Chapter 18

I'm Marrying You?!

Your POV
 

I woke up feeling a little light headed. I sat up from my bed and found something strange, did I cry last night? My pillow was a bit damp. Then, did I roll around my bed last night too? The sheets on the other side are crumpled. Weird.

I stood up to take a shower. Just before heading out, I grabbed one picture that I kept with me all the time.

I was making my way down when I turned to the windows, it was still raining outside. I sighed, this weather never makes me feel gloomy and lazy.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I saw Inhee enter the dining room, clad in a gray shirt and white shorts.

“Good morning.” I said as I sat down.

Then a picture of eight children appeared in front of me.

“Inhee, what~”

“This is Ok Taecyeon, Lee Junho, Kim Junsu or Jun, Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung and my two brothers, Khun oppa and Chunji.”

I gave her a nod, seriously, what’s wrong?

“I don’t know what you’ve been talking about me, but these guys are just like my brothers, I repeat, my BROTHERS. I love them just the way as I love Chunji and Khun oppa.”

I mentally slapped myself. PARK YOOCHUN!

“Inhee, it’s not what you think~”

“No wonder why Serin wont speak to me, all of you guys think I’m this…playgirl.” She spat the last word.

“Inhee, I’m sorry~”

“Keep this, shove it your pals’ faces.” She said as she went up. A few seconds later, I heard a loud bang of the door.

I swear to God, I will kill that Micky mouse.

I stared at the photo, in betweent he seven guys there was a little girl dressed in a yellow sundress. I felt myself smile she looked so cute.

 

I went back to my room and tried to phone Yoochun. After several missed calls, I gave up.

I sighed and sat back on the couch. I looked at the picture in my hand. Inhee must be really angry at me.

What to do? I never expected this!

I stood up and went to her room.

 

I knocked twice; I heard her muffled voice telling me to enter.

“Inhee?” I called out as I entered.

I found her sitting by the windowsill, her elbows were on her knees. She was looking at the rain outside.

“Inhee, I’m really sorry, I know it’s my fault, I shouldn’t~”

She just looked away from me. I sat in front of her copying her position.

tumblr_lty29ahVow1qc0jo6o2_500.png

I saw the ring on her finger and made it turn around her finger.

“I’m at fault. I’m really sorry.” I whispered as I looked down.

“It feels…bad, it’s my first time being called like..that.” She muttered, still not looking.

“Inhee, I’m sorry, it was my mistake, if I only I knew you before I wouldn’t even think that you’re like that.”

“But, now, I know you well, I don’t regret meeting you.“

 

Your POV

 

I looked up, what does he mean?

tumblr_lty29ahVow1qc0jo6o1_500.png

“I’m sorry, will you forgive me?” He asked, his eyes were burning into mine. His eyes. They make me…….UGHHHH.

“It’s okay. It’s not entirely your fault.” I replied and quickly looked away.

Then, I felt two arms wrap around me.

“Thank you, I thought you were really really mad at me.” Jaejoong said.

I felt my cheeks color.

“You can let go now.” I said as I squirmed under his tight grip.

“Sorry.” He smiled sheepishly; I looked back at the window.

“You don’t like the rain?” He asked.

“I hate it, when it rains, you cant come out of the house and do fun stuff.”

“That’s a lie, you can still do fun stuff.” I heard him chuckle.

I looked up at him. He went near my closet and grabbed a jacket.

“Let’s go, I’ll show you.” He pulled me out of my room.

“Ya, where are we going?” I asked as we went down. He was wearing his blue trench coat as he asked for the car keys.

“Are we going out?” I asked. He gave me a nod and helped me with my jacket.

“Yep, I wanna show you that we still can have fun even when it’s raining.”

We went out of the house and got in his car.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

The new Mr. and Mrs. Kim went inside Han Cinema in Gangnam. Inhee was looking around the place, unconsciously she was holding on to the tail of Jaejoong’s coat, just like a little child.

“I’m buying the ticket, are you okay with action movies? Or would you rather have the romantic~”

“Action’s fine.” Inhee nodded, her nose and cheeks were a bit pale due to the cold outside.

“I’m just going to buy some snacks, be right back.” Inhee said as she got her wallet.

“I’ll wait for you here then.”

 

“Ahjumma, can I have two bags of popcorn?”

“What size, my dear?”

“Give me the biggest one.” Inhee grinned. The sotre lady packed the food for her.

“Oh, right, please add some cola too.”

After buying the food, she walked back to Jaejoong. She saw him sitting on one of the benches, he was observing the people as they passed.

“Well, I married someone who looks like he just popped out of a magazine.” Inhee muttered as she started to walk again, until, she saw a couple.

The young man was wearing black tapered slacks, blue shirt and a white coat. He had his arm around a short petite girl, they were both smiling at each other.

“My Chunji lied to me, he grew up!” Inhee happily skipped to her husband.

“Here you go.” She handed Jaejoong’s share.

“Did something good happen?” He asked, noticing her jolly smile.

“Yeahp.” She grinned as Jaejoong stood up.

“Well, tell me about that when we’re in the cinema already.” He said as he guided her in.

They were both talking to each other as they went in.

 

Serin’s POV

 

“Ya, isn’t that Jae and Inhee?” Changmin was looking at another direction. I was with Junsu and him, we were on our way to watch a movie.

I saw Jaejoong and Inhee walking together, happy.

“It really them!” Junsu said in a surprised tone.

“Mwoya? He’s finally giving in her charm?” Changmin said. Junsu smacked him in the head.

“What are you saying? Inhee’s a beautiful girl, no man could resist her.”

I felt something went on my hand. I stared at my hand and my crumpled juice cup.

What is this I’m feeling? I know I don’t like Inhee, but why do I feel this way?

“Serin-ah, what happened?” Junsu took the cup away from me.

I would really love to know why, Su.

We walked to the other cinema, before going on I looked at them one last time and turned away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++