Chapter 41

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

In a private resort owned of by Junho and Jun’s companies a party was on a roll. It was an indoor resort with a pool inside; it had slides and different jumps. It wasn’t cold or anything, people were dancing around to the beat of the music in the background.

Meanwhile, Jang Wooyoung was having a good time with his friends in a table. Thye were complete, Khun, Taec, Chansung, Junho, Jun and him.

“Park Bommie Bom Bom is here.” Taecyeon called over as Bom walked in with her fiancé.

“Happy birthday Wooyoungie.” She chirped and gave him a hug.

“Thanks, Bom.”

“You guys have all met Seunghyun right?” She asked.

“Yep.” They nodded.

Bom leaned in on Wooyoung.

“Inhee?” She whispered.

“Not yet here.” He said in a hush. She nodded and proceeded to a table near them.

“Noona, you came.” Chunji greeted her and Seunghyun.

“Hey, Chunji.” She saw some of Chunji’s friends, a smile formed on her lips.

“I’m just gonna get us some food.” Seunghyun said as he patted her hand. Bom nodded.

“Uhm, Ji, you’re only a year apart from Inhee, right?”

Chunji nodded.

“Do you have a friend that’s the same age as you?” She asked with a smile.

 

 

On the other side, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and Serin all arrived together. They greeted Wooyoung and went to their own table. Junsu set his things on the beach chair and looked for food with Min.

“How come Jae’s not yet here?” Yoochun asked.

Yunho shrugged. Serin was looking around, looking for Jae.

“I’m sure they’ll arrive.” Yunho said.

“Who’s that girl?” Yoochun whistled.

He was looking at Bom who was wearing a green printed bikini.

“She’s ten points out of ten.” Yoochun said with a smile.

“Yoochun you sound like a ert.” Serin rolled her eyes at him.

 

Inhee walked in with Jaejoong, she was wearing a pair of short shorts and black tank top. Jaejoong was beside her in jeans and a white shirt; his face was framed with sunglasses.

“They’re here.” Junho sing songed. Khun raised one brow at him. Inhee was laughing at something Jaejoong said.

“They look good together.” Taecyeon added.

“Did you guys eat something wrong? I thought you hated him.” Khun said.

He wasn’t there when they planned about the party, he doesn’t know anything, but soon he will.

“Happy birthday Wooyoungie oppa!” Inhee ran to him and gave him a hug.

“Thanks, Innie baby.” He smiled at her and shook Jaejoong’s hand.

“Join us.” He said.

 

“’Been a while, baby.” Chansung said as they joined them.

“Sorry, I’ve been busy, Channie oppa.” She smiled. Jaejoong leaned closer.

“I’ll go over to the guys, will you be okay here? You’re not swimming are you?” He asked.

“I’ll be okay~”

“Random fact about Ho Inhee, she can swim but she doesn’t swim in public places.” Junho pointed out.

“Why?” Jaejoong looked at her.

“I don’t know, I’m…just like that.” She smiled. Jaejoong nodded and walked to his friends.

“He left in you a park all alone and you can still be civil to him?” Chansung grunted.

Inhee’s eyes searched for Bom.

“Don’t blame her, she was right for telling us.” Jun said. Khun looked at his sister.

“I’ll explain later.” Inhee said to him.

“Oh, you’ve got a LOT of explaining to do.” Taecyeon added.

 

Jaejoong sat down with his friends.

“Jae, about the other time, I’m sorry, I really didn’t know that~”

“Serin-ah, it’s okay. Past is past.” Jaejoong said.

“But, I’m really sorry.” She took hold of his hands.

“You can say that to Inhee, not me.” He smiled politely as he pulled his hands away.

 

Your POV

 

I stood up from our table and approached the buffet table. I was looking at the different snacks when I felt a presence beside me.

“You didn’t get my message didn’t you?”

“What?” It was Serin.

“You’re pulling him back.”

“I’m…not.”

“You are, he’s always with you, he loves me and you’re the reason he cant come to me.”

“What if he doesn’t want to come to you anymore?” I asked in annoyance.

“Do you think he’ll fall for you? You, you don’t even know anything, a brat who only knows how to shop, why would he fall for someone like you? Someone who lacks so much~”

“I don’t care what you say, its your problem, if you want him go get him.” I said with finality and placed my table back on the table with a thud.

Seriously, how do her friends stand her? She’s so full of herself.

“I saw that.” Bom suddenly appeared beside me as I was walking towards our table.

“Not now, Bommie.” I said, fuming.

“Look at her, Innie.” She said as she turned my head to where she is.

I saw her sitting beside Jaejoong, I couldn’t read the expression on his face but they were talking and they look like they were having a good time. Serin looked pretty in her red bikini.

“Red? Seriously? That is so last year, you could do better. And damn, she really is short.” Bom said. I shook my head at her and started to walk.

“You said you’d fight back, Innie.”

I stopped in my tracks.

“This is not the Inhee I know, you’re being weak now.”

I turned to her and blew my bangs up.

“Fine, what do you want me to do?” I said in exasperation. She smiled as she pulled me towards the shower room.

 

“Bom!” I exclaimed as she handed me the black bikini with gold accents.

“What?”

“It’s too…..showy.”

“It’s a bikini, darling, do you expect it to be long sleeved?” She asked her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I went in the changing room, no point in going against Bom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++