary Duty Free.” Nichkhun was talking.

I observed the girl in front of me, it was clear she wasn’t interested.

“Miss Ho, are you working along with your brother?” My mom asked.

“Aniyo, I’m not working for our company.” She replied.

Oh,  she must be the independent type.

Or does she even work?

 

Your POV

 

After the meal Oppa and I decided to grab some ice cream.

“Weird, why would mom and dad specifically stress that we should meet them.” I said as I got a plastic spoon and sat opposite to him.

“They just wanted us to meet their friends and we have that partnership proposal too.” Oppa replied.

I nodded, but it felt weird.

Then I remembered the guy with the eyes. He was good looking, yes, he had this aura about him, but the way he observed during the meal it was like he was judging me or something.

After eating ice cream we went home. I was about to enter my room when one of the maids handed me an ecru colored envelop.

I opened the envelop.

You are cordially invited to this year’s Top Entrepreneur’s Ball.

I eyed the gold print as I read the date and the venue.

“I see you received yours, are you coming?” Oppa asked, he was on his way to the study.

“If I say no, will you allow it?”

“Absolutely not.” He grinned as he entered his room.

I puffed my cheeks and made my way into my room.

Entrepreneur’s Ball, I sighed. Hundreds of people talking about business for the whole night. GREAT. I’m going to be bored to death again.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++