Chapter 14

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

I was having a silent breakfast with Jaejoong, as usual he was already dressed for work, while I was wearing my pajamas.

“Uhmm, are you free for lunch?” He asked suddenly.

“Uhmm....." I bit my bread.

“Yunho called me, he wanted to have you with us for lunch, would you join us?” He asked.

“About that…..i kinda have something going on today.” I said.

“Ah, really? Then, I’ll tell him you cant come.” He nodded.

“I’m sorry, maybe next time?”

“Don’t be, sure, next time would be fine.”

 

I was in my room dressing up. Uhmmm, what to wear when you’re off to play with your younger brother?

I decided to grab a beige body con skirt and a loose sheer green blouse. I tied my hair in a ponytail and slipped on in a pair of brown ankle boots.

“Young miss, you have a guest.” A maid said as she entered my room. I gave her a nod and went down.

“Good morning noona.” Chunji said, his back was facing me while looking at our wedding picture.

“Ya, quit staring at that.” I pulled him away.

“Your husband doesn’t look that bad, he’s quite good looking.” He nodded to himself. I shook my head.

“Let’s go out!” I said.

“Alright, alright, sheesh, and they tell me the youngest is the most childish one.” He said as we went out of the house.

I got in his silver California Ferrari.

“Where are we off to again?” He asked.

“Uhmm, how about we hit the Shilla, then we grab lunch after?”  I asked.

“Yes, young miss.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV
 

I arrived at Ganga, a restaurant owned by the Jungs.

“Jaejoong-ah, finally! Is Inhee with you?” Yunho asked as I sat down with them.

“Nope, she said she had something to do today, but she said she’d go next time.” I answered. I saw Yoochun roll his eyes at me.

“Mwo? (What?)”

“Are you even treating her well?” He asked.

“Yes.” I gave him a sour look.

“When I say treating her well, I mean that you’re not only providing her a house, money, cars or any material things, but actually talking to her and getting to know the girl.” He said.

“You’re the cassanova right?” I chuckled.

“Seriously, Jae, are you treating her well?” He asked, they were all listening to us.

“Well, we talked…a few times.” I said while loosening my jacket.

He smirked.

“As expected.” Yunho and Yoochun said at that same time.

“Hey boys, sorry I’m late.” Serin came in. She looked at me and smiled.

“Ya, Serin-ah, you, if you wana drink a liter of champagne again, not in parties okay?” Junsu reprminaded. Serin smiled sheepishly. I felt myself smile at her direction.

“Sorry, Su. Did I do something reckless?” She asked.

So she doesn’t remember?

“Yeah, you and Jae~” Changmin started.

“Changmin-ah.” I gave him a look.

“Let’s order.” Yunho said dismissively.

 

“Here, eat this, I already sliced it.”  I passed the plate to Serin.

“Thanks.” She smiled back at me, as she tasted the steak.

“Is it good?” I asked. She nodded.

I feel contented just being with her. She brightens my day.

“Oh, lookie, lookie, its our new sister.” I heard Yoochun say. I looked up and saw Inhee with a guy, a new one, I guess.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Chunji dumped the last shopping bag in his car, behind Inhee was smiling triumphantly.

“You told me you would shop for yourself.” He grumbled as he opened the door for her.

“Nope, Ji, yo’re starting work this Monday, better dress to impress.” She patted his shoulder.

“Noona, it doesn’t~”

“What’s done is done, now let’s go have lunch.” She grinned.

“Always so pushy.” Chunji mumbled, Inhee just smiled and pinched his cheek.

“NOONA!”

 

The two siblings entered Ganga together. Inhee hooked her arm around her siblings. They were talking when they stepped in.

“No, you were the one who fell on the pit.” Chunji grinned as a waitress lead them to a table.

“Me? When did I fall?”

“Sophomore year, you came crying~”

“Aish, stop it.” Inhee covered his mouth. Then she felt as if someone was looking at them. She placed her hand down. She found six familiar faces looking at her.

“Friends?” Chunji asked as he eyed the men who were looking at his sister.

“Husband and friends.” Inhee said while sighing.

“Go on, greet them.” Chunji pushed her lightly.

Inhee whined inwardly.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I saw the guy pushed her slightly to us. Strange.

“Sister-in-law!” Junsu greeted her with a hug. Inhee looked baffled, but nevertheless, she hugged back.

“I didn’t expect I’d see you here.” She said while looking at Junsu.

“That’s why we wanted you to come, I want you to meet everyone formally.” Junsu grinned.

“I’m betting, this is her new one.” Yoochun whispered. I rolled my eyes at him, but, is this guy really her new one? But he looked so familiar.

“Inhee, please sit, your friend too.” Yunho pulled a chair for her.

“Thank you.” She said, but I didn’t miss that when Yunho said the word friend, the guy and her exchange amused looks.

So, he’s really.

“Uhmm, so your appointment’s done?” I asked. She looked at me.

“Actually, this is my appointment.” She said while pointing the guy. Serin stared at her in bewilderment, Yoochun chuckled beside me.

“I would like you to meet my younger brother, Ho Chunji, Ji, this is Jaejoong my….husband and his friends, Changmin, Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun and Serin.”

Everyone greeted him, except for Serin, she was looking away from us.

“Wait, nam dongsaeng? (younger brother?)” Yoochun voiced. I looked at her.

YOUNGER BROTHER? I looked at Chun with a smirk on my face.

“You guessed wrong, buddy.” I said in a low voice, he rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, he is my brother.” Inhee said.

Ah, the younger sibling who went to Japan to study.

“Hello, I’m Ho Chunji.” He greeted, oh that’s why he looks familiar, he looks like his older brother.

“Nice to meet you, I’m your sister’s……”

“Husband, I know, I saw your photo at ho~”

“Chunji, let’s order.” Inhee threw him a look and handed him a menu. Chunji grinned and got the menu from her.

“I hope you’re treating my sister well, oh, the other way around, I hope my sister’s treating you well.” Chunji added.

“Ya! Just order.” Inhee said as she glared at him. I laughed. So she has this side after all.

“Don’t worry, she’s been kind to me.” I teased. Inhee pouted and hid under the menu.

 

Serin’s POV

 

Why am I feeling this way?

I looked over at Jae, the way he was smiling at her, I don’t like it. And now, I’m sitting here at the edge of the table, alone, no one to talk to, and all the attention is on her.

New sister? So does that mean I’m forgotten now? I looked at Inhee as she laughed with my friends. MY FRIENDS.

I cant believe this, a play girl stealing my best friends. I shook my head as I went back to eating.

I saw Jaejoong passing desert to her, then this annoying feeling came to me again. All of his attention were always on me, but when this little girl~

Serin, stop it. Don’t~

“Serin-ah, are you okay? You’ve been quiet.”

“I’m okay, just feeling a bit stuffy, Yunnie.” I grinned at my nickname for him.

He laughed and went back to talking to Inhee.

It’s always her. I sighed.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++